Have a lot of time to spare and not a lot to do and i'm looking to expand my music taste...

Have a lot of time to spare and not a lot to do and i'm looking to expand my music taste. ITT listen to the album posted below you and come back and tell everyone your thoughts.

Here you go OP
Hope you like psychedelic music

never heard of it but i'll check it out. Whoever is above me listen to this album by Fog Lake. Super chill.

it's on bandcamp btw

since the order got fudged up a little bit i'll check this one out after I listen to the one i'm on now

Wow i'm actually pretty floored by this album. I haven't touched anything near this kind of sound before. I loved both of the vocalists, the organs the strings just everything honestly. The parts where it was more traditional and catchy were enjoyable in their own right and when the music got more cluttered and experimental it was just as enjoyable to me. And that drum solo on Time Is was incredible. The only thing I wasn't too hot on this album was the lyrics. I mean they where alright but not to exciting to me. Overall though i'd give it a decent to strong 8.

Yumi Matsutoya - Benisuzume (紅雀)

A classic

This album was pretty interesting. It had a lot of moments that I really liked but overall i found it a little boring. I really liked pretty much all of the samples and little interludes in between tracks. The harp at the end of nice house was amazing and the cello in traveling at the speed of light was beautiful. I'm sure there's a lot of things I missed, but I don't feel like I liked this album enough to revisit. Maybe I'll give it another try eventually. Light to decent 6 ;)

This was quite enjoyable but I'm kind of a pleb and I feel like I'm missing out on something by being a baka gaijin. Will probably revisit on a rainy day
Solid 7

kek why would you do this to anybody?

>scrobbling: off

but kawaii metal is pretty based

Comfy shoegaze Dream pop please

Every song was too drawn out and a bit too repetitive for me. Kind of okay but not really that much
447/1000