I just realised that Björk is my favourite Artist. And all songs are written by ONE WOMAN. That is wild

I just realised that Björk is my favourite Artist. And all songs are written by ONE WOMAN. That is wild.

THE BEST OF ME

I'm a huge Björk fan (She is in at least top 2 artists for me), but even I realise, she doesn't write the songs. Snap out of it.

You have to be completely deluded to think she doesn't write some of them.

??? prove it bb

>there are seriously people on Sup Forums right now looking this up

I'm a pretty big Bjork fan and I was surprised reading the liner notes of Debut, Homogenic and Vulnicura that she does all the writing and a lot of the prod

Define write. I do believe she writes the lyrics.

She definitely has at least a moderate role in the development of the melody considering her vocal ability.

Her shifting sounds also implies sizable control over the direction of the album in terms of instrumentation and production.

>i believe
yes whatever feels right, correct? don't keep saying dumb stuff
apparently she originally wrote and arranged the entirety of Debut for a brass quartet before it's conversion into electronic.

People try to discredit her ability because she's known as a vocalist, but she's a classically trained musician who attended an elite music school instead of elementary school.

Alright but why does she only play piano in like one song (pretty poorly at that) when she has at least 20 songs with piano? Like I say, I still fucking love Björk, but singing is definitely her strong point.

just because she wrote it doesn't me she has the best ability at playing it. Kate Bush wrote every song of hers on synthesizer piano, and people don't criticize her for that. Not to mention albums like pic related. There's nothing wrong with using studio musicians to achieve a fuller sound, as long as you wrote it yourself.

t. ricardo

babby's first crush

Still my crush desu

She does, producers are just given writing credit in pop for some retarded reason.

A shit.

8)

Producers are given writing credit in ELECTRONIC MUSIC.

Can you not see it?

hmm maybe because pop since the '80s is based on electronic beats, and producers are the people who actually create all the sounds you hear? songwriting is impossible to separate from production in the pop genre since the early '80s.

Wow, sor-ry, jesus fucking christ.

it's not like it's hard

How did E E Cummings write Sun in my Mouth? He's been dead for over 40 years.

Is that Randy Bobandy?

It contains lines of one of his poems.

Favorite Byork album, anons? Pic related.

That album is so chilly. Probably my fave too.

yes

FUCKING
A
NIGGER

easy