never
that's haram

When I was 9 or 10 probably

Age 20 after hsgf broke up with me.

alserm tmy bottel LOL;./

Stifler's mom

Never

alcohol is degeneracy

22, never had it aside from a single sip of some super strong "Christmas rum" at a Christmas party once. I was super fat as a kid/pre-teen, making me paranoid about consuming any kind of soft drink or alcohol.

13/14

why does she have such a disgusting body, it's fat with no tits the worst kind of fatty

Beer and Rum sips here and there, first full drinks around 14

I took a bunch of shots when I was 15, was the most American thing I ever did

Drinking to numb the pain as your first drink? That's not a good start

my parents gave me a little beer at 12 or 13. the first time I got drunk was at 14

Not until I was 18

i'll drink it in when hell turns cold

In high school. How old is one supposed to be in the first year ?

First drank alcohol at 11 (rakija),first got drunk when I was 14

It's haram here

how the fuck do any of you remember?

when did you first eat a croissant?

>Eating foreign muck

when I was 11. There were small bottles (really small) of rhum at a place my parent rented. I drank it with my cousin it was pretty shit. I did not drink until the high school partying rollercoaster began when I was 15

Reported..
Go go fuck yourself you piece of shit..

19. Had sipped drinks from family or friends of before then.

this

>how the fuck do any of you remember?
Because we didn't get blackout drunk on our first drink.

What's the problem, Magnus? Did somebody beat you at chess?

11 years old. Granpa was cool.

Hated scotch then and anything with alcohol in it.

Only after 18 did I start to relate the pleasurable effects of alcohol with it's awful taste.

Nice to have a glass of scotch now and then and unwind. Mostly on day offs.

Because the first drink is one step into adulthood. It's more comparable to the first sex (You surely remember that, right?) than to the first croissant.

When I was 4. Couldn't see over the table and I just grabbed one of the many cups there because I forgot where on the table I put it. I had sprite so when I looked inside and I saw a clear liquid I assumed it was mine. I immediately spat it out desu.

Gays leave

around 15, like any self respecting person should

How many fedoras do you own?

No janna for any of you kuffar

It's not though, is it. I refuse to believe more than 4 or 5 people remember the first time they had wine at dinner, or a taste of their dad's beer, or whatever.

First time they got drunk? Sure.

Early high school, me and my friends would get drunk around fires every weekend it seemed. We could only afford 30 cases of natty or some other shit but it was still a good time. Don't drink much these days though

when i was a fetus in my mother.