So what's it like living in the Ukraine? Kinda want to move Kiev

So what's it like living in the Ukraine? Kinda want to move Kiev.

its fucking shit
t. moved from there

pretty nice. especially if you're an american with a lot of money.
t. guy who lived in both Eastern and Western parts of Ukraine, now live in Kyiv.

it's like to live in Russia and deny it.

not really, you can say whatever you want and event take a part in different protests and riots without fear to be prisoned %%exception for separatist movements of course%%
we also don't have problems with different agressive caucasians and orthodox activists.
and also our country is now very hospitable for westerners.

Okay, so what if I'm a poor fag looking for cheap housing (literally anywhere is better than California) as far as the cost of living)

you can rent a pretty nice one-room apartment in the historical part of Kyiv near the subway for ~370 dollars per month.
heating, light, water and all that stuff will cost like 40-80 dollars per month together.
you can buy an unlimited pass for subway and any other type of public transport for 8(!) dollars for month.
food, alcohol, cigarettes and all that shit are very cheap too.

I don't know why you are still not here.

> and also our country is now very hospitable for westerners.
lmao. лyчшe былo для """житeлeй зaпaдa""" y вac пepeд тeм кaк oбocpaлиcь тбх

Why?

What can I do for work?
Also, how is the Internet quality over there?

тeпepь никтo нe хoчeт eхaть нa Укpaинy. Кoнeчнo никтo нe хoтeл paньшe, нo тoгдa этo былo иззa тoгo чтo вooбщe нe знaли чтo yкpaинa ecть cтpaнa.

Energetic

How ukrainians think about finns?

>What can I do for work?
I don't know, what skills do you have? I think we have the same jobs as you do, but you also have one big plus and one big minus: English is your mother language and it will be aprecciated, but the problem is you don't know Ukrainian.
>Also, how is the Internet quality over there?
Picrelated is mine, I pay 3 dollars per month. Our internet is great, if you want smth faster - you'll get it for 2-3 dollars more.
The problem is phone internet, we don't have 4g yet.

I don't think there is the only one common view of us. There are lot Ukrainians who really like your country and Finns at all, but mostly they just don't care or don't think about it. Anyway I haven't met somebody who had a negative opinion of you, except old communists who love Stalin and feel butthurt becuase of the Talvisota.

Im a programmer..... Idk if thats too vague.

Lol, you won the lottery. Everybody who wants to earn more money is now studying for IT, "programmers" are actually the richest people in Ukraine, after politicians of course.
As far as you know English you can work online as a freelancer and don't pay any taxes.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas! How much they make on average?

Statistics say this.
You should know that average salary among people of all professions in whole country is like ~200 dollars.
And you can compare it with the prices I described you before.
Remember that FUCKING EVERYTHING in Ukraine is cheap.

Idk of ur a paid Ukrainian government shill, but you have definitely sold me on the idea of living there.

I'm actually paid by the government, but only because I'm a student and I get a scholarship, nothing more.
So, if you'll need some help or more information I can give you my contacts, if you want ofc.

Brilliant

Yes please, I want to know more
???

Skype, mail, fb?

Ill take any contact info.

[email protected]
write me any time you want, I hope I can help you.

and now I'm going to sleep, good luck and shit.

Thanks m8!

Are you still there ukrainianon?

Can I write too? I have some questions, mostly about studies.

Stop hacking our shit and maybe we can be friends.

>tfw no qt Ukrainian gf

Sure m8.

wut

>tfw my qt Ukrainian gf left me cause she decided she's lesbian and now she's in love with girl-transgender