How do you stop him without injuring him?

How do you stop him without injuring him?

Any point you make ill debunk it.

convince him that basketball is the work of the devil

Same way you eliminated Jordan, by taking away his superior teammate.
So injure Klay

Injure Klay

wait a year or two until his hot streak ends, his shooting percentage goes down and the warriors return to another 40 years of irrelevancy.

It's simple. We kill the other meme man

find lots of gay men to hold mouthguards out of their mouth like he does, and have them say it's cool for faggots to do

he'll feel self conscious about doing it, and his confidence will go down every time he catches himself doing it. he will lose his rhythm and be significantly less effective

alright faggots lets get to work

Draymond, Livingston, and DAT BOI will step up.

He don't drive, and he been a great shooter since highschool. You simply don't lose those mechanics. Only time shooting percentages drop significantly is when a superstar that depends on driving to the lane like LeBronze begin to age and lose that inch on jumper

he was never this good, he is peaking right now. give it some time, not very long, and he will return to his normal form.

Kill his wife and his parents

he really relies on his quicks to create his shots though. as he ages he'll lose his quickness and be utterly useless. you see it all the time with guys whose only real athletic trait is a good first step

Basically the same way the Pistons defeated Jordan, be physical, double team him and learn to live with draymond and barnes driving into the pain. Harass him at all fucking times, make him afraid to take contested shots. If it's against the cavs then have Bron and JR on him. If it's the raptors then good fucking luck.

fuck his wife, turn his daughter into a meme, leak his wife's nudes, something which shakes his foundation. kill his dad or something idk. or fuck his mother

Have Klay and Draymond tag team his wife

>Draymond, Livingston, and DAT BOI will step up
In other words you stopped curry. That's what you asked moron, not how to stop the Warriors.

lol if you're talking about Curry I suggest you kill yourself

i am talking about curry and i suggest that he kill himself because he's a fucking bitch

>how do we stop him without injuring him?

Let him win. Let him win until he retires. Let him win seven rings and maybe try baseball for a season because he so spectacularly dominates. Let him retire a winner and become GM of another NBA team in his home state.

Then, ten years later, when some high school phenom jumps directly to the NBA, you can make noise about how that new guy is better than Curry, when we all know that's bullshit, but kids these days only care about active players.

He's many times more alpha and competent than you, not to mention popular, loved, better looking, smarter, funnier, smells better and plays better defense.

give him drugs

thank you

let curry cuck himself

Damn

>more alpha
well i lift way more than he does and i don't have bitch ankles. in a fight to the death i'd fucking destroy him
>competent
i'm in a doctorate program so absolutely not
>popular
who gives a fuck
>loved
y-yeah s-so
>better looking
no i look better than that caillou motherfucker with pubes all over his face
>smarter
see "competent"
>funnier
funnier looking yes
>smells better
i have a cologne collection of 20 bottles. not likely
>plays better defense
because i am only watching this bitch sport because football is out of season. that's the only reason

Leak his browser history. I have an inside source that he is a major scat fetishist and is actually a moderator on more than one scat fetish board. Breaking that news would ruin his confidence forever. He might have to go into hiding

Delly

>you cannot refute this

how many dicks have you sucked so far today?

Jeremy, that was still a shitty thing for you to say to Kane. It was back in school, and it still is now.

He's always shot well, he just takes more shots now

dis autism holy kek. congratulations mister engineering phd

Only 2. How many for you?

play full-court D all game and pray he doesn't get free from his defender too many times?
i actually don't know, he can pull up from so deep it's ludicrous

Idk that anyone or anything can stop Curry on the court except for Curry himself. He played relatively shitty last finals bc he psyched out himself for the first trip to the big stage probly.. so, yea, mental warfare could be an effective weapon. Problem is that he's riding an epic wave of amazing accomplishments atm. He's only been progressing and accomplishing even more unexpected feats since he got his first chip last year, and I dont see any reason he would just suddenly decline or even plateau any time soon.

His career will most likely follow a similar path to MJ's early career after finally attaining his first chip. After pushing thru that ceiling and getting that first title, Jordan was able to ride that wave of confidence to accomplish previously unseen greatness. Curry is showing many of the traits that are hallmarks of a legend the likes of MJ.

I believe we are all lucky enough to be witnessing the early development of one of the true GOATs, and the best part is he's just getting warmed up.

Just my opinion I kno many will disagree. Heres something else many will disagree with:

LeBron is not a GOAT. He's really good and definitely in the top 3 currently playing, but lacks the qualities that would allow him to push through the ceiling to solidify himself in legend status. The Leastern meme and the 2-5 meme have merit. Also he's kind if a prick. He's said and done a lot of shit that makes him look rather douchey. His ego will always be too inflated imo and that will always be holding him back.

Okay, you are both obviously massive faggots set on turning this to a cringe thread. Please stop.

As long as he keeps skipping leg day nobody needs to stop him.