>BBC meme is only a meme
>shit hair
Being born a nigger male is the worst thing that can happen :(

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/se/deleted/deleted/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KlUMrzwmbyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I had nigger hair that would be reason enough to kill my self. That shit is horrible,

It really is awful :(

I know that feel

Oh hello. This is you again.

A black user once posted here that his hair turns into steel wool unless he spends a lot of time treating it with all kind of stuff. Is it really that bad?

Yeah it is, believe me

Dude, nobody likes self haters, not even white people. You seriously spend too much time on this website for your own good. It's warped your world view.

i just feel sad when blacks and chinks come together and make babies. such cruel people :'(

I know

But everytime I try to leave I just keep coming back

I wasn't always like this

dont you look like other africans

Not really.
You still take care of you hair if you want to be presentable either way.

This
Whites should've genocided us when they had the chance

Highest myostatin levels of any race, which makes building muscle easier.
Any coloured clothing suits you.
Being bald looks good on blacks.

You wuz also kangz and shiet.

Cleanse Sup Forums of ALL """black""" """""self"""""-hate threads
We all know it's really whitey in disguise
Sage

I'm not white

I used to hate myself too, but then I finally overcame my depression

Because you're white?

I legitimately hate myself! I have visited the threads on Sup Forums that talk about IQ and races and I fully realize the extent of my sub-humanity.

I'm European, yes, but that's not why. I struggled with depression for years which lead to low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, self-hatred, etc, etc. It's all the same really, it's just a depressed mind digging a deeper hole. I hope you get better.

yeah i know this feeling bro

whites are better at everything, meanwhile i'm dumb nigger who can't even spell properly and dropped out of school. we niggers are human garbage and superior whites should genocide us

I don't think I'll ever get better

I hate the fuckin skin color.

Honestly I can't even look at myself in the mirror for more than 3 minutes before being disgusted with my short, curly hair and my ridiculous looking big lips

Ugly goblins Kek

This. I know you are probably not black and shitposting but I seriously get anxious every time I even do the captcha. If I fail at even something as simple as that I blame my genes and low IQ. I would never dare to do a real IQ test either, I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant of the extent of my own shitty genes. I barely even have the guts to post on Sup Forums these days. It all just feels like a waste. I was preordained to be a faliure at my conception by my shitty genes.

Nice rp

There's always dirty sluts into bestiality who like niggers

At least you're not spanish.

I used to feel the exact same way. At one point I didn't look in the mirror for 6 months, because I was scared of my own reflection. I was disgusted by my own appearance. Nothing much has changed since, only the way I look at myself. It's just a lack of confidence. You just have to embrace it and make the best of it.

Yeah the 400Ib """"women"""

I'll try to

Thanks bud

You think we desire this shit? I just want to have a normal calm life like everybody else. I don't ask for much. I only want a middle to lower class lifestyle with a normal girlfriend that loves me. But all I can have are white trash whores that only want me because of their daddy issues.

post proof you are niggers

>tfw white
>have fat autist lips

i know the feel man everyone looks at me like i am some piece of shit

What kind of proof?

You want a timestamp?

timestamp black hand

>no other races are attracted to you
So what? Learn to love your own people and stick to your own kind.

Here you go

Black women aren't really attractive. The ones that are are attracted to white men

>Black women aren't really attractive
Well neither are you. Accept who you are.

But then again, you're bantu so it would be better if you were gone.

>Well neither are you
It's true ;-;

This good enough

I make threads defending black people on pol because is easy to trigger those idiots that way.

Learn about your race history, sundiata, ghana, mali, dogon, ethiopia.

Learn about how they build america and how they changed modern music history.

Learn about people like sowell, malcom x and Carver.

And then realize you also have the potential to be anything you want as long as you have the will.

don't dissapoint me faggots.

are you the scat-loving nigger?

No what the fuck? I'm just lonely. I don't have any friends or a gf or anything because I don't want to make others suffer by having to spend time with me.

You're just joking about this right?

why do you keep making these threads? You're a black American man, just start a band or something and everybody will love you. There's nothing worse than seeing these /r9k/ tier threads made by Chad: the race every day.

What?

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/se/deleted/deleted/type/op/

I'm pretty sure half of these are yours

At least you werent born a slant eyed subhuman.

>start a band
Why would I do that

>Chad the race
Lol

At least Asians are white :(

Kek I made the black wojack thread. But that's it. I don't see any scat threads there though.

Nah, you're just as shit as the rest of us on this site, Sup Forums has just given you an excuse for your ineptitude.

Asians at least have high IQ even if you have not done AS much as white people yet you have still contributed a lot to the world.

go to page 6-7 kek, literally some Haitian in Sweden obsessed with feces

youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q

look this nigga, he came to eastern europe in 90s and hes very popular and liked, you have it way easier

could be anyone hand, clean your nails also

>could be anyone hand
It's Mt hand

>clean your nails.
O-okay

at least read my post dumb OP.

I've seen your threads on Sup Forums

I know about black American and African history, but not much :(

WTF

there's a teaching company course on african history, you could pirate it on torrent.

Nah bro i used to be depressed about the same shit but life is good. I like being black

Why do you like being black friend

How do I become like you

bro you look comfy as hell

Stop being a self hating cuck

>tfw you'll never have a white gf

you need to realize the chans aren't real life.

sure, you may get online polls about girls telling you that black guys are ugly or some shit, but at the same time they will tell you the old spice guy is hot as fuck.

sure, pol tells you that blacks have low IQ, but they're so stupid to realize you only need high IQ to do advanced philosophy and some shit like math and physics, you don't need high IQ to be a standing citizen or great person or succeed in life.

look up this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlUMrzwmbyo

I'm sick and tired of this low self steem BS.

you need to think in terms of selling yourself, what do you got that will make any girl to choose you?

like, do you workout, have a job, nice personality, read books, watch films?

what do you got to sell you?

>be an asian male
>slanty eyes
>everyone belittles you because you're short as fuck
>no heterosexual women from any race is attracted to you
>Small Asian Cock meme isn't a meme
At least there're definitely women who're into black men. And women are women no matter what race she's from. Men would fuck them as long as they have tits and ass. You've got it better than us OP.

That's wrong tho

Asian women will fuck asian men

At least asian women are attractive

if you get really muscular you'll be okay trust me

it's absolutely essential

Im the last person to be shoutin black power and all that shit but idk man life is good. I went from being a skinny nerd growing up playing xbox all day and feelin down on myself to just being comfortable who I am and socializing more.

I'd definitely recommend what columbian bro is saying, chans and online shit aint real. And if youre on here too long or take it seriously it'll fuck with your head. Black people especially in america have it pretty ok. Yeah theres always gonna be ppl who don't vibe with you just cause of your skin but they'll be just as many who well. All it takes is being comfortable with who you are and having a little confidence/swagger. Ppl notice that and you make homies. I mean im not the most good lookin guy and i act goofy but shit i sometimes get girls just cause they like darker guys. Life is what you make it bro, shoot for good vibes

Neither will i