Can somebody give me hierarchy of races and explain to me how Slavs are not white?

Can somebody give me hierarchy of races and explain to me how Slavs are not white?
Sandnigger just talked shit to me based on the fact that I'm a Slav.
Jesus Christ.

That's a jewish divide and conquer strategy

haha he's a slav haha

Slavs are generally cool so long as you're not a gopnik.

This. Hitler sought to divide the Germans and the Slavs as to give Jews power over both. Now look waht's happened over the last 70 years?

"White" does not just mean your skin colour.Otherwise even most korean and japanese can be considered white.They mean germanic.

white is actually anglo term

Precisely and they only considered germanic speakers as white. For example in our casta system we just called ourselves spaniards.

>Morisco con EspaƱola
>Chino
lulwut

I put Slavs below Greeks/Italians/Portuguese/Spaniards, whom I don't consider to be white. Both of the aforementioned groups go below East-Asians, who are also not white.

Slavs are niggers with white skin. No Slav state was EVER successful, in history, which puts you below pretty much every group on earth apart from niggers.

CHI

NO

t. abdullah

I think Russia was pretty succesful tbqhwymf

I am white ethnically 100% Dutch. Instead of a failed incorrect ad hominem, try to refute my point and don't chimp out.
No, it wasn't. Russia has always been behind the West in every aspect. Russians are born serfs.

>even most korean and japanese can be considered white
Have you seen how they live? They are definitely white.
Whiteness is ability to good and comfortable living without lawlessness, corruption, etc.

>. Instead of a failed incorrect ad hominem

Its only an ad hominem if there is an argument senpai. You made no argument as to why they're not white.

>I put Slavs below Greeks/Italians/Portuguese/Spaniards, whom I don't consider to be white.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>Its only an ad hominem if there is an argument senpai

Ah yes, this is what a mongrel brain does to you.

>You made no argument as to why they're not white

Because they're savages, that's why. That's my argument. Whiteness always has been about more than skin color. I'm sure you can even find a phenotypically white person in a favela in Brazil or in the mountains of Afghanistan, but they are still savages.

White is also about a certain mentality, a certain intelligence, an ability to NOT chimp out. Slavs have none of this. Without the EU, all Slavic countries would still be third world.

I think he was pretty butthurt about Turks :)

It's just memes op don't take this shit seriously, it's not healthy

Anglos and Jews at the top as always

so edgy

Is there any difference at this point?

>No Slav state was EVER successful
All states fail sooner or later 2bh.

No
*Sips Aryan blood from a tea cup

This is a joke right?

the OG Anglos considered ALL non-Anglos, even other Germanic speakers as "non-white". "white" is an Anglo construct that keeps expanding

>Whiteness always has been about more than skin color

whitness is a nebulous construct that's been about anything its user thinks it's about. we all know Franklin's famous quote about "tawny" Scandinavians and Germans. we know the *Catholic* Irish were considered non-white mostly due to Protestant prejudice etc

whiteness is basically meaningless

>Can somebody give me hierarchy of races
Asian > Black > White.
Generally speaking.

>G*rmans
>White

>, all Slavic countries would still be third world.
you should do more reading on the imf, world bank and UN sanctions. Poor countries are poor because the US wants them to be. The Netherlands is only wealthy because the US allows you to be. There are 100% white ethnic Dutch living like apes in Indonesia and south Africa.

>Mr.Bean
>white

Well, there's the whole thing about bringing up generations of notable scientists, mathematicians and artists as well as being at the forefront of space exploration, certain other scientific, aviatory, technical inventions and so on.

Or, you know, something something, savage slavs.

>hierarchy
No such thing exists because races, cunts etc rise and fall from grace all the time. Just look at the current state of what we call the "white race". In a few decades China will have taken over. Does that mean that the white race was useless to begin with or that the "yellow races" were inferior in the past but not any more? Then why has every "superiority" been proven temporary in the past? Racial superiority is meme tier

this is in fact, false

You realize that Russia could be 10 times more successful but it did the impossible, despite having the most land, the most ressources, a rich history and an arguably tough and talented population they managed to become fucking Africa tier. This is spectacular.

Japan, a tiny island with fucking nothing is a lot richer than Russoa.

> Whiteness is ability to good and comfortable living without lawlessness, corruption, etc.
This.

White isn't a skin colour. It's a state of mind.

Yes, but Russia is a collective of nations, individuals, political and social structures that developed over a very long period, it wasn't one man (or even the entirety of russia collectively), that decided, at one point in the past, that they're gonna fuck everyhting up.

Life is not a video game, these things are incredibly complex.

But, ultimately many great contributions to human society came from russia.

hmmmm

i like slavs :)

Just say "first wordness then", not whiteness, because by your definition Japan is white.

>Japan is white.
This is true. Why were they a main ally of the best German?

are you on drugs