Why are american cops so aggressive ?

why are american cops so aggressive ?

we have really disgusting ghettos compared to the rest of society

cops become conditioned to the absolute worst of society, and then everyone has a smart phone for the one-in-a-thousand cop that takes things too far.

also, context.

$500 she was drunk and refused to listen to the cop's orders and is resisting arrest

BLEACHED

-everyone has guns
-ghettos
-nobody bats an eye when retarded children and pensioners are shot hundreds of times "in self defence"
Here we'd get huge riots.

Because it's a huge country and sometimes you have bad apples. Also most of these people are nigger scum (not necessarily black).

So when you're a police officer working in a constantly hostile, stressful environment you can snap and get a little aggressive when people don't comply.

>sometimes you have bad apples

Everybody is aware of this. What makes the US of A a shithole is that those bad apples are never sent in court.

>Horde of apologists

Because America is not a democratic country.

It has the highest incarceration rate in the world, capital punishment, insane homicide rates (for a supposedly developed country), highest gun ownership with minimal restrictions.

Then there's low social mobility (''American Dream''), completely privatised healthcare and education, tax breaks for the rich, corporations have a right to donate unlimited amounts of money to politicians because that's considered free speech in America etc.

Trump will fix all of that fortunately.
>those bad apples are never sent in court.
9/10 times they are.

>highest gun ownership with minimal restrictions.
>completely privatised healthcare and education
How does this make it not democratic? Are you retarded?

In Europe, the more nanny state a government is, the better. They view social responsibility with contempt.

Trump is an Eastern European style strongman and they never fix a damn thing except for their grip on power and welfare of their own family.

Congrats, your system is in such a deep decay that you're following post-communist banana republics into the abyss.

Being a lawman in America means you have to deal with the biggest scum

well, most of those bad apples are not normally bad apples but rather social media paints a false narrative.

it's amazing watching all the failure to launches of some nigger committing a felony and getting shot attacking a cop that BLM and their ilk paint as some evil white racist cop execution.
even better when the cop turns out to be black.

>Trump is an Eastern European style strongman
explain?

Lol no, you fell for the memes.

>Then there's low social mobility (''American Dream''),

Social mobility is incredibly high actually.

There's a reason that immigrants from all over the world DO ANYTHING in order to come live in the US.

>tax breaks for the rich,

The rich pay by far the most taxes than any other group.

Taxes are a little too high for them.

pic related.

As far as I know cops do these things because they can get away with them.
They also usually do them to people that have very low social standing.
>Trump will fix all of that fortunately.
Do you honestly believe that? I can understand voting for Trump to 'send a message' or because you believe Hillary would have been a disaster, but do you honestly believe that man has the capacity to understand these long standing issues and find the political capital to resolve them? I don't.
We've elected many "saviors" in Bulgaria over the last 16 years, yes, they weren't really on trumps level of wealth or renown, but they were all people who got a big part of the nation to pin their hope on them, without actually offering fleshed out solutions.
Maybe he will not be that bad, maybe he will even resolve the long standing issue of illegal immigration. But he isn't going to fix america by a long shot.

>but do you honestly believe that man has the capacity to understand these long standing issues and find the political capital to resolve them? I don't.

Luckily the President of the United States isn't a dictator or in charge of everything.

The president is mostly a figurehead and there's very smart people who come up with solutions to these complex issues.

>But he isn't going to fix america by a long shot.

We'll have to see about that, I think it's a teensie bit too early to be saying whether he'll fix things or not.

Why do American cops put bullets in their citizens?

>It has the highest incarceration rate in the world

What do you know, blacks commit a lot of crime.

>capital punishment

I don't really see an issue with this being used for non-repenting criminals who literally just drain from society and have been given 100000 chances to reform.

>insane homicide rates (for a supposedly developed country)

Blacks commit A LOT of murder.

They commit 50% of the murder white making up under 15% of the US population. What do ya know, animals can't be reasoned with.

>highest gun ownership with minimal restrictions.

This isn't a bad thing.

>completely privatised healthcare and education

You W0T m8?

Every state has at least one public university.

>corporations have a right to donate unlimited amounts of money to politicians because that's considered free speech in America etc

This is a bad thing, agreed.

But it's mostly related to an overbearing federal government.

That doesn't help at all, if all it took was some smart guy to tell the prez what to do america would have been fixed by now.

Because American culture promotes contempt for government and authority figures in general.

It takes some work, it depends on who the president appoints. He's picking some smart people though.

The freedom to oppress and be oppressed. When the cops beat the shit out of you that's actually the biggest demonstration of freedom one can display in the united cucks of freedomstan

>retarded children and pensioners
I'm not retired, and I'm only a normal kind of stupid. Why should I care if less desirable elements in society get thinned out?

great point, Putin sells the exact same image (minus the racism and public pussy-grabing)

USA aren't a society, they're just a pile of egomaniacs doing the absolute minimal amount necessary to live together without completely slaughtering each other.

