walcott on a free?

Thank you Based Newcastle

Our greatest ally

RIC (Rest in Championship)

F

F

Based way to leave gj lads

F

Thank you Based Newcastle for keeping a 25 year tradition going. Hope you get back up.

>The True Geordie won't commit suicide in the summer
who /glad/ here?

great fucking way to go down

hope to see you lads soon

ty based newcastle for killing spuds

so based

BANTER THREAD

REMOVE PAN HAGGERTY remove pan haggerty you are worst geordie. you are the geordie idiot you are the geordie smell. return to northwest. to our scottish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,tyneside we will never forgeve you. ginger rascal FUck but fuck asshole geordie stink..geordie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead geordie..ahahahahah NEWCASTLE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget hahahahaha idiot geordie smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PAN HAGGERTY FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. aus+england+wales=kill northwest…tupac alive in london, tupac making album of london . fast rap tupac london. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink gerodie… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in london ….fuck the northwest ,..FUCKk ashol geordie no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the geordie farm aminal with rap magic now we the capital rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and newcastle was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. london greattst city

They should've defeated Villa, fucking blunderland

Thanks nobby

Thanks Newcastle.

be surprised if they bounce back up desu

the championship is as competitive as ever with the promise of PL money

THANK YOU BASED SEAHORSES

Rafa will stay and they will win every game 8-0

So who's getting Wijnaldum la's?

Adam Armstrong will lead them to glory. He will then have a terrific half a season in the PL before being sold for £50million and becoming a total flop

I just wish Madkem was alive to see this day.

RIP

Turned out everything he said was right as well

F

when the fuck will blunderland finally get theirs?

Not until they sack Big Sam. Or perhaps he'll get the England job, fuck knows there's no other competent English manager.

Will they bounce right back up? This squad is pretty shitty.

Yes, if they keep Rafa and let him have the say on transfers.

Thank you based Newcastle for shitting on Spuds!

F

>Benitez in championship
>I said before the game that I am really pleased with the fans, the staff, and people here.

"My heart is telling me yes (to stay), it is a great opportunity, city and club but my brain is saying to analyse what is going on.

"I am really open to talking and see what happens. I have been in football all this time you want to be sure people love you and if you work hard that they recognise that you are trying your best and I have this here.

"I knew that every day when I walk in the streets. Everyone is so positive and the atmosphere today doesn’t surprise me too much. They were supporting for 90 minutes, I knew it would be like this and that is why I am so open to keep on talking."

Even if he really does love being at Newcastle, would you turn down the Everton job and trust Ashley not to fuck you over and go back on whatever he promises?

lmao
i'm so glad they are going down

annoying "we're a big club becuase we are the only team in our city" fanbase like leeds
squad is a revolving door of lazy cunts (mostly greame "scouting masermind" carr signings) from the french leagues
unironically had nile ranger for like 6 years
unironically have jonjo shelvey
unironically butthurt at carroll for leaving despite it being an overwhelmingly good deal for them
wasted shearer's career by not being good enough for him

at least sunderland have heart, newcastle are pure dogshite

>consistently cucking big teams while being complete shit
>fucking up chelseas unbeaten run
>beating spuds 5-1 with 10 men

the original meme team

RIP

Based Newcastle please come back soon.

>Newcastle
>Loveable
They've got a more deluded fanbase than liverpoo. Lived there for four years, they genuinely think they're a massive club. Everytime they draw some meaningless game 0-0 they smash up the city and protest against 'cockney mafia' bcoz 'muh passionate fans'.

Much rather have the mackems and the boro

Rafa is smart, he smells the chance of doing a wenger here and in effect part owning the club.

Ashley has to give him anything he wants, and I mean anything.

Went out with a bang

Come back soon you beautiful inbreds

Benitez would be a fool to stay
Surely Everton and Valencia are after him

Newcastle fans will turn on him when they lose 2-1 away to Huddlesfield or Rotherham

so, fans still want wijnaldum out?

Ashley would have to rest his knees before getting Rafa to Everton. I liked them with Howard though

the ginger Messi and Benitez will easily lead the club back to the Premier next season

But that would have required actual effort

Don't see why they wouldn't when the cunt only bothers to show up for a match with no meaning other than possibly affecting his value on the market.

come back soon lads
F

League 1 bound

it's really not though, hull and burnley coming back up is evidence enough of that

Why the fuck would be take the Everton job? I don't give a shit if he lives on Merseyside, he's not going to jeopardise his legend status at Liverpool just for fucking Everton

F
glorious fuckers

this was something like straight out of some chinese cartoon, their final struggle against Spuds

F

Will never forget that 4-4 draw against Arsenal that one time after being 4-0 down inside 20 minutes.