Why is most 90's rap overrated as fuck?

Why is most 90's rap overrated as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Srakin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you were born in 2002

Name a few?

every album that didn't have the boom boom bap shit aged just fine

Because milennials overrate stuff they weren't alive to appreciate in its time, so they make it more than it is
Just look at all these teens with Nirvana tees

It's the "le wrong generation" crowd

because people keep talking about the same nas tribe and wu tang albums when there are countless other artists with closer ties to the stuff today

bcause you're listening to entry-level albums

>Why doesn't 90's rap have sick trap beats that go hard and bump in the whip?
Ftfy

This is incorrect

because lyrics were the main focus rather than the instrumental

(You)

Even metal guy like me likes 90´s rap so you can fuck off.

You should consider jumping into an aeroplanes turbine.

you seriously like that shit? instrumentals were garbage until the 2000s

there's a lot of fantastic 90s rap but like said everybody keeps talking about the same albums

Because it was a lifestyle, and a culture behind it. You outsider white boys who only see it as music wouldn't understand.

That is just untrue

Woah you seem cool
Add me on rddit my user name is twiztidboi66

>garbage instrumentals
>boom boom bap
Right. Because 2000s and up instrumentals are far from 'boom boom bap.' especially when you say they started becoming not 'garbage.'

>twiztidboi66
Holy shit. My fucking sides.

Make sure you have your parents' permission before you talk to strangers on the internet.

/thread

first post best post

>he is too afraid to post his reddit username,

reddit.com/user/Srakin

all the kids keep saying this, but they just can't get with the vintage jazzy beats, they've been trapified, it's a disease nowadays

fuck off back to redddit and stay there please

Maybe illmatics a bit overrated but u can get fucked OP for thinking that in general.

Pic related plus countless others are proof.

The reason why teens nowadays aren't into Boom Bap is because it is too Jazzy and heavy, and that it is not very modern.

DAE listen to tupac ,biggie and eminem??!!? rap today is more like Crap lol, f*ck kanye and lil wayne

I think alot of people do which is why this thread is retarded.

Also i think their is good stuff to be found in atlanta rap and such but it just requires alot of wading through the shit.

If beats were so important than why does nas get praised for doing illmatic when all the beats were taken from other rappers? If he tried doing that shit today he'd get laughed at but back then it was about rapping not the beat

I meant this guy

Why is most 90's ______ overrated as fuck?