First conference finals in team history

>first conference finals in team history

whats this moment feel like? to have a shitty team throughout your life time and youre witnessing history st this very moment? to

For once in my life, I don't want to kill myself

i've never watched basketball in my life but i love the raptors right now! go raptors XD

to what? to WHAT?

Feels great. Gonna go fuck a fatty to celebrate

> throughout your life time
Top kek

DEROZAN THE CHOSEN

>jays competitive in the playoffs
>raps in conference finals
>leafs first draft pick

feels pretty good in the 6

Lebron and the Cavs about to sweep these clowns and make Drake cry. A new drake crying meme

>eastern conference finals
>relevant

there's literally always only 1 dominant team in the east that strolls their way to the finals. raptors are getting swept the next round.

Feel more excited than Andrea in front of a bowl of Primo Pasta.

Leafs suck dick year after year.

It feels like a classic 4 game sweep.

Cleveland Sports

Do Maple Syrups even like Basketball? Hell do they like Baseball? I wonder if our superior American sports teams that have invaded that suckhole country known as Canada are actually doing well in terms of revenue and attendance.

this team is all i have to live for, i'm crying.

Surprised your keyboard even works with all those tears dripping from your second chin

I've been a fan since they came into existence, and it feels really good, especially after the heartbreak of those last-second misses against the 76ers in '01 and the Nets a couple years ago. At this point, it won't even bother me if they get thumped by the Cavs. They've done well.

1 out of 3 americans and 1 out of 4 canadians are obese

youre not that far behind

what part of Toronto are you all from?

da 6

Bramladash

So would you guys want to change your team name or logo? Raptors don't really have anything to do with Toronto.

95% of Craptor fans are either shitskins, chinks or negros

what the fuck is a cavalier?

Something you sweep teams like tge craptors with

San Raptosaurio de Torontoapan , m8
Been a lifelong fan since a couple hours ago

feels bad, was hoping this irrelevant sport would stop getting airtime over reruns of the lumberjack world championship and F list celebrity poker

they actually like the NFL quite a bit (not more than hockey obviously) but they can't expand into canada or else their parliament would ban the league in order to protect the CFL, which they think is a worthwhile investment somehow

How will the Raptors feel when they get swept?

>it's an honor just to be here witnessing Lebron

happy that this irrelevant sport will be off my channel listing

Poor mans Leicester

If you can't make the finals it is literally irrelevant. Nobody will even see you on the wikipedia sidebar when they type NBA 2016

a lightly-armored mounted knight that usually wields lances or sometimes swords. a collective unit of cavaliers is called cavalry.

not even close m8

Richmond hill

I'm a girl and I just love watching those huge black guys and imagining how big their dicks are and what they would feel like inside me.

Ecf isn't really an accomplishment anymore thanks to LeBron being pretty much guaranteed to make the finals every year

The Pacers would've been a better matchup against the Casv to be quite honest

tits or gtfo coalburner

True, by since its Curry's league and everybody else is just playing in it one may as well enjoy their team's victories along the way.

>Canadians now feel the bliss I felt when my team won a ship except that win actually meant something

Can your taxi drop me off at the airport a week from now?

Wew lad

>the hawks won 60 games and made the ECF having the one seed
>proceed to get swept and completely forgotten about
this is pretty much set in stone to repeat again, it's shitty but that's what happens when you go like 100 million over the cap to try and win a title

anyone who watches this sport isn't a real canadian

All those years in the 2000s watching Carter then Bosh ride horseshit injuries for seasons at a time, desperate to be signed to some other team have payed off.

>my team

Wew lad we have an nba team owner in here

Would a salary cap restructuring with no luxury tax benifit roundball?

north york lad

>2/3 Americans are overweight
>after getting overrun by spics and nigs this is the only majority you are a part of

im happy for these niggas, its like seeing the jags going to the bowl brehs

Go for it then you dumb bitch.

Jags will win the owl this year. Wootch.

Wanna give bro jobs?

it's honestly a shame that JV is injured, or else they might be able to take a game away from the cavs

but with no true 'big man' defender, kyrie and lebron will be able to rip them to pieces, they'll have to plug the lane which only means more 3 spam

there's always a chance, might be able to sneak game 1 and 3 out of them with all the rest, just on paper not having JV is going to hurt, similar to how the heat were done vs raps when whiteside went down

it's pretty shitty since they struggled to put away a broken as fuck heat team and they have literally zero shot at winning the title

Like this game had no stakes at all, it felt like a regular season game.

yea nigga meet me at empress walk

Only if there's a salary floor as well to prevent tanking.

>Matthews
>Marner
>Nylander
>Reilly

>Babcock
>Shanny

Enjoy that while it lasts

Thunder fan here....
It was really exciting because we weren't expecting to get there. We lost to the Mavs but they went on to get the ring so at least Lebron didn't get one that year. Enjoy it, and hope the Raptors' front office doesn't fuck it all up for the future.

It would definitely create competition but players could pick and choose their teams as much.

you forgot
>Stamkos

Best duo in the game...

FUGGGG, you're right.

And we get to see BILL lift the cup next month. Everythings coming up Milhouse.

i mean theyre still shitty

but it probably feels good for all the maple leaf fans

They shouldn't be able to in the first place

I watch the NBA Finals each year when it doesn't interfere with the Cup Final but that is the extent of the basketball I watch, too many stoppages and penalties. In regards to the Raptors, I watched 2 games prior to Game 7, a win and a loss. I'm happy for the fans of the Raptors that they get to experience this victory. I look forward to catching a couple more games of the ECF but I understand from watching the Finals in previous years that Lebron James is a good player and I am doubtful the Raptors will be successful against him. I will still be prioritizing watching hockey over basketball with a rooting interest in the San Jose Sharks as they've been through a lot of disappointment as a franchise, specifically lately, and this is their last chance at a Cup and some redemption.

Hopefully it's a good basketball series for the fans.

Put JJ on LeBron
Live with JR and Kyrie shooting threes
Plug the lane with JV/BB

If our bench (and Lowry and Derozan) shows up we have a chance. Remember we won the season series against them in the regular season. Not that it means anything, since Leaveland is hot right now, but still gives a shadow of hope.

If we dont get swept I will be happy. Baby steps.

>laffs
Ever being good ever

A Canadian invented it.

Canadians claim repsonsibilty for lots of shit that really doesn't belong with them, like burning down the white house. Can't really blame them when they don't have any real accomplishments in their irrelevant country, but it's still stupid. Naismith belongs to Kansas, that's why his original rules of basketball had that 30 for 30 about bringing them home and everything.

Hey man you should really add some sweetness to your post. I think it would even out the amount of salt you have in it. Just thought I would let you know.

Your neighbour to the North,
Canada

good job raps

look forward to seeing the cavs play against you guys on tuesday

Why, it's a fucking national holiday in Canada.

Because they have no stanley cup since 1993 nor the Blue Jays went back to the world series since 1994.

OH CANADA! and Go Raptors!

james naismath is about as canadian as jim carry is.

India

Royal York and Lakeshore (i.e., actually Toronto)

Eastern conference basketball fucking sucks.

i wish the raptors all the best

but i'm pretty sure this is going to be a 4-0 cavs sweep

So totally canadian?

This is the most Canadian post in history

Sydney

who /scarborough/ here?

Islington and Lakeshore we out here

It was invented by a real Canadian.

Let wait til Raps beat Cavs, then beat Warriors. Then we talk.