Why do Swedish women put their hair in hijabs?

This kind of thing doesn't happen too often to folks who aren't involved in some kind of bullshit.
>Germany

>if all it took was some smart guy to tell the prez what to do
That's the whole point, though; the president can't do much.

Why does BLM exist in Canuckistan than? Why are your cops so oppressive and racist?

Why do American men put their women on display for other men?

Here the cops actually do something, and some are too aggressive.
In some countries I have been in the cops are worthless and don't do shit.
I think the latter is worse, especially if you are a criminal.

Because black people everywhere exist to bitch and moan about whitey and muh oppression. Nobody really cares though, they're aren't enough black people in Canada to draw any real attention.

>Why does BLM exist in Canuckistan than? Why are your cops so oppressive and racist?

Because it's an organization that literally just disrupts shit.

Not even sure what they're doing in Canada. We don't have an issue with police brutality or racism against blacks.

Hell didn't blacks COME to Canada to escape slavery in the US?

I'm an American police officer tourist in Greece and I feel attacked by this post.

Why do Swedish men put their women on all fours for other men?

>Hell didn't blacks COME to Canada to escape slavery in the US?
Not enough desu. Now you know why we treat them the way they do.

Because they have to deal with americans.

Why do Swedes eat out creampies from their wives?

Why do Swedes live in cucksheds?

>I think the latter
*oops
the first one

I've always understood.

Blacks are the only people who are literal feral animals.

Other races you can at least reason with, or have contributed something positive to society.

Blacks only harm society. They don't produce anything. They have a harmful, cancerous, self-destructive culture.

If all blacks disappeared from the Planet overnight, the world would improve greatly. The only loss would be athletes and maybe a few smart people like Thomas Sowell or something.

Why do Canadians put Sikhs in high level government positions?

>Hell didn't blacks COME to Canada to escape slavery in the US?
The british promised them land and freedom in exchange for fighting the yank menace and held true to their promise. They gave them shit land compared to whitey but they gave them land nonetheless. We also only did that out of necessity. Once the yankee menace had been placated we had official government policy dictating that the weather in Canada was simply too gold for blacks and they should get the fuck out. Too bad we don't have that policy today. I really don't mind asians, indians, eastern yurpoors, or even south americans but they're just something about black people I don't like.

They just never quite seem to assimilate properly. They adopt canadian culture but always insert a measure of working class niggerdom that the other groups don't. Even if they attend university they walk around in their hoodies with the hood up, have terrible posture and always look angry and as if they're about to rob you. I live in a university town too and over the last 2 years the black population in my city has gone from almost zero to the point where I see one just about everytime I go downtown. I don't know how americans can do it. I think a 1% black population is too much let alone where in places like DC every other fucking person is a nigger.

It was a prank bro

We just wanted to see how the world would respond

I like Sikhs.

modern music is very black in origin, from rock to electronic. stick to black metal

Because that Sikh has spent his life fighting the arab menace for Canada and could kick your ass while sitting down.

Can you really compare Vivaldi, Chopin or Wagner to the likes of "Lil Wayne", 50 cent or Rae Sremmurd?

Really makes you think

>I really don't mind asians, indians, eastern yurpoors, or even south americans but they're just something about black people I don't like.

I definitely agree.

Other groups at least have redeeming features, or something to have offered the world.

Niggers don't do anything. They're a net negative to humanity as a whole.

They're the only group I think everyone can universally hate as a whole. Pajeets and Changs you can say what you want but at least they do value things and can live in society like humans.

Why do cucks fall for the Sikh meme?

you said they contributed nothing. whatever you think of their respective merits, more people listen to rock and electronic (especially the genres that were very influenced by african-americans) than classical

Can you compare Limp Bizkit, Jessica Simpson or Skrillex to Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix or John Coltrane?

yes lol

Lets compare the Americans to the Indians

>The British protect the Americans against the French, Spanish and natives
>Despite living in possibly the most liberal empire on earth the Americans saw it fit to wage a Taliban style war against their legitimate government
>Despite being immersible better off because of their historic anglo influence Americans to this day look back on their savagery with pride

Now the Indian
>Despite centuries of having their natural resources pillaged the Indian realizes that british ideals are a net benefit to their society
>The British build roads, hospitals, communication and railways
>Indians value trade, industrialization, science, rule of law and progress
>When Gandhi comes along he thanks the British for everything they had done but politely asked them to leave
>To this day Indians aspire to be white and western

TL;DR
>Washington chimped out and waged a taliban style insurgency against the British
>Gandhi shook hands with the British and politely asked them to leave

Without using google:

Name 3 of each: black inventors, philosophers and scientists.

Extremely difficult mode: Name 2 of each AFRICAN inventors, philosophers or scientists (such that they didn't benefit from the education and institutions of da whyte man)

Without using google:

Name 3 of each: Lithuanian inventors, philosophers and scientists

Neil Degrasse Tyson, Frederick...uh that guy who was instrumental to the abolitionist movement in America. And the peanut wizard who invented everything but peanut butter.

