Which music player are you using Sup Forums ?

Which music player are you using Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

project9k.jp/
project9k.jp/download/uLilith/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

itunes

if there is a better one please suggest. MusicBee is cool but im still open on finding the best.

Been using GrooveMusic on win10 for abit too.

Foobar is best because of Foo Input Spotify and YouTube search

Winamp forever

AIMP

iTunes because applefag

Can't believe the fucking first 5 people ITT all use something different

music bee

Spotify

vox is good for playing FLAC on mac senpai.

VLC

what was the player that everyone used years ago? cant think of the name. think it was a black layout

clementine master race reporting in

I use clementine too. I wanted to use ncmpcpp but artist and album sorting (for example "The Velvet Underground" was under "T") made me drop it.

Poweramp for my phone (what I mainly use for listening to music.)
Winamp on my PC because it just werks

Foobar master race

winamp? realplayer?
monkey business or some shit?

the Gui is trash, and the software is unstable.
also, Apple music integrates your streaming music seamlessly into your regular library. pretty sweet if you want to check out and warm up to an artist before you buy/ download

What's wrong with just using WMP? I don't get why you would ever need something else.

iTunes 10 from 2012 niggas

only because it has the best coverflow in any program

It uses a SHIT TON of memory, but i have 16gb so i dont care. Check out the pic, what a joke. It usually hovers around 140k though, that was after I scrolled through my library.

good meme!

Holy shit, I'm using foobar which uses 13mbs of RAM. I don't know how you can bare that, even if you have lots to spare.

I put a lot of effort into embedding high res album art, and this version has the best cover flow i've tried. I know there are plugins for foobar but to me they are sub par

that's what I'm using. AIMP 3 tough, I don't like 4.

what's the meme here?

music cute wasp

using a videoplayer for music is very contrarian of you

I too hate that I am an album art autist.

It's a media player, not solely a video player.

its been getting better... i can settle for 500x500 pixels most of the time these days

cmus master race

so few artists? and an anime girl
lurk more

Foobar masterrace reporting in.

Napster, the OG

I've tried a bunch of players on Android.
VLC was complete garbage. Laggy as hell and full of glitches.
I am currently using Shuttle. Decent features, auto DL's alblum art if you don't have it, and crashes the least of all I've used.

Phonograph replaced Shuttle for me. Try that.

It's all about the Poweramp Master Race

Leave shill

I use the foobar android app. I have a 128gb sdcard filled with music and shuttle+ can't handle it, but foobar has never had an issue.

Thanks for the reco. I'll check it out.
Not sure if meant or potatoes.
Huh, I am 65gb+ on mine so far. No issues yet.
But I will give that one a look.

Foobar for desktop and phonograph for my phone

This guy knows what's good.

how?

My negro. Winamp is just perfect.

This because I'm a poptimist.

AIMP is the new Winamp imo

itunes for shit that isnt on spotify

im a pleb and i love it

blackplayer is objectively the best
though unfortunately i can't scrobble with it - idk if that's a lastfm problem though

winamp because i can set universal hotkeys so that i can turn it on and of in a game.

>he doesn't have a keyboard with media playback keys

>shitty/cumbersome tag editing
>multiple windows
:/
the v5 has some nice skins tho

I use a third-party program for tag-editing tho

You could just be using a player that actually allows you to do that.

r8 my foobar

it's quite pretty tho

AIMP produces the highest quality sound over both Foobar2k and Winamp which has been proven by doing sample checks.

There is Wynl and lillith which haven't been sampled against AIMP quality but has been boasted as better quality.

I haven't looked into them for their tagging quality but, you're right I could do that, but choose not to on principal of sound.

winamp 4ever

>choosing placebo over usability

I use iTunes.

Because I can't find ANY other player that supports "Sort Artist" and "Sort Album" tags and after using iTunes for so long seeing everyone arranged under their first name gives me a fucking migraine.

Also, ever since that big update it's actually been pretty fucking good for me. Fast, doesn't crash, looks beautiful and clean and has pretty much every feature I want.

Sample checks are done through audio equipment and programs, not through your feelings and opinions.

Foobar because mu memed me and said it was good even when it crashes all the fucking time

Winyl doesn't have tabs (only this outdated system of playlists...), and the tag editing sucks. also no drag'n drop. No audioscrobbler available too.
wouldn't recommend/10

>you need audiophile equipment to tell the difference

so literally placebo

Yeah, looking over the site it seems to be quite bare. Thanks for the info, one day I will dare into lilith: project9k.jp/

three column foob is best. i never got the point of visualizers though.

For english speakers - project9k.jp/download/uLilith/

Those toolbars are a mess, lad. Work on it a bit more.

what, the buttons and file edit view shit? i might move it on top of the right column for symmetry's sake. i usually control all that stuff with global hotkeys anyway so i don't think much of it

get a higher quality album cover m8
it's nice to have something to look at to kinda zone out while you're listening to songs

What's the point of that random playlist tab at the top of the screen? Why have the item details panel when the lyrics panel right below it shows the same thing? And why is the seekbar in the middle of the screen?

>greatest hits
BTFO

the playlist tab is there because i used to have a second tab with different information and larger album art, but i deleted it or lost it somehow awhile ago and haven't put it together yet.
the lyrics panel only shows the details when it doesn't find any lyrics.
seekbar is there just because it is, i don't know. what's wrong with it being in the middle?

Windows Media Player.

I'm not sure that I could a really better display with Columns UI

ikr

Foobar. since this is pretty much a media player general, I need help with color schemes

>F3
>no jetaudio bros
KMS

I also use VLC and it is everything you could ask for in a media player.

foobar/poweramp

I use exclusively wmp since 2009. My friend uses foob and laughs at me

Mixture between Windows Media Player and VLC for PC and Google Play Music/VLC for my phone

ok music taste but worst danganronpa character so idk

best musicbee skin?

Foobar

Is that steam music? What the fuck dude lol

aesthetics

Am I the only person who uses MPC-HC?

MPC is a video player, dumbass.

Lol and I thought I was at max pleb level using windows media player

Checked, but what do you think the M stands for?

a e s t h e t i c s*

Yes, for video. For music, I use a fucking music player.

iTunes.

but it's a media player, you arent getting your mileage out of that hard drive space

Except gapless playback.

Thankfully I have more than enough disk space to compensate for a dedicated music player.

iTunes. Once Apple Music became a thing, it became the GOAT.

>implying disk space is a factor

foobar is literally 12 megabytes, nigga.