ITT: Artists who are/were cunts

hes one of the coolest people of all time tho

Obligatory

Not a cunt but a huge troll.

He was mean to Leonard Cohen. That alone makes him a prick.

He was only a cunt during the electric trilogy

Then he got in a car crash and became this old weird grandpa folkie born-again Christian acoustic faggot

Captain Beefheart
Nico
Lou Reed
Miles Davis
Ginger Baker
Morrissey
Euronymous
Frank Zappa
Dave Mustaine
Liam and Noel Gallagher
Thurston Moore
Billy Corgan
John Lennon
John Bonham
Mike Love
Ritchie Blackmore
Jim Morrison
Nina Simone
Brian Jones
Snoop Dogg
Taylor Swift

he is indirectly responsible for saving millions of lives

>Thurston Moore
Other than the Nardwuar thing and cheating on his missus, what has he ever done wrong?

yeah dude but he acted a little self-righteous about it, the prick

Called for Christgau's death because he gave a few of their (early, shitty) albums bad reviews

He's a cunt in personality, not philanthropy.

I talked to a dude who did security for Snoop and he said he was nice as hell but that Lil Wayne was a complete asshole.

>implying wanting Christgau dead is a bad thing
If anything that puts him up in my estimations

edgy

Lil Wayne
Bob Dylan
Christian Vander
Robert Fripp
All of Arcade Fire
Mike Patton (I think, he gives me extremely weird vibes, would not feel comfortable around him)
Roger Waters
Kurt Cobain
All of Shining
Maynard James Keenan
Azealia Banks

>Arcade Fire
I've heard a couple of stories about Win being a bit of a prick, but the rest seem alright

this man is insufferable

she's not a cunt but her voice is awful now. RIP Marina.

>John Bonham
He couldn't keep time but he was a gentleman

He seemed pretty cunty in the Nardwuar interview and gives off a pretentious vibe, I doubt he's a bad person but clearly has cunty tendencies
although this puts him up in my estimation, too
Snoop was a pimp and probably murdered someone

Just because you murdered someone doesn't mean you don't have a friendly personality

His lyrics are pretentious trash
>inb4 ive been a fall fan since i was 15 and your'e wrong, Mr Smith is a literary, highbrow genious!

meant for

Who's that? He looks the Man from Another Place from Twin Peaks.

You forgot Paul McCartney

itt:

I know a guy who was a technician who toured with Barry for months. He said the entire crew had changed like twice by the time the tour was done. Every position would get fired or qould quit until it changed hands several times. Absolute nightmare this guy.

By contrast, he also toured with Prince and said he was the best guy in the world, hung out with everyone, all the VIP treatment he got he shared with the crew and any opening bands they'd hire from city to city.

More like, Paul McCunty amirite

>what is moral licensing

she is a cunt

she also did this

Kek, Just the thought of her wondering why she is a frog destroys my sides.

definitely

I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Christian Vander
Curious on this one
>Mike Patton
Thats not really valid. Although he was a dick about Korn and Wolfmother's music. Inly made me like him more.

>Robert Fripp
He's an absolute madman but not a bad person

>not knowing him a peter gabriel are running a satanic paedophile ring

>Robert Fripp
he's just eccentric, actually a nice guy irl
>Mike Patton
nah he just talks shit about other musicians, which a ton of musicians do too

He's no doubt a musical genius but yeah he's an abomination of a person. Gets worse and worse the more you read into him too.

I heard the guys in Deafheaven are pretentious cunts from the front man of skeletonwitch.

kek

considering the picture wasnt sincere and her response was funny as hell, id say she seems pretty cool. that is hilarious though.

kekd

Wow..... Never heard of him or his music, but I really want to punch him in the mouth right about now. He sounds like a complete dick.

Always liked Guns n Roses, but I lso always thought that Axl Rose was a bit of a tool.

It's pasta, mate.
FlyLo's sound as a pound, really

kek

Literally the biggest dick.

Fripps actually really kind. He just doesnt want people recording his concerts anymore.

What did he ever do wrong?

Zappa is fucking god.

no, she's a fucking cunt, can't you see the passive aggressiveness in that "kinda."?

Apart from driving two of his bandmates into depression and reclusion (to different degrees), quits the band in '85, then tries to regain artistic control and stop the band from ever playing again, which he failed at. Hes just a miserable cunt.

yeah its hilarious. she wasnt just like oh i looove it. it was a fuckin troll anyway, it wasnt actually sincere fan art. are you slow?

if Marina's such a nice person then explain this

all people do on Sup Forums is lie

That's just the chemtrails talking. You'll see, you'll all see.

wow, cats what a asshole

op, you pretty much topped the thread before it started. fuck that cunt and his shitty wall of cunt sound

/thread

/thread

This is almost as bad as the time Keanu Reeves breast fed a toddler in public

yeah that accident was a shame

Billy is a hero.

im not saying shes nice but that one thing i was talking wasnt anything that would say otherwise.

Your list should also include.....
Greg Ginn
Henry Rollins
Ted Nugent
Gene Simmons
Paul Stanley
Madonna
Bob Weir
Taylor Swift took time out of her busy schedule a few years back to personally call a 12 year old girl in Chicago who was a huge TS fan who was dying of cancer and spent ten minutes on the phone with her. I'm not a fan of her music but anybody who takes the time to talk to a dying fan is worthy of my respect.

there is nothing wrong with this