Why are white people so racist?

Why are white people so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they aren't

They are not any more racists than others. Racism against whites is just acceptable these days in your little hypocritical minds.

At one point you just notice the difference between shit countires and non-shit countries.

Probably less racist than most minority people

The truth is that white people are the least racist on the planet. But they get all the heat because people come to white dominated countries and expect to have their butthole licked rather than being treated like everyone else.

A white minority in non white countries sees far more racism, but we're not a people of complainers

>India on top of Poland
Hmmmmm, there's a joke here somewhere.

Non meme answer, racism as an ideology was developped during the 19th century, notably to justify colonisation.

It was all just casual racism before that.

The joke is that 30 million Polacks have a higer intellectual output than 1billion shitskins put together

T.toilet plumber

Because liberals apply a racism multiplier that correlates linearly with your race's achievement

>Indian/Asian/Arab insults blacks
>lel, who gives a fuck, stupid

>White insinuates the slightest bit of minority inferiority
>1000x multiplier
Whites are the only ones held to a proper standard in the racism games

they have much more of victim complex than racism

and that angst made trump win

>reverse racism
>white genocide

ahafhahafhhafhafhahhfhafhahfahfahfahfhhahhfahfhafhahfah

>wh*te americans elected an islamophobic, sexist and racist bigot as their president

literally shaking right now

That's wrong though, and also doesn't make sense

Why are minorities so racist?

What exactly is wrong with trump?

Why has he triggered you so hard that there is a japanese proxyflag posting about him non-stop?

Based Japan.

They are evil but they will pay

Based Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA

Literally shaking right now

t. That one dirty Turk selling kebab in Japan

Memes aside I think they are probably the most empathetic people in the world, too empathetic for their own good, but empathy is what makes white societies work, a lot of them do care about the well being of their country men, you don't see things like this in third world shitholes.

All and all I think they're not as racist as leftist makes them out to be, they get a lot of immigrants in their countries which often times are uneducated people so it's just normal that some of them get mad about seeing all those people in their neighborhoods.

I'm just talking about European countries here, though, it's very difficult to feel empathy for new worlders.

To be honest I'm not sure what other race is more accepting than Whites.

ur mums pussy

Jorge you have to look for a job now

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Every American aged 20-35, is a progressive.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Riddle me this, how can you be racist when you are surrounded by inferior races?