Headphones Thread

Which ones are you using? Which ones do you recommend? What issues are you experimenting with them?

Pic related my headphones (Bose OE2), p. satisfied with them but I'm looking to upgrade.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NBMHY58/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't complain but they're not exactly "very good" headphones, they survived many abuses tho.

Currently using a set of Beoplay H6 2nd Generations, no complaints really, managed to get them cheap on eBay last month, stunning set of headphones that sound just as good as they look

honestly speaking best headphones i ever bought.
only use them outside and always had problem with other headphones where the cable got damaged, these fuckers a built like a tank.
only had to replace the earpads after 4 years

Which are some really good headphones which are like $100-$150 in amazon? Don't care if they're used unless they're damaged or something.

Looking at this right now but it's slighly above budget.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NBMHY58/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

oh also they must be:
>wired
>good bass
>not super bulky
>detachable cable (bonus)

Currently only have a pair of cheap sony headphones outside of my gaming headset, but i was looking to upgrade. Any recommends? pricerange 100-200$
Preferably so I can use them in public without looking like a retard. I was thinking about m50x but i cant really use them in public then.

source/amp: schiit stack

One thing I hate about changing headphones is that you get used to how they sound, so when you change them they sound really off.

fostex t50rp mk3
>$150
>wired
>really good bass
>detachable cable

you're a faggot if you bring headphones outside. bulk should not be a problem at all for fullsized headphones.

also these need to be amped

do you own them? can you compare them to other popular pairs?

akai ase-30's, some 70's hifi cans I found lying in mint condition in my grandpa's attic. They sound pretty good.

I've got a Razer Kraken Pro for about 100$
It has really good bass 8^^^^^^^^^^)

actually bass doesn't matter that much but it must be there

I don't know a lot about this, I need some fucking help

I just want to enjoy music as much as I can

for around*

Not headphones but I have these around, are they worth checking out? I would have to adapt it to 3.5mm or something.

Sony SS-H77

If you guys actually want headphone discussion you should go to Sup Forums and use the headphones thread there.

that's cool as fuck

I have a pair of sennheiser hd650s with a schiit stack that I have never had a problem with, they're amazing.
I've also had a pair of Momentums from back when they were marketed as "over-ear," so they were a bit uncomfortable.
I'd recommend anything in the HD series honestly, they're renowned as a mixing headphone and deliver a slightly warm sound.

my pair just gave out
tons of good memories
thanks for reminding me user

Do you have these user? Anything better in the same price range?

should i get the akg k545 or the akg k553 pro

I have to clear up some desk space for the stack

I have these and a JDS Labs O2+ODAC

Not even joking these are the best I've used.

I just ordered these headphones, how do you like them?

@ yall posting you have Schiit stacks with solid headphone like

you guys

Have you looked into the new Jotunheim? It looks like a nice little unit. I'm considering picking one up

I especially like them since I can use them at work due to them being closed and they still sound nice (though open sounds better, at this price point it's still a great value). Beyerdynamic knows their shit.

If you got the 250 ohms you have something to drive them, right?

it will take some getting used to, especially if you are coming from a more neutral sounding headphone. these will pierce your fucking ears at first and everything you listen to will make your ears pop, especially if it's vocal heavy. but after that break-in period, they're really great. sound stays entirely inside of them and those pads are comfy as fuck. plus the bass is fun.

ye 250 ohms and i have a nice receiver i use. I have these for open-back and they're nice but I'm ready for something new, and I especially like closed-back

thx bruh i'll keep this in mind

(650 responding) the jotunheim looks solid but i'd personally rather have a stack so you can more easily upgrade whichever half you want, I'd start with a modi/magni stack if you haven't already just to test the waters
I'm probably gonna get a bifrost sometime in the future myself

Yeah that's a good point, and I already have an amp and DAC so I'm set

your grandpa's attic is a thrift store?

Hello dwellers of Sup Forums :), I've had these headphones called the Sennheiser PC 360's for a few years and was wondering if I should get an Amp for it or a new pair if I want to listen to alot of music. Thank you Sup Forums :).

These are probably the comfiest headphones ever existed
Using these with FiiO E10K DAC AMP and I'm really satisfied eventhough the bass is a little weak
No thanks, went there yesterday it was just weeaboos unironically discussing about which headphone is best to listen vocaloid crap