/heem/: fuk u edition

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
5/18: TUF Season 23 EP 6 (?)
(((STARTS AT 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST)))
5/20: Bellator 155 (Carvalho vs Manhoef)
5/21: Venator FC 3 (Palhares vs Meek)
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

UPCOMING EVENTS (June)
6/4: UFC 199 (Weidman vs Rockhold)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: WSOF 31 (Ivanov vs Copeland)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

PREVIOUS THREAD: NEWS:

>Matt Brown's ex-coach hit him at a hotel
mmafighting.com/2016/5/15/11679450/matt-brown

>Demian Maia approaches multiple records
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/ufc-198-post-fight-facts-demian-maia-nears-top-of-ufcs-all-time-wins-and-submissions-list

>Big Nog to be inducted into UFC Hall of Fame
mmafighting.com/2016/5/15/11677334/antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-to-be-inducted-into-ufc-hall-of-fame

>Lineker is surprised he couldn't heem Rob Font
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/john-lineker-surprised-he-couldnt-knock-out-rob-font-in-ufc-198-victory

First for me

Delete this. How would you feel is someone did this to you? Respect his privacy and family. Salam lakem. Peace.

ngannou

hw has to end

What's next for him?

Chin surgery so he can take a punch

So did anybody even watch the Bellator show that was competing with the UFC prelims? I know I didn't.
Sucks that the card was torn apart by injury because with what they actually had beforehand they might have had a shadow of a chance of doing decent numbers.

anderson is fuckin 65, i dont understand why anyone still wants to see him fight, i dont understand why he still wants to fight

Re-alignment of the crystals in his inner ear so he can eat a banger and still throw back a wanger

>Have chance to call out someone in your post-speech
>Nah I'll just do it on twitter instead

>chin so shot that even Michael Bisping can knock you down
>beat the ever loving shit out of him anyways

shes above mandrama

>He thinks Anderson won that fight

>England's best fighter couldn't finish this past it old guy

Is there anything Brits are good at?

he won tho

No he didn't

Well there's no way Bisping did. He was basically the little engine who could, the judges gave it to him because he didn't give up, oh and you know, they were in England.

yes he did

Has he lost his smile forever?

Bisbing CLEARLY won rounds 1,2 and 4. Anderson did fucking nothing in those rounds

No he didn't

YES, HE DID

You can't win a fight by eating punches to the face.

I bet you think royce and shamrock 2 was a actual draw as well.

If Anderson didn't win then no one won.

Nah, he won rounds 1 and 2. Anderson took over pretty easily after that.
You can say Anderson did nothing but Bisping didn't do anything to Anderson either fuggen lel.

NO HE DID NOT

YOU FUCKING MONKEY KEK

YOU HAVE 1 (ONE) CHAMP SINCE USADA KEKED ALL YOUR FIGHTERS YOU FUCKING ROIDED NIGGERS

>beat the ever loving shit out of him

With one knee?

How did Anderson win round 4 please explain when Bisbing landed TWICE as many strikes as Anderson in that round as well as throwing TWICE as many

no, she will protect his smile

>the body of a fat loser who lives in his moms basement

ladies and gents, heavyweight champion of the world

AND YOU HAVE ZERO (0) YOU GOATFUCKER

Watch the round instead of just throwing stats at me man, you can quote Fightmetric all you want but it's a pretty sad way to defend decisions with pure numbers.

seriously think about how tough royce gracie was, the guy took multiple shit kicking from roided up dudes for a decade and weighed maybe 180 pounds while doing it

I did watch the round and Bisbing CLEARLY wins it Anderson does NOTHING AT ALL. Like LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Fuck you

Breen and Thomas, the best MMA Journalists today, both saw it for Silva

Ignore him. You can't deal with people like that. They don't care for reason. Bisping "won" the sport. Anderson won the fight. Even though all the punches he threw at Anderson didn't do nothing. Meanwhile Anderson nearly killed Bisping.

He was tough but he was also on roids so it's a big whatever.

Cuck Thomas changed his mind and agrees Bisb ong won

>Random fan runs into hotel, hits Matt Brown, and runs.
yfw it was me

Silva didn't do shit that round, Bisping was backing him down against the cage and landing strike after strike

Volume matters when the other opponent isn't doing anything

Silva should lose the round anyways for the sole purpose of being unable to finish a completely zombified Bisping

To say Silva won the 4th is utterly absurd

Didn't they each score 1 knockdown?
I have to watch that fight again. I thought it was a fairly even fight at the time and really depended on how you scored that cheeky knee.

Just goes to show how humble and intelligent he is - able to see the error in his ways and turn a new leaf. God Bless!

>One knee

It was actually allegedly an ex-coach of Matt Brown

he was on roids later on, not as a young buck

excuse me, actually i'm his ex coach

Yeah, pretty much

It landed square in his face

Landed a nice kick in the 5th round too but the knee was basically the majority of the damage

What is your fondest memory of training Matthew Brown?

Impossible to say. But I highly doubt he wasn't on the gear.
He failed the first time he was tested, and that wasn't even bloodwork.

Also with all the stipulations and conditions the gracie's surrounded their fights with, it's worth looking at them with a critical eye.

>Matt BROWN
>almost died of a heroin overdose
pottery

>Bisping "won" the sport. Anderson won the fight
>you can win a fight by not doing anything except land one big shot and getting beat up for 4 other rounds.

