Annie Clark

any of you ever been to a St. Vincent Concert?

what was she like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=897e_3srmbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw her and she was just fantastic imo. She just had a lot of charisma on stage

Yeah I was at one, it was fucking nuts.
First she gets up on stage and reads a passage from some feminist book. She then calls for all straight white males to get to the back walls. I am a straight white male, but I didn't move. A few guys move to the back and some dominatrix like girls come out and press them to the wall. A few other dominatrices came in to the audience searching for others. One asked me and I said I was gay. She bent me over, ripped my pants off, and pegged me. Luckily I have a lot of practice with shoving things up my ass, so I didn't cry. She believed me and let me go. With all the straight white males gathered against the back wall, St. Vincent started playing a simple chord progression while screaming, 'Fuck straight white males! Kill them all!' The dominatrices take out guns that look like dildos and start executing them. People in the audience are cheering as this is happening. The last guy left is crying, so he is taken on stage and crucified while St. Vincent starts performing. He made it through 4 songs before he presumably died or passed out.

Other than that, it was a pretty great concert.

No but I am tempted to

>tfw people are unironically triggered by Annie's feminist leanings

stay mad Sup Forums

Wtf I love Annie now

She came through the McDonald's I work at yesterday and insisted I make her a plain mcflurry which is the same thing as plain ice cream just a higher price because the price of topping is included. I told her this and she looked at me straight on with a death glare and said, "I asked for a plain mcflurry." Bitch is off her rocker, man

Jesus Christ

/r/Sup Forums's gonna love this one!

Why hello /u/Moarbid_Krabs

i bet she smells

what does she smell like

cumdog floorplan

must smell good

I bet she smells like real weird/fancy perfume

would u want to sniff her

mmm

oh definitely. With her consent of course

okay but what if her feets were all dirty because she was on stage barefoot and she wanted to wash them before putting her shoes back on but there's no hot water so she asks if u'd do her a favor and lick them clean for her

lowkey that gave me a boner and yes I would totally do that

okay but how do u respond if she notices that licking her dirty sweaty feets has given you an erection and demands to know why u have a boner

would be something like this youtube.com/watch?v=897e_3srmbs

better come up with a good explanation or she might have to punish u senpai

she took off her top when i saw her. she seemed really drunk

>or she might have to punish u senpai
That would be even better desu what would it be

if ur not a good boy, next time after she's done a show barefoot, instead of getting u to lick all the grime and dirt off of her feet she orders u to lie down and take ur clothes off, and proceeds to walk all over ur body, wiping her feet off on ur face and ur stomach and ur crotch and trampling and stomping all over those places until she feels clean

I'll be a very good boy to her, but I wouldn't mind if she did that to me

good boys get special treats sometimes u know

Has she checked it definitely is Psoriasis? She might be wrongly diagnosed

>good boys get special treats sometimes u know
tell me some

whatever u'd like, within reason ofc
annie is quite flexible

Oh I can't choose. I'm very indecisive

and i thought grimes threads were bad, yeesh, this thread is disgusting

I saw her twice at the Howler in Melbourne, and once at Laneway 2015.
There's a bit of theatre to her monologues and there was a bit of audience interaction at the Howler shows because the room only fit like ~80 people and the stage was three feet above the ground. When she squatted down to touch this girl's face who was standing next to me, I was able to see upskirt for like three seconds and I swear on my dad's grave I saw her vag. I've said this in almost every Annie thread I've been on in Sup Forums and nobody believes me but I swear to god it happened.
Here's a screenshot from a video I took that gives you an idea of my vantage point, what she was wearing, what the light environment was like, etc

she was no pantsu then? describe exactly what you saw

upskirt

I can't remember what I saw, but I can remember what I remember seeing, and that's that she was an innie with a landing strip. The pantyhose she's wearing stops at the top of her legs and there were no panties. It wasn't even like she was keeping her knees together either, it was a dead on clean shot, I know I can't have been the only one at that concert that saw it, but sadly, none of us whipped it out.
And by it, I mean a camera.

>It wasn't even like she was keeping her knees together
That's pretty trashy to be honest

fuck off puritan

Annie Erin Clark (stage name St. Vincent) has been described by some friends and colleagues as racist. her ex Carrie Brownstein, the Jewish American actress who helped her sign to Caroline Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Annie, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her years as an indie popstar. According to Brownstein, Annie Clark once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant in her hometown Tulsa, Oklahoma with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Annie Clark performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]

:^)

where's all the arguing

Put me in the screencap

are these memes not out of this world or what

I knew this bitch was a fucking racist. Do you think Taylor will put her in some position of power when she becomes führer?

>imblying Annie won't enslave taylor

was Sufjan responsible for Annie's gayness

Saw her last year during the S/T tour. Great show, lots of energy, the weird theatrical stuff keeps you engaged. She's fantastic at guitar - loved those riffs and solos while singing. One of the best shows I've ever been to, very fun.

I've seen her twice, once supporting Strange Mercy, and the other supporting her S/T.

The Strange Mercy show was at a smaller venue, and I enjoyed the more intimate setting. She put a lot of great energy into the show, and she had this kinda shy, genuine on-stage presence.

For S/T, I saw her at a much larger venue, and she went into her dumb fucking Doc Brown character, and starting babbling the most inane "lol xD random" shit to appeal to her younger female base, it was incredibly cringeworthy. She also did this really fucking gay Joker-esque laugh. Other than that, the performance was top notch, but her persona has gotten increasingly annoying, I could barely stand listening to her speak in interviews now.

Her views on sexuality and interpersonal relationships are also teenage-tumblr-grade.

a new pasta is born!

>Her views on sexuality and interpersonal relationships are also teenage-tumblr-grade.
are you actually triggered by her beliefs?