ITT: Albums That Are Underrated AS FUCK

on Sup Forums at least

You are SO right OP, it's an incredible album that no one ever really talks about (in my experience)

T H I S

They last something between Yoshimi and this. I'm surprised it didn't happen between the Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi actually. This album feels empty and plastic. It conjures up a sense of dissociation almost.

I might actually even consider that overrated. People talk positively of it with a note of disappointment in their attitude.

This so much

It's the best known Basho album by far, I think p4k dickrode the reissue or something a while back. It's far from his best work imo.

Flaming Lips overall are underrated. Their discography is incredible from their start up until about this album. Vein of Stars gets me so lost.

I guess this is all I have to contribute for now, been listening to this nonstop the last couple days.

Nice trips but I've seen this posted more than a few times on Sup Forums

Been listening to it a lot lately.

Been a follower of Jonny 5 for so long. you can really see the progression in his lyrics from 15 years ago with this album to Circle in the Square. however, its like he aged backwards, i much prefer the pessimistic approach and down to earth lyricism he used in Onomatopoeia alongside Faith and Yak, it's like he acknowledged the way the world works and he's just giving you some good ass talk. it really went down in comfort and quality of grasp with Fight with Tools, and after OHW handlebars.

honestly just real pessimism>"come and destroy the government with me because we can all pretend to be Sons of Liberty, yeah gay marriage is cool too!"

oops, heres the album cover

Yeah, it's funny, Carissa's Wierd was pretty popular for a while (especially with slowcore fans) but they don't get talked about much anymore
They're from my hometown, one of the bands that really got me into music and I've seen them twice

You should listen to Flaming Pie too.

I think I'll do it right now.

this band in general is underrated a fuck here

love that album, rock that shit on sc every day

Agree

literally their best

Tbh his latest one is ok background music, repetitive, uninspired and whatever, but I could have it running in the background

You seriously think At War With The Mystics is better than Embryonic or the Terror? Are you kidding me?

Listening to it right now, thanks for the rec dude

>mr ambulance driver
fuck

My personal favorite miles davis record

Absolute bump
I was going to post this myself
easily in my top 20

Everyone needs to listen to this right now.
Embryonic > everything else they've done
Yes