RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b93PkYhRZOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"retires"

yeah me too

This sucks tbhqh, i wanted see him with some more playing time under chip kelly.

Why do Americans call him "Jerred Heen"?

WHY???

This is going to be the eternal /hayne/ thread lads. make sure you keep it bumped

This is undeniable proof that football is tougher than rugby.

He changed the game forever

Fucking hell. You got me based Aussie bro.

What a great career. What was your favorite moment?

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be.

I really enjoyed the 3 career fumbles on 3 career punt returns

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be.

He was the GOAT meme last summer.

Why must the ride always come to an end?

Meant to say 8 career punt returns

TELL ME WHY DOES HE TIP HIS HAT?

all memes shall pass

austrailians are so fucking retarded

>all memes shall pass

Aussies unironically believed he could be good

>makes a proffesional team NFL at 27 having never played a match in his life
>gives it up for an even greater challenge 12 months later

KEK, I thought the NFL was meant to be a challenge

He's Fijian apparently...

based hayne

Will NFL ever recover?

We LITERALLY just proved all you need to make the NFL first roster is

>Australian
>Male

LOL PATHETIC. FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS. YOU'RE EMBARRASSMENTS. ENJOY MEDIOCRITY.

Press F to pay respects to such a memorable career

>it's already May
>the 2015 NFL pre season was 9 months ago

feels like yesterday lads

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch

rude desu

youtube.com/watch?v=b93PkYhRZOc
ELITE
L
I
T
E

He just sank a 20ft putt

LET

ME

Dude im an NRL fan but your delusional if you truly believe this. Only reason he was given a shot was because media hype and he 'retired' because he was told he would be cut. The whole dream to play in olympics thing is just a way to make him look like less of a failure.

Please direct me towards the next hottest Australian meme please

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Please come play my sport

based walkGOD

>not pootrell bitchell

>Rookie listing a Bumsniff retard.

Nice