What do Poles think of the plumber meme?

What do Poles think of the plumber meme?

The thing is that people who would be plumbers, toilet cleaners etc in Poland better want to emigrate and live in quiet good tier in comparision he/she would live in Poland. And then Ukrainians came here and fill the space after then

>meme

meme

Similar story here. Ukrainians scrub our toilets but our emigrants also tend to do poo labour. Although, in recent times, it's the qualified young people who have been leaving the country.

I am not mad when anyone mentions it.

I´ve met a Portuguese girl who works at Porsche

A pole can only experience true happiness when toilet is sparkly clean.

at least we wash our hands after that

Only do that after a shit or when in public toilets. My dick is clean pawel.

so rude cheese-stinker

I just try to show empathy to your thought process, your purposes and natural habitat. I had a polish friend once which i loved named gregorgz or something. I asked him please gregrorgzcz come with me to the party we have lovely dutch girls and weed. I brought him to party but i could see in his eyes there was something that bothered him so i ask: gregorzczc what is wrong. He say well i cant go party until every toilet in world in sparkly clean. I cried but i realized i have to let him go and furfill his purpose. So i brought him to my house to clean my toilet after i took major smelly shit. I never seen somebody so happy scrubbing all the shit of my toilet. This experience stays with me till the end of time.

But plumbers can make good money in the states.

At least they aren't maids, landscapers and fruit pickers. We already have too many of those and the pay is shit.

xD

Can I save this?

>Jap being polite as they are

All memes aside, I usually like Polish immigrants. Theyre less crimimal than Russians and usually arent cucked either.
Unfortunately we get a lot of burglars thanks to Schengen

I don't even get that because majority of bydlo works in either construction or some other shit.

Can you tell Poles and Russians apart?

It's all yours my friend!

I realize that you are not Schweiz, but why does Switzerland have the highest auto theft rate in all of Europe?

balkan

Russians usally have bigger almost nigger-like lips.

actually thats true. no idea why tho

Russians tend to have colder look in eyes and their noses are different. Maybe the eyes are a bit closer to eachother aswell.

I'm very sad that bydlo make your opinion about us. because bydlo is in the majority of our emmigrants. I'm in middle-class family in Poland, my parents earn near average German salary, I don't need to emigrate and clean toilets and it is sad for me when I'm seeing Poles treated as Untermensches. I hope that intelligent people who divide people into bad or good, not nationality are the majority of western societies

sucking dick while in prisons, every russian male over 14 done this

We have lots of bydlos aswell, they indeed work in construction a lot or work in factories. I've met a lot of them when i worked in a factory to earn money for my study and i still see them in my local gym. Even though they are bydlo and a bit crazy sometimes i still like them to be honest. Then again i don't think we are that different most of us.

What are your bydlos political views? Most of ours are narrow-minded people. The problem of polish society is much higher contrast of wealth than your(and other western societies of course) and owing to that - difference of mentality

kek

this

Have you ever met a Polak in real life outside Sup Forums?

It was never particularly offensive nor harsh, but it's gotten pretty stale already. I don't think it even gets any responses anymore.

No idea, most of them talk about getting fucked up. Not politics, atleast not with me kek. Lots of them wear polska shirts so all i know is they are proud of where they come from and stick with polish girls and guys.

that polska shirts is newest meme in polish bydlo's sphere that transformed from JP (shortcut of Fuck the Police) to weird form of nationalism. We also are laughing of that dwarfed form of radical patriotism

PS Wearing patriotic clothes in Poland is safer for bydlo because they are rarely fucked up by the police xD That's the cause of new form of clothes

Which meme can be offensive these days?

none, only Germanic sphere can into be offensive to Poles, other shitspheres have no power

Moskals can be pretty offensive too

but Moskals are shit-worth people, semi-asian bydlo. Germanics are even our wealthier and masterrace mates from Latin sphere

wtf bosnia

Plumbers don't clean toilets - neet memers don't get that fact

>memes have to be accurate

Honestly I'm okay with these memes.
Maybe plumbing isn't a very prestigious profession, but it's a fair job, someone has to do it.
Also I heard they earn surprisingly good money for relatively little work, so I wouldn't mind being a plumber.

the problem is that people expulse big shit and then the shit got stucked inside the toilet after flushing it