Annett / Sorenson
>Row 20
Dale Jr's less talented brother / Wise

nascar is for dumbass hick pieces of shit

>democratically elected this guy

And Austrians, apparently.

Streams for us in the ex soviet union?

>Two threads

This was addressed yesterday in the irl thread. But I'm sure you weren't there because you're only here to chum the water.
Stream?

cricfree.tv

It's fitting we have two threads for this race cuz nothing triggers my autism harder than double threads.

CORRECTION:

ustream.tv/channel/nascar49c

better quality and no scammy ads

>Drive for Autism
Finally a race for channers

>Put the Xfinity race on fox
>But let's put the Cup race on our shitty cable network and show paid programming on fox instead

Why do they do this crap. Nbc is even worse about it.

I can't wait to see how Truex chokes again

It's to get ratings. Fox needs more ppl to watch fs1 and nbc needs more ppl to watch nbcsn.

Jeffery isn't jrs brother is he? Thought he was a random cousin.

— 12:20 p.m.: NSCS Driver Introductions with NASCAR Special Awards presented backstage
— 1:00:00 p.m.: Intro Presentation of Colors by: Dover Air Force Base Color Guard
— 1:00:20 p.m.: Invocation by: Dan Schafer, Pastor of Calvary Assembly of God in Heightstown, New Jersey
— 1:01:00 p.m.: National Anthem by: Tom Dixon, Nashville recording artist
— 1:02:00 p.m.: Aerial Adventures (3) Parachutists Land on track (frontstretch, turn 1 and turn 4)
— 1:02:40 p.m.: Flyover TOT by: (2) US Navy F/A – 18C Hornets Strike Fighter Squadron from Naval Air Station Oceana, Virginia Beach, Virginia (Turn 3 > Turn 2)
— 1:07:30 p.m.: "Drivers, Start Your Engines" by: Jason Jones, Star of the TBS comedy, "The Detour"
— 1:15:00 p.m.: Green Flag: AAA 400 Drive For Autism (400 Laps / 400 Miles)

oh shit sorry

CORRECTION:
Dale Jr's less talented nephew

Who /missIROC/ here

/missRiverside/
youtube.com/watch?v=d2dFvKM9BpI

starts at 10:40

It was a great idea but failed execution. Too many oval tracks, not enough driver variety. I would love to see them try again without so any Nascar drivers and tracks. More road courses, more international drivers and more series' invited to participate.

Some of the races, especially the ones in the mid to late 90s, were really fun to watch though.

I know this is off topic but I've known of the Russel Phillips crash for around a decade and I've never seen this photo. Has anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=nMYGRzQZc7I

fuck yeah NASCAR

Anyone else remember when Kyle Petty almost fucking died when he won here? He didn't know it at the time but it would be his last win.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8mdwtgtrgg

>Danica is in the Autism car
it's like pottery

Is he ok?

>based DW trolling Cryle "I hate second" Bush

see
don't post to leddit or they'll dox and we'll have no stream

did he died

His head, in helmet, was found at pit road entrance so I think he's fine yeah

>muh God

>The Winston 100 at Charlotte was the 17th NASCAR Sportsman start of the 1995 for Phillips, who had one top-10 finish and just won his first pole position. The crash occurred on lap 17 of the 67 lap event. Phillips was in 10th place when his Oldsmobile was hit by the car of Steven Howard, who steered high to avoid a two-car spinout. Howard's car forced Phillips' car onto its right side, then smashed it roof-first into the retaining wall. Until 1996, NASCAR cars were not yet required to be equipped with the "Earnhardt bar", a roof-support bar running down the middle of the windshield, designed to prevent fatal roof collapse in roof-first accidents.[1] His roll bars failed to protect the roof; both the roll bars and the roof itself were sheared completely off the car, exposing the interior of the driver compartment and grinding it against the wall and fence. When the vehicle came back down onto the track on its wheels, there was a massive "gaping hole" where the roof was supposed to be.
Phillips, whose upper body was ground against the track's steel catch fence and a caution light fixture at high speed, was both partially dismembered and decapitated, in what a photographer on-scene described as "as gruesome a wreck as I can ever recall". In video footage taken at the scene of the accident, the first rescuer is initially shown running to the car, then immediately turning away after seeing Phillips' body and realizing the hopelessness of any attempt at resuscitation. The track was littered with car debris, blood, and numerous body parts, necessitating a complete and lengthy red flag while track officials wearing surgical gloves placed white sheets over various body parts in the vicinity of the crash. The driver's head - still in the racing helmet - was found at the entrance of the pit road, and one of his hands was found suspended in the retaining fence.

