To all the plebs that think LE TSUUU MAN is one of the greatest players in the world :

To all the plebs that think LE TSUUU MAN is one of the greatest players in the world : youtube.com/watch?v=vSXCaqakrMU
How can this guy be the greatest? Are you serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK0IObJ-Wt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

used to think cr7 was one of the greatest players in the world, but that video has convinced me otherwise. thanks op.

used to think cr7 was one of the greatest players in the world, but that video has convinced me otherwise. thanks op.

>not including the free kick vs Germany when he hit a one man wall

he's the greatest player in the world at receiving tap ins

>entire career of being top 1-2 player on earth
>mario here has produced 50 seconds of him playing poorly

what a shit player

No one says he's one of the greatest, we just like to meme.
He was a great player in ManU, and now he's a decent finisher (even when he shoots like 20 times per game)

>i live in my own fantasy world (probably calledthe mighty republic of catalonia)

0:09 is fucking hilarious.

I'm not catalan scum, but if never heard anyone (outside chiringuito or that argie weeb) comparing him to Maradona, or Cruyff, maybe with Muller when he sets some record, but Muller won a WC, an euro, and 3 European Cups.

youtube.com/watch?v=LK0IObJ-Wt0

>not posting THOSE misses against Sheffield United

holy shit he was a tap in master even at united

People generally place him in the top 5

No one does

Messi, Maradona, Ronaldo, Pele and Cruyff are all universally held in way higher esteem

used to think cr7 was one of the greatest players in the world, but that video has convinced me otherwise. thanks op, and friends.

used to think nigger was one of the greatest niggers in the nigger, but that nigger has convinced me otherwise. thanks nigger

Not to mention he fakes injuries all the time.

this, it got ridiculous around 2014/2015
>Ronaldo before every big game
>I'm 100% healthy, I'm over my knee problem and I'm ready go
>Ronaldo flops in the big game
>MARCA reports that Ronaldo's knee was sore before the game

MY NIGGER