He does it 4-3

>he does it 4-3

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2005-nba-eastern-conference-finals-pistons-vs-heat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underrated thread

>he is a superstar millionaire

he has had the best career of anyone currently in the nba

prove me wrong. you can't

Tim Duncan would Like a word with you.

>implying the GOAT PF duncan is done yet

>GOAT PF
>not garnett

lmao

flopping nigger

>1 (one) ring in twenty years
>Better than Tim "Enough rings for all my fingers" Duncan

>he takes his "job" very seriously

Tim Duncan
Lebron James
arguably Garnett
Curry if he wins the title + FMVP this season

Garnett's good but he's barely top 5 all time.

id say replace curry with dirk and you prob got the top 5
there's prob some dude in his 27th season being the last guy on the bench somewhere still, because there always is. it used to be jermaine oneal

>on Sup Forums
>no /vc/

Shaq carried the Heat in the 2006 playoffs and then Benett Salvatore carried them in the finals. After that, he rode LeBron to two more finals. LeBrony easily has had a better career than him.

Yes, and did it all for one team. Unfortunately that team is Miami so no one gives a shit, whereas Nowitzki managed just one hip and will be eternally loved in Dallas.

>tfw no DWade bull

DELETE THIS

if DWade gets tay tay can i trade for the 10/10 negress Gabby Union?

lol all this butthurt. wade still had to make all those fts and drove enough to get those fouls.

also know your history. wade played better than shaq in the 2005 ecf finals
basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2005-nba-eastern-conference-finals-pistons-vs-heat.html

are people retarded in thinking garnett had a good career and a better career than wade?

also if we are still counting kobe has had a better career but those three guys have a better career then wade. curry(if he wins this year which he will), duncan, and kobe. actually my bad lebron has had a way better career

>he will never learn to win a championship without a superstar