Honestly, how do most people in Europe feel about Islam...

Honestly, how do most people in Europe feel about Islam? I mean when they are in their own homes or when they are talking to family. Are they scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11685003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 remove kebab

Why?

because Serbs

Okay, so how about the rest of Europe?

No one gives a fuck despite what Sup Forums tells you.

t. Pierre Al-Parisi

>Are they scared?
Lol no. Most people don't really 'think' about Islam at all since most of us don't interact with muslims on a daily basis. Islam is not a real threat to Europe despite what you memers want to believe.

The west is blinded by mass media, the east is too busy surviving. Only Iceland is safe so far.

This

I care and so does everyone i talk to

Can anyone verify this?

If they are secular we are OK with them.

>t.Mustafa ibn Habib al-Hulandi

Then you probably talk to some retarded hicks only.

No, that's probably a Turk or something. Islam is a big issue to most people, that's why far-right parties and movements are making gains everywhere.

>this denial
Pack your bags, mahmoud.

Sure, that's why PVV will win the elections next year you tard

I take retarded hicks over sandniggers any day

>secular muslims
what the fuck?

All those Sup Forumstards triggered that people dont adhere to their paranoia

not one really obsesses over it Sup Forums is not real life

believe it or not secularism is becoming very big in the islamic world
the whole reason libya broke into a second civil war was cuz islamists got butthurt secularists won the elections

As long as
>doesn't pray 5 times a day
>doesn't wear hijab
>doesnt keep jihadi beard style
>doesn't say Arabic prahses a lot
>doesn't disrespect other religions
Then we are OK with them

It's super suspicious that you are attributing opinions that have seen all over the place to just Sup Forums

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Well I interact with musilms every day and I'm not scared desu
I think France has mixed feelings towards islam.
People tend to see whole Islam as a threatening issue when they don't interact with muslims on a regular basis.

Btw this doesn't spare muslims from interacting more with the rest of the population.

there is a reason why people t. Ahmed posts like those usually. There is a disgusting amount of middle eastern diaspora posting under Western European flags.

Scared? Nah, just pissed off. Cunts oughta fuck back to their desert shitholes. Worthless scum.

mother thinks that all mudslimes are disgusting niggers and dad doesn't give a fuck about them

And here's me thinking it is an updated, truly monotheistic version of Christianity. heh, religion is a joke

Why can't they just build their own countries?

In Denmark... Is the most of the Muslims unfortunately trouble-makers (at least 60% of them). but the last 40% are the adult Muslims who are straight enough

But fuck Muslims they are fanatic cucks who I've love 2 nuke

probably because they have oil and we keep fucking their shit up for it

They'll get like 25 seats max. The point is that nobody will want to govern with them so they don't really matter.

what?
yeah religion is a joke 2bh
having to deal with religious people everywhere really sucks

If they're in Europe, it's to be europeans, religion has not much to do with identity.

I'm an atheist and Christians here don't usually bother me. If anything usually I'm just annoyed.

Ill tell you what I think about religious ppl

suuuure..

Do you really believe the VVD and CDA wouldn't rule with them? That's pretty delusional desu.

Wow, I should really visit the Paris suburbs and meet some of these fine European gentlemen.

As well as the SGP. They all dislike ruling with left wing parties.

I'm an atheist as well
well i dont get annoyed cuz they are muslim i get annoyed by their arguing always using the quran to argue
the religious ones that is

t. mohammed al kabir

According to the polls 3% of the Dutch population wants more Moroccans.

2% of the Dutch population are Moroccans.

People distrust them and fear for the safety of their families despite what the media tells you.

It's an issue but people don't tend to interact with it in any meaningful way on a daily basis. Typically Muslim communities are in shitty ghettoised neighborhoods in cities, so unless they live somewhere like Bradford or Tower-Hamlets most people's exposure to Islam will be via the news.

The VVD probably is user-chan. But Buma explicitly said on the CDA congress that they won't form a coalition with the PVV.

But then again that's coming from the most corrupt party in the Netherlands, so who knows. Maybe we'll finally be able to completely wreck this nation.

This. A lot of people here don't like it as a religion because of sexism and, well, terrorists, but people are not scared of muslims, and as long as they behave most people treat them as any other person.

Geert pls.

Most anti-moslim/anti-foreigner sentiment comes from more ethnically homogenous regions like Limburg where there's never even been a kebab stand.

The VVD said they will rule with Wilders if he apologizes for his statements.
>Wilders
>apologizing for anything
ehh

>as long as they behave
well, I can tell you that they don't
stop sugarcoating it

But I live in Rotterdam.

