Does your country have shit-tier, boring cuisine?

Does your country have shit-tier, boring cuisine?

>Argentina
>yes

You know there are Argentinian restaurants all over Europe.

doesn't mean it's good

>sausages and steak

That's exactly the stuff we like here.
Come home white man...

i like sauerkraut and pickles so no, its actually fantastic

Flag

No, sorry. ;3

We don't have it. There is literally no such thing as American cuisine.

you are a fucking faggot

t. faggot

>Argentinian cuisine
Wait do you have you own dishes? I thought you just eat variations of European ones and dulce de leche.

Are there just meat places?
We literally have nothing but meat and Italian.

deep fried alligator, kentucky style chicken, apple pie, maccaroni and cheese, chicago style hot dog, american lobsters, chicago style pizza, bbq smoker, louisiana food, etc.

>apple pie
top bait

Most of those aren't unique to the US... but you got me on deep fried alligator.

You realize all of that originated in evropa, rught?

Except for the alligator-eating part, which is a native thing.

apple pie is the american trademark dessert.

Love me some asado and choripán para ser honesto familia

>Denmark
>Cuisine nothing special, guess the only thing remarkable is Smorrebrod

You have bad taste then
Grilled meat is nothing specia, even a caveman could do it.

If eating prime argentinian parrillada is wrong, then I don't want to be right :^)

norway
no

norway? ..

more like no way!

Maybe is boring but i love choripqn

Pizza is American tho

>pizza is Argentinian tho

Fix it

I like Argentine restaurants, the small family owned ones are the best places to get Italian in Mexico. Having said I'm not fond of the churrasquerias, they largely became fierce competition for our more traditional steak houses while IMHO overall serving worse meat (not claiming ours is better or that the Argentine ones are full on authentic) so they've really narrowed choices for proper cortes (I'm a fan of filete de caña) have encouraged cheaper South American wines to largely replace French/Spanish and there's fewer places with a more formal atmosphere as Argentine tends to be more casual dining, which I especially miss for dates.

Enough of the old school Mexican places do survive things might eventually get better but the fad for Argentine/Uruguayan and even even Brazilian places seems to be getting stronger unfortunately. For a nation with world class cuisine I find it ironic we are losing our grilling/carne asada tradition to bifes.