I'm an "illegal alien" living in the united states. I have a BS degree, know perfect english...

I'm an "illegal alien" living in the united states. I have a BS degree, know perfect english, have 2 years of full stack development experience and, have been living here since I was three. If I get deported will your country take a skilled worker?

Also I'm not Mexican. I'm Pashtun.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0iipzYyva1G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're not the people in charge of immigration. You're going to have to go through the appropriate legal channels.

>I'm Pashtun.
How did you get here illegally?

How did you work for 2 years without a SSN?

How could you think any other country would want a criminal from the US?

Another englishmen in new york

Obama's DACA lets me work. My parents overstayed their visa. It's not like I don't pay 35% of my paycheck in taxes or anything, I contribute to society.

Sue your parents for putting you in this position.

If you've been here most of your life with no incidents, there's no reason why you shouldn't be granted citizenship
>I have a BS degree
In what?

computer science

>there's no reason why you shouldn't be granted citizenship
Sure there is, he's breaking the law.

GTFO OP

>Also I'm not Mexican
Then you have nothing to worry about, friend.

Around half of all the illegal immigrants in your country entered with a visa.

>If I get deported will your country take a skilled worker?
Sorry, we only take parasites.

But op is from Pakistan, sure seems like he would fit the bill.

>admitting to being illegal on the Internet.

Youre lucking this Sup Forums where everything is fiction.

>I'm Pashtun.
Like it isn't BIGLY worse than being a Mexican.

It's easier to deport someone to Mexico than it is to fucking Afghanistan or wherever the fuck he's from.

We're Trump's ally. So no.

You have to go back

dude they never find you

don't worry

Don't worry, western countries always welcome shitskins like you.

i can't imagine an American being sent to Afghanistan and living very long.

I remember him posting that he was half black too. He will stick out like a sore thumb and will be killed immediately lmao.

I forgot where his mum was from. Maybe she is from a safe country.

I don't care if you are a fucking cancer research scientist.

If you aren't a legal immigrant you can go fuck yourself

scruffy paki fuck
vocaroo.com/i/s0iipzYyva1G

Hispanic. I'm half Pashtun, 1/6 white, 1/6 native american, 1/6 black. I'm also attractive as fuck. Or at least my mom says I'm handsome :3

Doesn't matter, you're there illegally

If you're there illegally get the fuck out you fucking parasite

That's a unique as fuck combo.

Can't you simply marry an American citizen?

That's my last resort. I'm not fond of commitment but I may not have a choice.

Post pics I'll tell you your odds

I don't know how close your dad is to his Pashtun culture, but can't he arrange a marriage for you? In Muslim cultures, arranged marriages are the most normal thing in the world and if your dad knows any fellow Pashtuns in America he could easily arrange a marriage for you.

I'm an atheist. My father is a christian convert. I've rejected my culture for American culture.

You dun goofed. Well, at least your dad did. Then I guess it's up to your own charms. Be quick lad.

Why won't your country take a skilled worker?

I'm sure they need you better than we do

I'm really pissed there are actual racists in this thread.
I thought it was a fucking joke.

bump

You can go to work to any spic country, don't believe the memes at least half of the countries in this continent are not that bad specially if you're a computer scientist.

If you have any close friends(REALLY close), ask them if you can marry them to avoid deportation. I'm not sure how fucktarded America's immigration process is, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were denied a visa for something stupid.

They give immigrants coming from certain countries a hard time. I can only imagine how bad it would be for someone coming from Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Source: my father's Jordanian

Apply for citizenship you stupid idiot

Especially compared to Pakistan. If you can't get into the first-world country, I recommend looking into Mexico and Chile.

this

you have to go back pedro

Its impossible to get citizenship unless you're married or the child of a citizen

Illegal immigration is shitty but c'mon don't compare an oncologist to a gardener. One is infinitely more useful to society regardless of their legal status.

Or do you want to die from cancer? That's always an option.

Half of country is like that. The other half is a bizarre polar opposite of it.

half the country has never seen the ocean in their lifetimes

I'm looking into Chile and Canada as last resorts. If all else fails there's always the high bridge.