Could you guys fill in this strawpoll.

strawpoll.me/11685003

This way we can find out what actually the general opinion about muslims in this thread is.

Even my mother who used to be very liberal often says she doesn't trust muslims or any third worlders in general anymore.

Well I don't trust your mother either.
Her age group is going to destroy my chance on a good retirement.

When did this change?

Allah wackbar

Mine as well. But I'm half Indonesian. My grandpa used to work in the middle east for the Rabobank and he said never to trust an Arab.

I also work internationally so I kind of lost feeling with the people who are tied to the Netherlands. But I think you can get the most enjoyment out of each culture if everyone just sticks to their own region. I don't really see why we should have an arabic culture in the Netherlands. Or why the arab world should get a western culture.

Somewhere around the first Paris attacks I think but it got worse quickly when she stopped drinking at the start of this year. Maybe the alcohol made everybody seem a lot nicer.

Why can't we all just have the same culture and stop these unnecessary differences from dividing humanity?

Because we're not the same people.

this

Old people always tend to be more conservatives. They have no life opportunities left so they don't need to challenge their minds anymore.

Plus having good borders and respecting them is the best way to peacefully coexist.

but that's racist

They don't want to come here. We don't want them. So, they can gtfo.

Every old person I know is a self righteous liberal piece of shit. The conversations I know are in college and many of them are black or Mexican. Your narrative is bullshit and no one believes it anymore.

He's not far off the mark though.

If you take college professors of course they will be leftist.
But elder people vote for conservatives and elitists candidates, every election study prove it.

S*rbs confirmed subhumans

Not in the US dood

It makes me sad that these racist views are quite common in today's world. Seeing your blood or race as substantially different from another group is a old pseudo-scientific relic from the previous century but a popular one nonetheless. Even though all great thinkers have rejected this blut und boden theory, it still gets popular from time to time.

I guess that I probably won't get to see a united world in my lifetime. The only thing that we can do now is hope that you guys will realise that muslims and christians are still humans. And that any division of humanity that has been claimed is purely a mental condition that can easily be disgarded.

I live west of Urals so I assume I count as European
Islam is okay

tl;dr
I see this shamin stuff on facebook enough. I can't be wasting my time reading it here.

>mental condition that can easily be disgarded
Your opinion is a mental condition and can easily be disregarded.

Holy shit i would kill the turks even at the cost of my life if they did that, this is too shameful

This. Old people scare me more then muslims. I don't care if people still believe in an Easter Bunny.

In the medical world racial differences are quite common.
It's a semantic discussion where one race ends and another begins, or how many races there even are, but often it's pretty useful to divide people in broad lines.

your bait is so shit
go troll Sup Forums or something

Look up Geert's poll results Mehmet

You probably don't live in one of those red areas. We get mad at them because they are racist towards us and not the other way around. It's a subculture thing and there will always be subcultures even in a globalist world. You live in an Utopian bubble.

The döner is delicious though.

They're kinda weird, and most people stay away from them. The arabs, that is. The white muslims and Swedish converts are the craziest fucks you'll ever meet. Fortunately most folks never do, there're maybe 10 in the whole country.

and they say they're the best 'kebab removers'... their girls surely would call turks 'kebab thrusters'

I agree with you. It's pretty sad that racism had an escalation in the last few years, and also that this site became one of its bastions on the Internet.

You'd have a point if the fully assimilated but I don't see the majority of them even making an effort here or in Europe.

That one extra percent should be purged. I'd like to hear their reasoning.

never meet personally a single person who practice Islam in my life. Also have many 2 arab friends.
worries = 0 here

the world would be a better place without them

>I don't really see why we should have an arabic culture in the Netherlands. Or why the arab world should get a western culture.
I agree.

why do they see nothing wrong with worshipping/revering a guy like this?

>Every old person I know is a self righteous liberal piece of shit.
Where do you live in the Northeast most from diverse areas become more conservative after dealing with assholes from other groups. The old liberals tend to be the ivory tower type who live in homogeneous areas.

Only people with no or low degrees think that Muslims etc. are a danger. Muslims do not even make up 5% of our population. So much for an invasion..

For the same reason most Christians completely don't see anything wrong with Leviticus and Deutoronomy.

They just ignore these things.

Someone from Iceland and someone from Papua New Guinea have absolutely nothing in common except the most basic of human bodily functions. Pretending that theyre exactly the same when all they have in common is being a human being is unbelievably ignorant.

These are the results.