I want to kill myself...

i want to kill myself . what albums should I listen to in the dark for the next couple hours before drifting off to sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA
youtu.be/VHvHh0eJ5NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter. Even the sweetest sounds will sound like shit if you're feeling down.

low discog

keaton henson

He's right. Shitty "painful" music is optimal.

you're right but I'm just trying to keep from hanging myself right now

Why can't things be better?

The idiot- iggy pop

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA

Hanging yourself is the worst way to kill yourself. Opiates.

This

It's most likely a cry for help. We'd be better off ignoring him

if youre on the fence

I'm a horrible person and no one deserves to have any association with me. I'm actually amazed that people have been so kind as to be nice to me in the past. There's nothing I've given anybody, I just take from them and drain them. I don't know why I'm so important that I've ever thought I deserve to be happy. Anyone who's ever been drawn to me I've shown how much of a mistake they made in being drawn to me in the first place. Now wherever I go people look at me like I'm very bold in feeling that I deserve to be around other people and I should kill myself and they're right. They know instantly how much of a fucked up creep and a loser I am. They don't know what they see in me, they just know how horrible I am. I'm also ugly and look like a freak. I'd be afraid of me if I were someone else and saw me, or I'd just beat me up. It's very nice of people not to beat me up. They probably should, I don't deserve that kind of kindness.

gender dysphoria and loneliness make me want to die.I don't want to be fucking trans

oi mate dont kkill yourself alright alright

bye

buckethead - colma

I know you're a good person deep down, a really good person. Look how much you care and morally question yourself, the gilt you have for yourself. People see the kindness and helpfulness in you and expect the best from you and you're pressured into living up to it. I've been in this situation, i understand. There's no way you don't deserve to have people to like you, they could be disappointed that you keep yourself from them. You challenge people to be kind, and to forgive you. I really don't know what you could have done to be so horrible to people, it doesn't sound like something intentional. You're a good person. Please believe that you are. I just wish that i could actually do something. Someone might think it makes you anything but a freak.

can you send me all your money
i want to keep living but dont have much money
you'll be gone so you wont be needing it

i'll get a job

I was there for the OP's pic, weird

When have i ever cared about money, i don't even use drugs. I'll be respectful and honest and tell you how much you're projecting.

Don't mate

(you)

what in heavens name are you talking about

Grouper - Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill

Ambient-ish folk music with really ethereal female vocals, pretty popular here.

Depressing, but wallowing in it is depressing. Good before bed too.

Honestly this album has a 'fuck it all' kind of vibe.

come back..

Stealth, by Sleep Research Facility.
Go to track 4, wait till ya get past the short, kinda static-y intro, you're all set bud.

Really? it's one that got me by.

What genre?

porcelain is a nice feels song

youtu.be/VHvHh0eJ5NQ

Mandatory.

thank you for posting this this shit is awesome

The only thing that ever helps me feel better is by changing something in my life. Whenever I feel dissatisfied with who I am and where I am I jump to change something by doing something. We don't have too much power in this world but at least we can say that we can exercise control over ourselves, whether it be unfortunately driving a bullet through a skull or pushing ourselves to where we feel uncomfortable but overall happier. Change is not immediate or easy but it is all too possible. Hang in there, OP. All I can say is change your life positively in some form rather than drowning your problems out with music.

Wheres he gonna get dope? Also, ligature hanging's not too bad, I hear.