>sugarcoating the fact that nobody wanted to keep the brits

it's a little different to compare an entire race to a nationality of a tiny country that no one even knows where it's located

It's almost like how nobody Putin invades wants to be Russian.

Lithuania has 2 million people.

niggers constitute bigger population than caucasians

so you're saying that historical and geographical accidents give us people with the ability and circumstances capable of supporting certain enterprises

stop whining, genetic engineering is coming soon

>accidents

lol

Not an argument.

>Implying

No I'm saying that niggers don't contribute anything to humanity and are only a net negative to the advancement of the human species.

Every other race or group of people at least has SOME sort of accomplishments or contributions

Because most people would be ashamed of being a bootlicking faggot.

Small benis.

>he fell for the Gandhi meme
>he thinks non-violence actually works

what are you laughing about? did East Asians become the smartest race on purpose?

>net negative

you could argue that about half of any other population too: "they're dragging us down!" it's a weird philosophy

No he's saying you can't compare it like that.

In case of a huge numbers advantage of one side, you need to use per capita ( ie famous scientists per 100 000 people) statistics.

Per capita I'm sure Lithuania has more than entire nigger race.

They ended up that way because of a complex interaction between evolutionary biology and society. Whether you believe that everything is ultimately an "accident" depends on your fundamental view of the universe, I suppose.

>you could argue that about half of any other population too: "they're dragging us down!" it's a weird philosophy

Not really...

As I said, at least every other population has SOMETHING to show the world. Something to brag about.

Niggers don't have that. Everywhere they go, they cause destruction.

They're probably the only group that demonizes success. They call educated and successful blacks "uncle toms" "sell outs" or tell them that they're "acting white". It's disgusting.

Not even being edgy but they truly do cause harm to whatever they surround.

Send in a bunch of blacks into an area and watch it crumple quickly.

Lol no Theyare pretty shitty to people not in ghettos.

The ghetto excuse is what people do to justify American cops being complete shit.

What's up with this Canadian and Blacks?

They are objectively a plague on humanity

Blacks aren't one monotlith.

I've detected unprovoked bullying itt, I demand you cease and desist immediately or there will be serious consequences.

You are really autistic but hey this is the typical Canadian poster I'm responding to. So desperate to carve out an identity on an anonymous forum they literally become a cancerous mess of all the worst qualities of Anglo posters with none of the upsides.

If only people heeded to your words.

because americans have small dicks

this, you need a bigger gun in order to keep people on line, see the current world situation, since everybody has nukes no one is able to use em, an armed world is the answer

How am I wrong though

It is objectively correct, I'm just having conversation I'm not writing memes or whatever

In Japan, not only cops but also other public officers are needed higher education. Actually, nowadays all police officers are graduates from at least high schools (we can also see many cops from graduate schools.). Moreover, they are trained strictly in the police school, and learn various laws or other needed skills. So contemporary every Japanese police officer is a highly trained professional.
Contrarily, I suppose that most of American cops are from low-income. They are not educated sufficiently so most of them have racism, and sometimes commit hete crimes.

Almost every department requires a bachelor's degree, and then they go to the police academy.

>checks flag

Into the garbage it goes.

>Almost every department requires a bachelor's degree
No, most major cities want a two year degree

It must take years of training to not report crimes that might dishonor Japanese culture

>Actually, nowadays all police officers are graduates from at least high schools (we can also see many cops from graduate schools.). Moreover, they are trained strictly in the police school, and learn various laws or other needed skills. So contemporary every Japanese police officer is a highly trained professional.

Most cops in my area go to college for 4 years, and then to the academy for another 2. It's literally just the people they deal with.

If you dealt with niggers who's culture it is to disrespect, even fight or abuse police evrry single day you'd have little patience too.

I don't even envy them

Not as a percentage of their income you fucking leaf

Except it is

How much do you think the rich pay in taxes in the US?

>Except it is

Proofs

Same deal in Canada, really:

Imagine the kinds of people who want to be cops.

>Not great pay
>Extremely dangerous
>Stressful
>Requires extensive education and training
There's really only two kinds of people who want the job:

1. People who have an extremely strong sense of justice, not objective or moral justice, but blue-pill governmental legal justice. Anything their government or governing bodies tell them, they take as God's truth. They hear "You shouldn't hold back on perps because they are evil and will kill you given the chance"? They'll go the extra mile and put them in traction, because they want to prove themselves as a good cop, and to be the one to ensure that 'justice' prevails.

2. People who really really want power. They want to have the power, on immediate sight, to bark commands and have literally everyone obey out of obligation. And if someone doesn't do what you tell them? Well, looks who's got a gun? Yeah, now *I* have the last word, and *YOU* listen to *ME*.

It's either people who think themselves superheroes, or people who would become supervillains if they had all the power they desired.