/autism/

It's confirmed. Finland truly is the most autistic country on earth.

>Finland takes the top spot, with 2,700 Mensa members out of a population of 5.4 million – meaning one in every 2,000 Finns is enrolled in the prestigious organisation – and Sweden follows in second place.

theweek.co.uk/76328/the-top-ten-countries-with-the-most-mensa-geniuses

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_International
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew we had to be high on that list

>all white countries

racist list.

I'm sure people from Congo would be on that list of it wasn't for westerners oppressing them so they don't get educated

>inb4 pol memes

I'm actually in Mensa and have only been to one meeting. It's dumb as fuck and you have to pay them alot of money.

It's a fucking scheme if you ask me, and alot of cock-waving. It's annoying. Anybody who takes that shit seriously has an ego problem.

das rite

More likely it's just that Mensa is originally a British institution and more known in the west than in non-western countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_International
>Roland Berrill, an Australian barrister, and Dr. Lancelot Ware, a British scientist and lawyer, founded Mensa at Lincoln College, in Oxford, England, in 1946. They had the idea of forming a society for very intelligent people, the only qualification for membership being a high IQ.[6] It was to be non-political and free from all other social distinctions (racial, religious, etc.).[10]
>American Mensa was the second major branch of Mensa. Its success has been linked to the efforts of its early and longstanding organizer, Margot Seitelman.[11]

Congo is a shithole, though.
>oppressed by Belgians
>BELGIANS
top kek
(ok, the french were there too)

>dumb as fuck and you have to pay them alot of money.
That's actually very smart of them.
You pay them money for a piece of paper that's pretty much worthless and which nobody gives a shit about.
It's not dumb to ask for money. It's dumb to pay.

>which nobody gives a shit about

IQ is the best predictor of success so it's pretty relevant....

Mensa membership is not relevant, though.

No it isn't, your rank at birth is.
There are tons of high IQ people who do nothing with their lives

Not saying it's perfect, but it indeed is the best

I guess I was referring to it's dumb as fuck that people actually go to those things and consider themselves intelligent.

Where like, you're just paying out the ass to stand around with "people like you" or some bulllshit. It's an international scam. Also, you can take the test infinite times, so just study up on their testing procedure and you're in. As long as you have a little time and patience.

Kindof like how people can study about IQ tests and even though their kindof dumb, they get incredible scores.

True. Read the termite study for fun if you want.

It surprised me desu

wat s mensa?

is Finland + Sweden the most autistic genital in the world?

>average IQ of 56

Wow

>white area
Wtf

They beat you hard, finnboi

isnt it just siberians and other oogabooga tier people

>race is a social construct

>I'm actually in Mensa
Just like every 4channer

How does one live like that?

With your instincts I guess. It's not like they're comparable to actual retards, there's more to it.

>It's not like they're comparable to actual retards
dindus are worse than actual retards

Fuckin abos

Why do they sleep on the road?

They're not just roads, they're designated sleeping streets.

Why do they sniff petrol?

Cos they're fuckin dirt poor and can't figure out how to make money without Centrelink benefits so they can buy actual drugs.

Have a bit of faith, the same Richard Lynn who produced the 73 for Sudan coauthored a 93 for Sudanese High-schoolers

Also 108 countries had invalid data in the original IQ Of nations study, thus they extrapolated from neighbouring nations, which is why E.Es are brought down and propped up by Central Asia and Western Europe respectively, White Americans aren't well represented, etc

>Equatorial Guinea's 58 was unironically an uneducated, malnourished group of 10-13 year olds
>they're actually doing economically better than most neighbouring nations

>Kindof like how people can study about IQ tests and even though their kindof dumb, they get incredible scores
This objectively doesn't happen. The effect of practice does not ever exceed more then 10 points on a s.d. of 15. IQ is objectively the single best predictor of socioeconomic outcome and academic achievement.

I dont have mensa papers cos i dont want to pay them :^)

Shut up poo. Check your subhumanity

Do you believe that they have an ingrained need to reaffirm their superior intelligence? Most of the people off-the-charts in my experience are quiet, extremely self-critical and speak on a necessity basis

Also what do you think of the Feynmann IQ 124 meme?

>your rank at birth
how do you measure that

There's literally nothing wrong with being autistic

With the bill for your your own birth

>6. Ireland

and to think our stereotype is being stupid

Literary and mathematical brilliance doesn't come from nowhere

Exactly

t. Mensa member since 2012

Do you have asperger diagnosis?

N-no...

THAT LIST IS RASISSS NIGGUH

FUCK DAT SHIIT

>all these mentally inferior subhumans getting salty at the most intelligent race in the world
baka tbqh thankfully i'm too intelligent for these petty squabbles and will only leave this interesting article right here theorizing why finns are so intelligent.

this post gave me autism

your autism aura penetrates the computer screen

>56

WHAT THE FUCK

AND HALF OF THEM HAVE BELOW 56

WHATWHATWHAT

its because of white racism

fucking hell

kill whitey

Yeah Richard Lynn is shit, but how come every other study shows the same pattern?

cus everyone of them be rasis nigguh

Litteraly this

a-are finns allowed to write things like this without being called nazi?

It's not written by Finns though

>tfw too intelligent to listen to people who call others nazis

The only ones that call people "nazis" are the leftist traitors of Turku and Helsinki. We need another civil war to cleanse our country of these traitors. Hail Mannerheim and hail the white guard!

you sound kind of like a nazi to me, user...

Only germanics and anglos and assorted indo-europeans can be nazi you dirty dirty little nazi :)

Cringy larper

This

What is this racist nazi pseudo science

Delete it or I call the cuck police

I dont get people who unironically call finns mongol subhumans. Being autist genius is a good thing
t autist