OH WHEN THE SAINTS

OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME CHOKING INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

GO

>literally best season in club history
>choke

>Spurs

Southampton is a shithole

t. live 5 minutes from St Marys

I hope Koeman stays, you'll manage to keep your teams core and make some good signings (both in quality and quantity) with United winning the FA cup, so next year I can watch PSV for champions league and dutch teams plus Soton for Euroleague. I do expect the PL season to be worse next season, with the strain of Europe.

Northam isn't exactly a fair representation, pal.

are you actually a Saints fan? i like it when Americans support teams outside the traditional ones.

Back in December people were talking about a relegation fight

WE could have won the league or some shit if not for that bad spell

I think it was about two points a game after Forster started playing again. They would have been at 76 points. I think next year could literally be their year if they don't get fucked in the summer.

What are the traditional ones? Teams that have won it? Im an Everton supporter, and I know someone who is a Newcastle supporter.

We do it so we dont get called bandwagonners

Same la
Uni?

Yeah the good one, you?

Still a fucking state after Jesters last night tbqh

Leicester/Southampton will be the next El Clasico

St Marys is a shithole of an area.

Bassett, Chandlers Ford, Romsey, etc are all really nice though.

Bedford Place reporting

Are you the buddha

You what

Koeman being linked to Everton could actually turn out well for Soton because if they raise the prospect of selling their best players again he can say "either they stay and we build or I'm fucking off to Everton".

United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. Though I have noticed a large American Everton fanbase because of Donovan and Howard.

so their Facebook is saying they qualified for next year's europa league, but doesnt Manure still have their game to play?

My barbers is there big up Affricardos.

Bandwagoner since 2013 reporting in

Feelsgoodman

Genuinely think they could finish top 4 if they don't lose their players again.

Koeman is a better manager than Poch.

Poch was an Adkins babby and just took advantage of the brilliant team Adkins had given to him with a few added players like Wanyama and Lovren.

Koeman lost his entire spine, rebuilt the team completely, and had the best season in the club's history. Then he lost his entire spine AGAIN, rebuilt the team completely AGAIN, and beat his own record, having the best season in the club's history.

If he doesn't lose players they're gonna keep going up.

There's no way he's going to Everton. Anyone associated with Southampton knows how big the long term project is there. Van Dijk has just signed a 6 year extension, and he's had a brilliant season, he could've easily done a Lovren and fucked off. Ward-Prowse and Forster have both just signed 5 year extensions.

It's all in place.

Congrats. Koeman is legit as fuck

>jesters on a weekend
deserve it m8. The good uni here too, but I stopped nights out after first year. Nothing comfier than a night in with some weed and tv shows with my housemates

Lowest Southampton can finish is 6th which is still Europa League football.

If Utd win the cup, then 6th goes straight to the group stage. If they don't, then 6th would go to the qualifying stages.

Koeman wont leave but he wont sign a new contract either

His contract ends at the same time as Wenger's.

He knows what he's doing.

Ideally, then stay at Arsenal for 3 years then off to Barcelona
However Wenger won't leave Arsenal

Also this year only Lester earned more points than us. I expect a title challenge next season!

>tfw Eastleigh
>tfw absolutely fuck all here apart from a cinema

>His contract ends at the same time as Wenger's.
In a few years Koeman will be a candidate for the Barcelona job. He'll get too big for Arsenal very soon.

I'm Chandlers Ford and there's fuck all here either. We don't even have a fucking cinema. We don't even have a McDonalds.

And I don't live in a big posh house like everyone else here so it's pretty much pointless.