Moments we wish Sup Forums existed

In honor of Spuds inevitable choke job

Post great historical sports moments that we wish Sup Forums was in existence for, just for the banter

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suE0kDUSQS0
youtube.com/watch?v=CLY16wmHdUk
youtube.com/watch?v=fVyzW7KQ0eM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zpWPgyLVos
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfz4JViRkoA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nt6HjqtJt8
youtube.com/watch?v=zWsEuczNj48
youtube.com/watch?v=PysM3XAvkbM
youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA
youtube.com/watch?v=yh2DwRkLIQE
youtube.com/watch?v=vKoAlpWD_Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=R4tn1WlQK6w
youtube.com/watch?v=JU7ZOTTdr18
youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0
youtube.com/watch?v=8TDFJpRkARA
youtube.com/watch?v=qjSHmaI11BM#t=1m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=vdGmaWsHjU8
youtube.com/watch?v=nOyQEmAs6u8
youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpnOzoPdw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0bSvDkXqhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

18-1
miracle of istanbul

youtube.com/watch?v=suE0kDUSQS0

Threads would be a lot more interesting if the people posting were trying to kill each other irl

youtube.com/watch?v=CLY16wmHdUk

He literally did nothing wrong

Buffalo Bills going 0-4 in Superbowls.

Zidane's headbut

Every world cup final from 94 to 02 would be entertaining.

fuck you

'02 we would probably see this but with Ronaldo

>be one of at least 5 other fans reaching for a FOUL ball
>he catches it out of the sea of hands reaching out for the ball
>ball is far over LF's glove anyway
>get death threats because cubs collapse
>shitcongo

No argument here. There were lots of people trying to catch that ball. Blaming him was shitty, but Cubs fans are shitty people.

I'm from bills territory, but seeing the Sup Forums reaction to that would be golden.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVyzW7KQ0eM

Man that first spurt on the video makes my skin crawl

For me, the 1989 World Series between the San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's. There was actually A's fans back then and the city against city shitposting would've been fun. And then the earthquake before game 3 would've been crazy and would bring all kinds of shitposters out to laugh even though a fair amount of people died. It just would've been cool to witness

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zpWPgyLVos

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfz4JViRkoA

>all the refball threads

It would be fucking wild to see that in real time. It's still sick watching it after you know what happens but to see it live... holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Nt6HjqtJt8

youtube.com/watch?v=zWsEuczNj48

>The Drive
>The Fumble
>The Shot
>The Move

Let's be honest here, Cleveland would've been Sup Forums's punching bag in the late 80's/90's

no Alou clearly would have caught it, that's what makes it so interesting

obviously it's still not his fault and 99.9% of people would have done the same thing

>no Alou clearly would have caught it

>99.9% of people would have done the same thing

Not true at all

literally watch any angle, his glove is directly under Bartman's hands

I don't give a flying fuck about american football but the O.J. Chaseb Owl would've been a GOAT spee thread

Well considering we have country flags, I would have to say the Miracle on Ice would have made for great intercontinental banter.

bullshit

and here's an obscure reference because for some reason im thinking about golf

in the 2008 Ryder Cup, Boo Weekly shanked a balls into the spectator area. Literally scores of people got the fuck out of the way, the caller literally said it was Moses parting the Red Sea. Because people got the fuck out of the way, the ball took a lucky hit off a tree and bounced back into the fairway, giving Weekly a decent shot at the green with one of his low irons. The US ending up going on to win the Ryder Cup in dramatic fashion.

Cubs fans are SHITTY baseball fans. That little faggot and all the other queerbait going after that ball contributed to fucking their team out of a World Series.

By the way, I absolutely love Steve Bartman. Fuck the Cubs,

Tottenhams choke job? Didnt know it was that big

Would have loved to see Sup Forums melt down during the '36 olympics with Jesse Owens

why are white sox fans so mad all the time

When shoeless Joe and the white sox threw the series

>mfw when Florida literally offered Bartman asylum.

why would I be mad when one of my hats has a world series logo on it?

Love to see how sp would act watching Mitch Williams pitch,

He used to not look at the catcher before the pitch so the umpire would be trying to call time and he wouldn't see him until he was already throwing the ball. He threw tons of wild pitches and he is famous for giving up the homer to Joe Carter but he was a riot to watch.

Strange thing is he has no highlights on Pootube but take my word for it, ever pitch was heartbreakingly hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=PysM3XAvkbM

yet you're desperate inferiority complex requires you to always post about the cubs

>we are le real fans because there are fewer of us please pay attention to me

DISCO SUCKS!

Disco sucks night would of set off a million lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA

Golf and Baseball are not comparable even a little bit

I think user is implying Alou is a choker.

DONT STAHP SHITPOSTIN', HOLD ON TO THAT TRIPCODEODE

sure they are, almost no niggers in either

9/11

You're right. I guess Cubs fans are better than white sox fans after all

Being from Philly and since my Dad actually went to the game I would of loved to see Santa being pegged with snowballs.

