3 options for my fellow int friends

Found this oldie but goldie pic and wanna to know what int would pick.

I would choose B

yeah i would pick b and just off myself after the 10 years

A for the money, probs.

C

And i will never leave the island and hang out with my monkey-bro

A, because I already have imaginary gf

A obviously
After a year or 2 you're an expert survivalist and you can just off the fag

B, would be nice to be loved for once. Could just kill myself after ten years I guess.

A not even a debate

A yo
Bros before hoes

A even though 20 years is very long.

C is the most retarded option
I am too old to get rich after 20 years so that's why i wouldn't choose A
I just want to feel loved for the first time in my life so i choose B

B.

Then die with her in the fire.

What's the point of being rich if by the time you get the money you're an old faggot with multiple health problems due to harsh living conditions for the last 20 years of your life?

Quality > quantity

actually i'd only be 41 which is still young
also it sounds like it would make me more fit and in shape not the opposite

probably C

A for the moneys
Here's to hoping he has a cute boipucci

20 years on a tropical island means 20 years of tropical climate, tropical storms and moonsoons and tropical insects carrying tropical diseases.

Regular flu which with your immuno. system you could probably survive no problem untreated causes stenosis of your mitral valve

Losing my dream woman would devastate me (although I would be her slave desu). Now, I could easily kill the monkey without any remorse. But with the boy scout guy I get money when I'm done, so I think I will have to choose package A - it's the only one that I actually get something out of.

I've already gone 20 years without sexual contact, and I can do it again.

>a duffel bag (so, a big one) filled with various survival tools,
i assume you'd get quite enough boxes of antibiotics and shit wouldn't you

seems stretched
no antibiotic has a shelf life of 10 years the t1/2 is usually much shorter

well shit, at home i have a whole closet that is full of various medication i collected over the years
you are telling me, most of it is useless ?

some of it may be, depending on the substance.

The expiration date on the label is the shortest term the manufacturer managed to estimate to both boost sales (long lasting drugs you don't have to throw out every month don't last surprise surprise) but also to avoid liability for the drug not being as potent as specified. Don't take expiration date as a gospel.

Use common sense, if your pills are advertised for having 5 years of shelf life and they're 1 year after the expiration date and they were stored properly in a dry, cool and dark place, don't smell, taste or look different they should be fine.

C

I'll just stay there forever or until my monkey bro dies.

just imagine living forever on an island with a monkeybro getting high together

Of course C. Anyone not picking C should just leave Sup Forums right now. How can someone not pick it.

>Arrive on island
>First thing first, build a shelter with your monkey bro helping in gathering supplies and such
>Download some survival guides to your tablet to help in making tools, bettering your shelter and collecting food
>You can store fish and fruit in your unlimited alcohol cooler next to the unlimited booze
>Every day make your shelter better, after some time you live in a comfy weatherproof cabin with a fireplace and a hammock for you and your monkey bro
>After that it is just exploring, smoking, drinking beer and gathering supplies in your own nice island
>My monkey friend would be an orangutan by the way
>Orangutans live around 30-40 years
>Spend all that time on the island with my Orangutan friend
>After he dies of old age, I return to civilization to tell my story and sell all my diaries from the time on the island
>After living to old age with my movie, book and other future media royalties and having a comfy life, I return to the island once more
>The island has been made into a safe haven for all kinds of monkeys
>There I will spend my last moments in solitude, remembering all the things I did with my best friend, living with the monkeys who know me as a friend since I have been visiting them all the time
>When I die I will be laid next to my dearest friend
>And the we will go exploring once again

Woah Finanon, the hot steam is killing your brain cells.
Get out of the sauna already!

C was the best until I read you had to kill the monkey companion. A would be a challenge, I'd feel as if I earned the money. But I'd pick B since I'm gonna die soon anyways in 20 years. I doubt I'd form an emotional attachment to her so killing her would be easy.

This

You might be mixing saunas with showers Israel. Also do you have any arguments to support your claim that C is not the best option?

10/10 story

>it says that a housefire will kill the woman of your dreams after exactly ten years. You could just leave the house before that period of time, along with some durable food, and keep living your dream, learning survival skills from your experience in the island and having the most wonderful yet passionate relationship you could ever dream of go on for years.

>your book/diaries might fail miserably, and you could find yourself living an empty life after so much time with no purpose.
>implying people won't just argue that you're insane and reject everything you might say
>a talking monkey cannot necessarily replace human contact

Undisputed happiness with your loved one or survival experience along with $100 dollars in your 40's are much safer and rewarding options.

A, I can probably manipulate the scout into doing all the heavy work while I sip from a coconut, on a hammock.

>Live ten years in the most loving relationship you can imagine
>Spend the next ten years alone, thinking about the love of your life every day

>your book/diaries might fail miserably
Probably for you this would be true since you seem to have no imagination
>A talking monkey cannot necessarily replace human contact
Nowhere is it said that the monkey can talk, it can understand your simple commands. But yeah this would be true if you are a type of person who needs other people. I am perfectly happy not meeting another person in 20 years if I have a monkey friend.

Also:
> you could find yourself living an empty life after so much time with no purpose.
Applies to the situation you will be in after your loved one dying in a house fire way more than after spending 20 years with a friend monkey.

did you completely miss the first sentence of my post or what?

No. It said that you will be in the perfect, most loving relationship you can imagine for years. After that you let the most important person in your life die in a fire.

If you are choosing option A you can't just go around the condition that she will die and your house will be destroyed. That would make choosing kind of pointless in the first place.

A is the only choice for anyone of moral character.

A, Money and a bf? What's not to love?

>pick a
>us economy crashes in 20 years
>now 100 million dollar is worth a flashlight

B. 10 years is more than enough to raise at least one 9 year old to help out and keep me company, and Chimpanzees only cap out at the equivalent of a 6 year old's intelligence.

Fun fact, most monkeys only live up to 20 years, so at the end of 20 years your monkey is either going to be dead or be well into old age and dying anyway.

Implications