Anymore like this?

anymore like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NDVobP7Bfzo

I honestly think this song is incredible bros, and its pretty hard to find songs that match its vibe.

honestly I'm telling you guys Julian Casablancas is a literal savant

besides all my friends/tunnels no one has written a song as good as he has since is this it came out

Sobriety has unfortunately ruined him

that album is great
p sure you've already listened to comedown machine, so just try looking into julian casablancas

Beach Life in Death byCar Seat Headrest is pretty similar, just way longer.

i already have my friend

i'd actually say Bodys

yeah he's a fucking genius desu

Arcade Fire and LCD both suck dick.

if you're gonna tell me that those two songs aren't at the very very very least good you are delusional

literally average garage rock revival

shit opinion man

no friend, no

nope, that's pretty much the best pop rock has to offer, I'd say.

and also the power of being a fucking cuck
>I'm so sorry, man. I apologize on behalf of white people, we’re the worst. I’m just. I don’t know. How to atone is the question. I don’t understand why there is any kind of question about reparations and all that. It seems like such a no-brainer.
if he wants to give gibs so much, why doesn't he tap into daddy's billiions?

says the strokes fan

what makes this album exceptional in any way? it's like a 7

i feel like I've seen this post a lot

Peter sotos

nice choice op its their best song

>bros

rip julian

i don't think so, some of the voidz stuff is very very good and comedown machine has some fucking great songs

check stuff by Parquet Courts, but I know your feeling, Hard to Explain was my jam back in the days

human sadness is the greatest rock song of the last 10 years

I dont know what you expected. artist's purpose is to express their emotions in different ways, which is a process much different than logically thinking.
If you were ever really absorbed in a creative process of making art you will know what I'm talking about.
Do you expect a professional footballer to understand nuclear physics? Then why do you expect quality political arguments from a musician?