I think it's hilarious when people think it's an insult when they bring it up. It's fuckin hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yh2DwRkLIQE

>Pic sort of related : This is the guy at the Giants game that got caught by the newspaper throwing a snowball and the media took a shit on him when there was like 5,000 people throwing them. Not the iggles santa game.

Look at this slice of man.

>we will never have televised Pankration events to shitpost about

Bayern - United CHL final in '99

Sup Forums would explode

Seriously would've been the gift that just kept giving.
>wide right
>the comeback
>getting BTFO thrice

>Sup Forums will never react to Milo of Croton being upset

Fan Man

Fuckin nutty bastard tried to fly into the ring during the Riddick Bowe Holyfield fight. Only another note, he ended up hanging himself in the woods. Guess you can't fly that high without coming down at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKoAlpWD_Lg

Every single year the Buffalo fans would be talking about how this was the year.

son git out of dugout

>18-1
We had a sticky on Sup Forums
And then moot gave us Sup Forums back. It was glorious.

Did you not watch Catching Hell? They punched in the trajectory of the ball to show where it would have landed if it wasn't interfered with, and it would have landed in play. To say otherwise is just delusion. Even though no one wants to blame Bartman now, if he and the other fans didn't go for it, Alou would have made the catch and the Cubs more than likely would be going to the Worlds Eries.

I'm still hoping that after the Cubs win the Worlds Eries this year, they find a way to get Bartman to throw the first pitch for next year's season.

They are eternally butthurt that they will always be considered the second baseball team of Chicago.

Spurs already choked to the Thunder

John Rocker did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=R4tn1WlQK6w

The 2000 World Series the Mest tears would be delicious

Also how much would spic jokes come out in response to the No Mas fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=JU7ZOTTdr18

Would have been a great thread

Kenny Powers irl

I wouldn't want to see any of these in Sup Forums's current state. Reddit's sports boards right now are infinitely better than Sup Forums

At least when Sup Forums's glory days of 2010-2013 ended, Reddit was there to pick up the slack

Malice in the Palace

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0

Red Sox-Yankees 2004 ALCS

Sup Forums actually existed for the 2006 world cup.

one of my favorite opening scenes of any show

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDFJpRkARA

I was in my second year of uni, playing Fifa drinking and Digs league. Epic times

this was a couple of days after the event

eternal glory to AEK fans

youtube.com/watch?v=qjSHmaI11BM#t=1m30s

It's funny how I and I'm sure lots of other people remember Artest as the villain of that incident, but really it all came about because Ben Wallace chimped out over a foul that wasn't even very hard. That's how you foul when you're trying to send a player to the line instead of giving them an easy bucket. If Wallace hadn't completely overreacted like that none of what followed would've happened

01 memenbacks world series would've had a ton of shitposting

at least we had 2014

NEW YORK BTFO AGAIN

Hillsborough chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=vdGmaWsHjU8

hue hue hue

They won games 3-5 in hilarious fashion though. The back and forth in that series was amazing

Here, watch a video of the Cubs giving up a bases-clearing double to a 35 year old utility man batting .213 on the year.

Hopefully it'll be a soothing balm for painfully inflamed anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOyQEmAs6u8

oh god the shitposting about Kelly being a meme would be glorious.

Is Tony Romo the new Jim Kelly?

I was in a sports bar in downtown Nashville when this happened. Fucking amazing. This shit is exactly why I watch sports.

Lakers-Kings Game 6 in 2002.

Gary Anderson's miss in the NFC Championship Game.

That Yankees-Red Sox game where Pedro Martinez threw Dom Zimmer to the ground by his head.

The pass interference call in overtime of the Miami-Ohio State Championship Game.

1986 World Series game six the amount of bucknerposting would be immense

Has to win a playoff game first

10 cent beer night

youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpnOzoPdw

>that flag
>that sport
Wut?

>in an altercation at a game
>I think I'm sleepy
>lays down for a nap
Gets me every time.

Shit like this is why they have to have an iron fist in the nba when it comes to fighting. Chimps will chimpout and there will be no way at all to regain any sort of order.

>The pass interference call in overtime of the Miami-Ohio State Championship Game.

JESUS CHRIST I'M STILL FUCKING BITTER

>great historical moments for the sports-banter

Certainly not Jackie Robinson, you fucking racists.

>STILL memeing about how Robinson made it on merit, not how Branch Rickey just wanted to tap into the Negro leagues because the Dodgers were struggling
>2k16

MUH 42

1997 Indians v Marlins

one of my biggest regrets is that I got up to take a piss and missed that.

Owens said Hitler personally congratulated him though...

THIS
H
I
S

Only in Cleveland (or Philly).

youtube.com/watch?v=B0bSvDkXqhw

Bill Buckner

Reggie Miller in general

>those youtube comments

bunch of fucking wet blankets, that shit would have been hilarious