Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1vFkSDjv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4hQXT3rsY
youtube.com/watch?v=K42X0Ib0Zuw
youtube.com/watch?v=NPyGBajSXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=0MW4a--hOV4
youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Fenriz is an angry little faggot resembling a lesbian with a bad hairline and that he was a dick towards our waifu Kari after the recording of Nordavind

>our waifu
Textbook cuck.

GIVE ME METAL OR GIVE ME ____________

Your waifu sucks cocks in hell

piss

who aftershock 2016 here

Bananas

METAL

>nu-metal festivals

dick

youtube.com/watch?v=-1vFkSDjv8M

what are you listening to lads?

That's quite metal.

Someone posted a Death Metal album with Dracula on the cover on last thread and i HAD to listen to it.
It's p. good.
Eyehategod is great m8.

>Necromantia
>death metal

rediscovering Anthrax for the millionth time

I realized that listening to it now, The cover looks OSDM as fuck man.

HERE I COME CONSTANTINOPLE

You sound very... persistent.

DJENT / METALCORE / DEAFHEAVEN

>giving a shit about Fenriz and his antics
>not unrepentantly enjoying Isengard whilst reading the Silmarillion

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4hQXT3rsY

youtube.com/watch?v=K42X0Ib0Zuw

what did he do?

Pretty sure it was Satyr being the edgy dick

>fter the recording of the one and only album, Kari Rueslåtten stated in the Norwegian music newspaper Puls that she would join the band if there were no extreme lyrics in the songs. But then she felt betrayed by Satyr and Fenriz, because Satyr wrote a new end to the song "Oppi fjellet," which contained strongly anti-Christian lyrics. According to Kari:

>I reacted very strongly when I heard that they had changed the lyric, but I wasn't strong enough to say no. Now I want that people shall forget this. I feel totally crushed, and I feel that I have lost everything but people must accept that I have made a mistake. And they have to see me as the person I am, as the artist I am. I don't want to be punished more than I already have been punished through this.

>As a reaction to Rueslåtten's publicly aired regrets over her involvement with Storm, Satyr stated in an interview:

>...Suddenly when the album was released she told the entire garish music press in Trondheim, meaning two newspapers and some radio's that we fooled her into singing. Hahaha, how is that fucking possible? She told the journalists (friends of her I guess) that she did not know anything about the aims with Storm before it was released, and now she had found out that Storm was a project with Norwegian anti-Christian values... If she doesn't stop now I will pray for someone to drop a bomb on the entire city of Trondheim.

>tl;dr Kari didn't know Fenriz and Satyr were edgy as fuck anti-Christian fags and this hurt Kari's feelings and reputation by association

>edgelords vs easily butthurt bitch
i don't know who is worse
probably Kari because we know that IRL Fenriz is pretty chill

I could never get into that album. fenriz is a cool guy but most of his music isn't that good

On the other hand, Ted's solo project and Sarke are neat

Why the hell would Fenriz make these albums if he doesn't like them?

what's missing?

>waifu

Kill yourself

Xerath has a trilogy.

Burzum

Blut aus Nord's What Once Was... Liber EP trilogy.

>three trilogies
This is Dream Theater-tier autism

why the fuck do they have so many trilogies they have a trilogy of trilogies

>fenriz is a cool guy but most of his music isn't that good

theres just something about someone who has never done anything of musical importance making statements like this thats really funny

Melvins - king buzzo / dale crover / Joe Preston

butthurt fenriz dickrider detected

Your favorite band

What's that one in the middle?

Out of all their trilogies you pick those?

i dont even like darkthrone that much, im just talking in general. when some 16 year old kid who has never done anything musically in their lives smugly proclaims a hugely important and influential band is actually trash

Svartrit, lots of Swedish melodic riffing

Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard / Terrifyer / Natasha

Attack one's credentials or lack thereof is one of the most fallacious arguments ever conceived

its like some scrawny little nerd saying brock lesnar is a pussy or something

lol what have you done pal

the pen is mightier than the sword ;^)

the riff is mightier than some little nerds Sup Forums post

Anyone like power metal?

>Darkthrone is above criticism because they are meme legends

what's the third row down?

Reagan was a hollywood cowboy and had a degree in sociology, what the fuck does he know

>falling for the STEM meme

>falling for the liberal arts gets you pussy meme

falling for the meme meme

sociology is a STEM field, queer baits

Mizmor has a trilogy of splits.
Hell's full-lengths are a trilogy as well.

What did you think of the new mizmor album? I enjoyed it, but not as much as I enjoyed Crestfallen Usurper.

Gorgoroth's first 3?
Immortal's coldness trilogy (PH thru BB)?

>Many organizations in the United States follow the guidelines of the National Science Foundation on what constitutes a STEM field. The NSF uses a broader definition of STEM subjects that includes subjects in the fields of chemistry, computer and information technology science, engineering, geosciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, physics and astronomy, social sciences (anthropology, economics, psychology and sociology), and STEM education and learning research. Eligibility for scholarship programs such as the CSM STEM Scholars Program use the NSF definition

>mfw glorified gender studies majors get STEM funding and the current number of women in STEM fields probably fall under so-called social sciences

metal for this feel?

Is there a tangible difference between Norwegian and Swedish BM riffs? Honest question.

Does one djent over the other?

swedes are more known for death metal influence and norsecore
youtube.com/watch?v=NPyGBajSXoI
youtube.com/watch?v=0MW4a--hOV4
youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE

fucking awesome band. not death metal, although hellenic black metal definitely has some similarities to death metal

>DTP plays near me next Wednesday and I can't make it

Kill me plz this was the only band I really wanted to see all year

I need to give it a few more listens but I think it's pretty close in quality to Crestfallen Usurper.

>have dived balls deep into obscure metal for 4 years now
>literally had 1TB of literally who bands
>wrote some of the most critical and non-biased reviews I could muster
>collected rare patches, limited edition vinyls, expensive imports and meme T-shirts
>spent most of my inheritance on metal related merchandise
>am now burnt the fuck out
>nothing sounds good anymore except Judas Priest and Running Wild while fapping to loud orgasming Japanese schoolgirls tied up with rope being groped by perverted old men

They have an awesome discography. And to think, this is the band that softskulls insist on being "kicked out" of the Big 4.

Finally started getting into Leviathan. Where do I go with Whiteheads music from here

Lurker of chalice, Tenth Sublevel of Suicide.

rec some entry level death metal

Got'chu, senpai

Post yfw you hear Han Som Reiste

Why are they so fucking based ?

>plagiarists
>based

>mfw discovering that /tg/ has better taste than /mehtal/

>>/tg/49004275

>mfw discovering that user is a newfag and doesn't know how to link threads between boards

Post albums which are RIFF AS FUCK

Pic related, it made people think I like riffasfuck riffs when I say I like metal.

>mfw ive been here for five years and dont know how to do it

Odin tier
Best Immortal album

This list doesn't have Leprosy in OSDM or Human/Symbolic in Prog Death

I know I sound like a Death fanboy but those are some seriously subgenre defining albums

Not quite, but it is definitely riffasfuck.

Satan's Fall must be acknowledged as a landmark in fuckriffery.

I'm gay

riff as fuck, you say?

What are the albums in row 3?
I'm intrigued by the shit art

What are some other token non-metal bands that metal bands like to cover?

Metallica

black cilice

R I F F S

Think about metal bands that have gone to shit

9 times out of 10 it's because they switched their genre to Groove/Alternative