Democrats secretly saying they will pick her as their next Presidential candidate

>Democrats secretly saying they will pick her as their next Presidential candidate

Do they really think America will pick a hawaiian hindu as President?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dWx0Vt9FAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1voyCPjJXcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fuck her tb.h

She must win the primaries and it's too early anyway. It's irrelevant now.

>A woman AND a nigger

Yuck

Who is she? Anyways, she's qt, I'd much rather have a qt like her be our first female president than some wall street backed, war hawk of a grandma.

literally who

She hates muslims though

youtube.com/watch?v=1dWx0Vt9FAA

Tulsi Gabbard

She is in Congress but was a war hero in Iraq and co-chaired the Democratic National Comittee (people who are in charge of getting Democrats elected) but supported Bernie this year

Question.
Is she part of the new liberal culture, or the good classical liberal culture?

>tfw the Indian diaspora in America will force Hindu nationalism on us by exploiting our fear of Muslims

Classical liberal

She wouldnt shill for Hillary so she resigned from the DNC

She is competent?

They voted for Trump, man. It matters fuck all whether the candidate is competent or not.

No she is a crazy hindu

youtube.com/watch?v=1voyCPjJXcw

Then she likely has my vote.
Fuck this new wave garbage.

How is that crazy?

I am becoming more love Americans. You never give the rest of the world to be bored.

Good

Just her religion m8.
Only reason we see it as crazy is because we aren't used to Indian religions. We are used to Abrahamic faiths.

A hindu talking about God as 1 being is a bit crazy for a hindu, to be honest.

She's almost better than Kanye as a candidate, please vote for her.

> force Hindu Nationalism
> on a non-hindu country
You realize how retarded this is, right?

>niggers and spics for presidents

When will the Democrats learn?

Do Hindus hate muslims in general?

Arabs, Turks, and Mongols were historical muslim invaders of India.
India is divided into Bangledesh, Pakistan, and India now days because of this divide.

Thats actually pretty mainstream for hinduism desu

Not really, its a fairly common idea in Hinduism. She says that its part of Vaishnavism, but its actually a development which is there in Shaivism as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman

I want her to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on. That's why I voted Stein.

The ones who care about India do, yes. She's not an Indian Hindu though, so she might not care.

Hindu warlocks from india will make her win, just like they made trump win

She isnt a spic she is a Hapa

Half pacific islander m8

And?
>“When I’m president, we will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with India in sharing intelligence and keeping our people safe, mutually,”
>“Under a Trump administration, we are going to become even better friends, in fact, I’ll take the word ’even’ out because we are going to be best friends. There won’t be any relationship more important to us.“
>THERE WON'T BE ANY RELATIONSHIP MORE IMPORTANT TO US
>“I look forward to working with Prime Minister Modi, who has been very energetic in reforming India’s bureaucracy. Great man. I applaud him for doing so and I look for doing some serious bureaucratic trimming right here in the United States. Believe me, we need it also.”
Donald Trump is already controlled by the Hindu lobby in America. Now the Hindus are going to spend the next four years trying to get Congressional Republicans and the Democratic party under their control too.

"No"

Trump had a big boost from Haitian Vodou Houngans because they all hate Hillary

How is that Hindu Nationalism in any way though? That's just political influence by Hindus. I know you are just shitposting, but such claims are pretty retarded.

Here's a good Vaishnavite Shloka to explain:
"As all raindrops falling from the sky ultimately meet their end in the ocean, prayers offered to all gods ultimately reach the One Lord."

Yes she wants to make friends with Russia and wants Assad to stay

Hindus hate muslims. So having an hindu leader is almost better than a christian one cause christians are cucks now.

Hello, Pajeet, are you enjoying life in Brampton? Good.