Give me 5 objectively good reasons why we shouldn't nuke the entire Arab Peninsula...

Give me 5 objectively good reasons why we shouldn't nuke the entire Arab Peninsula, basically everything south of Turkey including Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they have oil
The US can take it and massacre the population for all I care.

Because it would enable china and Russia to sweep in and take over the region with native support.

>we
Go eat some food, first. Then we'll talk.

Because that would be very rude.

This

>We
Also, because that would be an incredibly morally reprehensible thing to do/would have wildly unpredictable consequences.

>because that would have wildly unpredictable consequences.

Like world peace?

You're cutting yourself on those edges.

Because that place is filled with history and artifacts

>Kill millions upon millions of people
>Surely this will lead to world peace!
Troll

If you want peace, prepare for war.

I guess Germany would know.

Now, really. When did Americans become such stalwart defenders of peace?

Our government doing shady shit behind our backs at the height of the Cold War has nothing to do with your cancerous posts on a mongolian weaving board.

We've done plenty of sketchy shit for sure. Nuking the entire Middle East is completely beyond the pale though.

All the mudslimes outside of the ME would spontaneously explode killing millions.

>he thinks his government stopped doing shady shit

Did you forget about the NSA and their surveillance? How about the fact that your government tortured innocents not so long ago?

Again, has nothing to do with you calling for the deaths of millions of people and potentially starting a catastrophic war.
I'm willing to bet you're still a child/teenager. If so, then carry on with your stupidity.
But if you're a grown man/woman spewing this bullshit then I'm genuinely concerned about what other idiotic contentions you may have.

I'd nuke everything south of Yaroslavl or Helsinki.

1. Didn't include turkey
2. Didn't include Afghanistan
3. Didn't include Azerbaijan
4. Didn't include Pakistan
5. Didn't include Turkmenistan

>dude just nuke the whole middle east lmao
This is a tell tale sign of a teenager from Sup Forums who cannot comprehend actual politics being edgy.

So you're against the government torturing innocent arabs or whatever but against killing 100+ million arabs/iranians/jews?

>Didn't include Azerbaijan

I think pretty much everyone agrees the world would be better without muslims.

Actually, they killed people too during the torture, so there's that. That's not even counting their bombings in the Arabian Peninsula - which regularly hit hospitals, schools and homes killing a lot of innocents.

I'm just merely pointing out that pretending to care about innocents and muslims is a bit hypocritical when you look at the facts and what the U.S. government has done in the past.

he covered it in his first point

I feel like they've been seeping in here a lot more since Trump's victory, or at least the ones that were already here have been emboldened.

>I think pretty much everyone agrees the world would be better without muslims.

Most Muslims live outside of the Arabian peninsula. Nuking it would not only do nothing to solve your problem, but it would also cause even more problems than what we started with.
>I'm just merely pointing out that pretending to care about innocents and muslims is a bit hypocritical when you look at the facts and what the U.S. government has done in the past.

Never have we nuked countries that did nothing to provoke us.
Compared to superpowers of the past, we are one of the most (if not, THE most) peaceful in human history.

Nature

That "just nuke it" solution is always promoted by these types.

>hmmm, Palestine/Israel, an extremely delicate and complex situation... how do we go about solving this?
>mudslimes v kikes dude just nuke it lmao
Simple solutions from simple minds.

Unlike yours,faggot, which is why I presume all of you shqiproaches are trying to come to Switzerland. That, and the gibsmedat of course.

>Wants to eliminate this region
>Does NOT want to get rid of the Turks also

WHY

Because he's hungary for the turkish cock.

God tier Lebanese music

>Compared to superpowers of the past, we are one of the most (if not, THE most) peaceful in human history.

Stahp pls, my sides

Some people bought into this stale meme that Turkey is this bastion of secularism and that they're so very different from the Levant.

Erdogan has Islamised the place to shit.

We are.

>birthplace of western civilization
>Holy sites of the three abrahamic religions
>God tier Syrian food
>God tier Lebanese music
>They're fucking human beings

>Hungarian pretending he's the bastion of civilization
lamo. What has Hungary ever given to the world, besides ramshackle hovels and slav-wannabe bydlo savagery?

because they have things that we need. also there are a lot of innocent people there, and despite how edgy you want to be most of the world isn't. everyone who didn't drop nukes would steamroll who ever did.

also you'd just create a vaccuum in the area where all the superpowers would get sucked in to duke it out for decades

>Gee this sure is a complicated and volatile region we have here, lots of religious strife and warfare over religious and national borders
>It hurts my head to think about, lmao lets just nuke it and disregard the consequences not only in the loss of life and historical artifacts, but the problems it would cause to the environment and billions around the world

Thank you for being Americans and have some sense. I always feel bad seeing all the stupid American posters here.

Most Sup Forums users are American, and there are a lot of crossboarders, so that's to be expected.

Has the Sup Forums influence on Sup Forums strengthened since the election? I don't come to Sup Forums as much anymore but last I remember of this place there was jovial ethnic and cultural banter but it wasn't hardcore vitriolic or anything

There's always been threads like this, but there has been an increase since Trump won the election.

It's not like we've ever had clever, enlightening discussions. Shit like that doesn't exist on the internet, it's just a place for people to vent.

>not everything south of caucasus
You are thinking small time.

Without Saudi Arabia and their influence in OPEC there would probably be nothing forcing countries to buy oil with the dollar.

So it begins
#dayone

simple solutions are the best solutions.

if only they were also the final ones...

it hasn't gotten any worse. if anything i've noticed less racism. remember all those

>x country
>white
threads? there used to be at least 3 up at all times now they're kind of rare. and most of the racism is obvious trolling or joking these days

not for long
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL

Our dominance is primarily economical, like it was with the Dutch.

Our military dominance is purely coincidental, and very reliant on the historical use of the bomb. As Vietnam showed, our citizens don't approve of large scale conventional warfare.

Because I'm not a child.