I've seen a lot of wrecks but this is one of the harshest stock car crashes I've seen. This is Swede Savage tier.

sounds like he died to me buddy

Only major sport that starts the competition out with a prayer

why the fuck do you pray to god before the race?

he isn't even real

Did his car not have a roll cage or did it just break?

Just Googled Russel Phillips to read about the crash. Wish I had not.

>he isn't even real
what do you mean?

I mean what you experienced before you were born is what you experience after you die

People are risking their lives for your entertainment. Have some fucking respect edgelords.

Sup Forums is a religious board

don't worry, i'm sure god will have their back, just like he had Dale's :^)

NASCAR on FS1 nigger music awards on Fox. Great job Fox, way to kill NASCAR ratings

engine startup is really gay when you're at the track irl

I was wondering why the other thread was so dead missed this one

Should have had is neck instead of his back desu senpai

>delaware

is there a more irrelevant state?

Rhode island? Delaware is actually relevant for businesses.

Tied with Rhode Island

If Dillon went roof first into the catch fence at Daytona would his car have held up?

Holy fucking shit

Maine?

doesn't even have a NASCAR race

only Timber and liberals

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZnAiwZ5K3f

This is why it says "the first state" on their license plates. It's pretty much the only thing relevant about the state. For me growing up it was "the state you drive through to get to Ocean City".

take a shot every time a commentator refers to delaware as "the first state"

I'll be dead by the mid race report

or the state you drive through through for 12minutes on the way home from florida

The first 3-4 dover races I went to were pretty ok, the tires wore and there were multiple grooves. The last few years were miserable and we stopped going

Never?

This is the undisputable map

He did. You didn't read There have been a fuck ton of safety improvements since then. Namely more bars required in roll cages (Earnhardt bar, Newman bar, etc.)

One slap against a concrete wall and McMurray is all banged up. Imagine these pussy drivers racing in the 80s.

>new jersey shithole

how?

>the autism 400 sponsored by Sup Forums

>ohio
>nice

"no"

GOLLY GEE THAT'S JUST NUTS

>jersey not a shithole
how?

>Ohio not red
you done goofed familia

>Danica will never tame your monster

>Florida
>Nice

That's pretty accurate

Florida is based. We even have our own superhero.

Is this the only notable event in the entire state of Delaware each year?

I hate the race on FS1. I can only watch it on one tv in the house

>HE'S STUFFING PANCAKES IN HIS MOUTH!!
>THAT'S DISGUSTING

Dale the boss man

>you can only answer in emojees
>le goofy sprint trading man
>water cooler dale

Why are these commercials such shit?

BARRON DON'T WATCH

millennials

did someone say emojis?

Are there even millenials other than this thread that watch nascar?

I've never been to Delaware. If I had to guess, they are the autism headquarters.

>Newman passes Cryle
>let's focus on Cryle tho

Fackin bullshat

>Danica in the autism car

Aside her being Danica, she's now basically guaranteed to crash

You have to get off the highways

Dale will never give you a firm handshake

>Turn on TV
>Hurrvick with 5 second lead

Fucking Dover

Does anyone else hear that swirling?

>Why doesn't Dover have safer barriers on the front stretch?

Because there's not enough room on the exit of the corners here. It would lead to even more wrecks.

How big of a deal is it that Stewart-Haas is going to Ford next year?

z

>meme cawshun

>caution

what the fuck for?
nothing even happened

The wall has "autism Delaware" on it. Awesome

It would be like dale jr drinking white wine instead of drinking buds

Competition (or lack thereof) caution.

Overnight rain

Off the highways is full of white trash and niggers. Don't go to NJ unless you want to get either mugged or pulled over for some draconian law. AC is the only good part of the state, and even that is a shithole.

>darrell waltrip will die in your lifetime

>I don't understand racing

>2016
>thinking autism is an actual thing

it's a made up disorder and there's no science to prove it actually exists