BJORK IS DOING AN AMA ON REDDIT

Icelandic singer Björk is doing an ama on reddit tomorrow! What are you going to ask her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if she felt regret for dating that one guy in the 90s

Have you ever thought about apologizing to that helpless reporter you brutally beat up?

Is she still in contact with her ex husband Space Ghost?

why she doesn't do an AMA on here

we are bigger fans of her work than reddit is

Why you haven't married to Thom York yet?

Has she checked her mail lately?

Sup Forums is illegal

What she thinks of grimes

I've never used reddit, how does it work? Do I need an account?

because Sup Forums is full of pedophiles and weird angry racists who talk like anime girls,musicisans dont want to associate with us

You can just link your Sup Forums account to reddit

If I have Sup Forums gold will it be converted to reddit gold?

Hi Björk,

I just wanted to say how it is a bit of a shame almost all your fans are completely insufferable people. I mean you've potentially seen the extent of these the threads on this board.
If you were my daughter, I would feel terrible knowing people like this [and worse] existed, coveting a random famous person they seem to hope will one day become their girlfriend/waifu. Or just masturbate over religiously. Nice image there.

I'm not really a fan of your music at all, but I do believe in being humane and polite to people. It seems unfair that once a person becomes famous, they attract so much negative attention.

Anyway, hope you're well. That Goldie era was pretty cash.

Keep doing drugs - they are great, and you'll have to stop one day when you have a stable relationship and have a child or something, so yeah, make the most of it.

Kind regards,

user.

She has like 2 kids

fuck marry kill, lavren taytay grimes

I saw Bjork at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "HYUUUH? HYUUUH? HYUUUH?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Bjork trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cans of hákarl in her hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Ma'am, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met Bjork once. She was in Urban Outfitters with a Biophilia vinyl in her hand. I remember being about 17 because it was the first time I drove to the mall by myself. I assume she was wanting to buy it and see if the clerk recognized her or something, I can't imagine any other reason.

Anyway I wanted a chance to talk to her so I waited until she got in the checkout line and grabbed some shitty hipster scarf and got behind her. I kept trying to think of something to say to her, but I was way too nervous. When she got to the counter the clerk was like "Will that be all, ma'am?" and Chris said "Uhhh yeah, I guess so. I was wondering if you've heard this album yet; I'm just not sure if it's any good or not."

Here's where it gets good.

The clerk didn't recognize it was Bjork and said "Yeah I listened to it a week ago, it's Bjork so of course it's really annoying and pretentious. That's just my opinion, though." She just said "Oh" and swallowed really deeply. I could tell she was in some kind of emotional pain so I didn't talk to her, I figured being in line behind her was cool enough, you know?

Bjork didn't even reply when the cashier told her to have a nice day, she just walked away. When I put my scarf on the counter I saw her stomping back, and she told the cashier "Take it back!" with tears in her voice.

>"Okay ma'am, let me just see your receipt."
>"Not the fucking record, what you said about me."
>"I didn't say anything about y-"
>"I'M FUCKING BJORK, I AM BIOPHILIA"

The cashier was speechless and I just muttered "H-Hi Bjork I'm a really big fan." and she said "Thank you kid." and left, flipping over a shirt stand on the way out.

If she'll do an AMA on Sup Forums

kill grimes

Fuck Lavren, Marry Taytay, kill grimes.

Grimes is ugly, so of course she dies, Lavren's tumblrism would be hard to tolerate long enough to be married to, and Taylor is rich as hell. This is the objective answer.

this

couldn't agree more, also Lavren is qt and taytay is even more qt so it's perfect

Her opinions on Medúlla and Drawing Restraint? I really like those albums and wonder what she thinks 10 years later

Lol she has dated numerous black guys (Tricky, Goldie etc.). Ricardo would be pissed.

She did.

Probably still does drugs.

>Chris
ruined

Fuck, I feel excited like a little school girl.

Samefagging this hard.

I'm gonna ask what her fav Swans album is tbhfam

What was it like working with Death Grips?

Marry taygay
Fuck chvrchesvren
Kill grimes

bump

>tfw I would be shitting my pants right now if this happened a year ago
>now I'm just mildly excited

The road to patriciandom is not all fun and games

you fuckers better ask about ricardo cuz i know i'm gonna

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a few of us asking this

"which death gripes did u fug?"

Ask what about Ricardo?

>How big is Matthew Barneys dick? (I imagine its pretty big)
>Given the opportunity to date Thom Yorke, would you take it?

>>How big is Matthew Barneys dick? (I imagine its pretty big)

Just watch DR9 (the movie, its on yt) and you'll be able to see it

Thank you my man

this thread is dying and we still haven't figured out to get nudes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE BEST OF ME

>what is it like being solely responsible for the best death grips album

>solely responsible
>Death Grips

bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
What's her favorite board on Sup Forums.

[s4s]

Probably Sup Forums from the look of this video.