Which of these would you rather live in and why?

Which of these would you rather live in and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-gaymarriage-idUSKBN1350DJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

russia bc i am secretly a communist at heart

russia
girls are pretty

Russia Default City
It have better living conditions

Mexico, their food is better.

OP here, would opt for Mexico personally. Russia is an objectively better country with very beautiful women, but with Putin in office it doesn't really look like it has much of a future. Plus Mexico has better weather and food

Mexico. I don't speak Russian and I know for a fact Mexican girls crave BAC (Big Argentinean Cock)

Russia, it would easier to integrate.
I just have to find a liberashka group to be friends with.

Mexico. Spanish would be easier for me to pick up than Russian and the culture would be more familiar to me.

Russia, because its comfy

Mexico.
Better food, climate and russian women are overrated.

Mexico is less homophobic

Putin is not going to live forever. One more period, not longer. Democratization is inevitable

CHI

didn't they just have a gigantic march against gays marrying or something?

Mexico so I could patrol the wall and defend the greatest country the world has ever seen from filthy wetbacks.

Mexico. Then I cross the US border illegally. Because tired of living in Russia.

probably Mexico because it will be easier to adapt

Didn't they same about Yeltsin?

>Mexico is less homophobic
lol

Yes, because "muh family values". Then, on November 9th, Mexican congressional committee rejects Pena Nieto's bid to legalize gay marriage right after calling Trump intolerant.

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-gaymarriage-idUSKBN1350DJ

>mfw I wait for a Finn or Balt choosing "Mexico"

Yeltsin? Why do you compare Putin and Yeltsin?

Mexico. they have much better food and prettier women.

russia

how is this even a question

why don't they like you?

which part of Russia has the nicest beaches and warmest weather?

>mexican girls crave BAC
wut
where did you get this from, user? Girls dont like to date waiters.

Ukraine

Mexico City is not homophobic. The thing is that the rest of the country is full of barbaric idiots who behead people.

>all these kids saying russia

Mexico, easier time to adapt

not chicano btw

Mexico
Both are violent shitholes full of subhumans and criminal gangs but mexico at least has warm weather and nice beaches

Crimea/Sochi

We do not kill with fire gays too, the majority simply do not care. In large cities, there are many gay clubs. Aggressive relates only to the LGBT activists.

>The majority simply do not care

Whenever I hear this it sends the opposite message. You clearly do care and it bothers you considering your last line

mostly kids&neckbeards who believe the whole muh pure 10/10 slavic housewaifus who crave foreigners muh putin savior of the white race fairy tale

slavic women are SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

they present themselves the way they do because of societal pressure

It's a hard choice.

Mexico has beautiful nature but the people don't look so nice. Moscow and Saint Petersburg look first world but the young people look like disgusting hipsters.

Russia, like what the fuck man

Ehhm umm Russia is objectively better than mexico
2nd world>3rd world

>Sochi
>average temperature in July is 82 degrees.

not such thing as an "Ukraine"

Debatable.
From a first world perspective both countries look pretty shit.

Russia BTFO

russia is a depressing shithole mexico is a fun shithole

plus im sure being american in russia is NOT good

from the perspective of a third worlder, I just like mexico because it has better weather and I don't want to offend anyone but slavic culture seems cold and apathetic and russian food looks like sh*t

Default City is 1st world btw

Шhich path шould you choose and шhy?

Because it's true. Every time I'm in overseas forums someone talks about Russian homophobia. For example, my friend is very conservative, supports Putin, he hates LGBT, etc. A typical redneck. But he worked for a year as a security guard in a gay club and he has nothing against ordinary gay, he does not care.
Because there is no strong religious tradition that motivates hatred for gays. But there is a typical Soviet hatred of the Western ideological trends, such as minority support. Nobody cares about gays, but cares about "degenerative Western activists"

Vodka or Tequila?
I choose Vodka

Sorry Ukraine a bit southerner