>all the stipulations and conditions the gracie's surrounded their fights with
Totally bit Royce in the ass for his rematch with Yoshida

>not doing anything except land one big shot
You're fucking delusional, holy shit. Anderson would land shots and back off Bisping when I don't think any of Bisping's shots had any noticable effect past that perfect hook in round 1 (or was it 2?)

So basically Round 5 and nothing else

>Anderson would land shots and back off Bisping
Oh, so tiny shots that do literally nothing, as opposed to the 2-3 times more tiny shots that Bisping landed? There's a reason why the vast majority of people who watched that fight agreed that bisping won, and that's because he did. If it weren't for that big knee (which would never have come close to happening if Herb Dean was on the ball) then there would be ni point in even talking about it.

Damean Maia looks better than ever. Absolutely buttfucking Gunni and Matt Brown like that. Wew.

>There's a reason why the vast majority of people who watched that fight agreed that bisping won, and that's because he did.
You're still delusional.
Your boy was given the fight because hometown judges and effort, not because he's the better fighter.
The fact that you think poor reffing led to the knee is pretty funny too. The ref doesn't stop the action to give the fighter their mouthpiece back until there's a lull in the action, Bisping made a silly error is all.

boring leghumper

lads will stipe defend his belt?

They also thought the unlimited time limit would help against Sakuraba who proved to be the Eternal Warrior.

yeah, but will he break the heavyweight tittle defense record?

>Your boy was given the fight because hometown judges and effort, not because he's the better fighter.
seeIf that fight was in any place in the world other than Brazil Bisping still would have won you muppet. Bisping punched the shit out of anderson's face for 5 rounds with anderson waiting for an opening that he could finish the fight with, and when in came he couldn't finish it.

>The ref doesn't stop the action to give the fighter their mouthpiece back until there's a lull in the action
Which there was you fucking idiot. Did you even watch the fight?

He outfought Silva for 3 of 5 rounds,

Maia vs Hendricks seems like a smart matchup to make at the moment.

seesilly mistake

Post your best fight fan webm

>GOATFUCKER

Says the Brazilian

Hendricks is fighting Gastelum at 200. After that, I agree.

Anderson front kicked Bisping in the face in the 5th round. I'd say it rocked him pretty bad, maybe not to the point where he'd fall on the canvas but it still dazed the fuck out of him.

All I can say at this point is that you're clearly biased. You remind me of the London judges.

>You remind me of the London judges.
Along with most of the media apparently.

Is he the only natty Hue?

Yeah fairs. Still the only round in which he clearly did more damage than bisping other than 3 obviously.

Like that means anything. If a professional judge can score a fight incorrectly, a journalist certainly can.

>professional fighter
>natty

Nice ad-hominem

You argued the facts of the fight very well

Well the vast majority of them did then, so clearly you're seeing something they're not. Sounds like someone's being delusional.

What are chances of Stipe Vs Overeem added to 200?

Every country has one (1) Natty GOAT contender
UK: Bisping
Poland: Joanna
Brazil: Maia
Russia: Monson
USA: Diaz
France: Kongo
Australia: Dan Kelly

>the facts of the fight
and now we're back to the statistics thing!
The vast majority of who? The journalists? Most people online saw Anderson beat the shit out of Bisping from what I can tell, so if you're going to appeal to popular opinion then two can play at that game.

>Monson

>Diaz
>natty
He's tested positive for the sport destroying PED known as cannabis multiple times

The more I watch MMA the more I appreciate guys like Maia. Same way I appreciated GSP. How GSP could just shut you the fuck down. You could be a muay thai guy,wrestler,BJJ,judo, it didn't matter what your style was or how many memes you had. It was over once he took you down. When Maia takes you down now you're going to get fucking molested. There is nothing you can do about it. He's going to molest the fuck out of you and its up to you to see how bad it gets. Best case you wind up like Magny and you got out quick. Worst case is Gunni where you get completely embarrassed.

>Nice ad-hominem
le point out logical fallacies info graphic man

you're the worst kind of piece of internet shit

reminder

>if you're going to appeal to popular opinion then two can play at that game.
Except i've provided evidence and reasoning, unlike you. From what I can tell most people seem to agree that Bisping won.

kek'd

HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT BECOME A DISGUSTING LANDWHALE YOU FUCKING WHORE

YOUR JOB IS BASICALLY TO LOOK PRETTY AKA NOT BEING A FAT COW IT IS THE ONLY THING ASKED OF YOU YOU JUST NEED TO EAT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT

i discover many of you make joke on /heem/. i come here to say be careful.

Top kek! Honestly Reddit makes the best oc.

Top Hue

I wanna see those fake titties bare.

If you practice BJJ and you want to be ready for "street" stuff you should probably emulate Maia's BJJ not really the real sport stuff like EBI or IBJFF

Your evidence is basically numbers and saying that "Well, these journalists agree with me and journalists know better than us plebs!" though.
This reminds me of the Condit vs Lawler debate.

Isn't it normal for shows like this to pay models to be in the audience so they can show them?

It's weird how badly Gunni got embarrassed when he's one of the best BJJ guys that Maia has fought. I guess it's the difference between trying to survive and trying to fight it. Maia is like quick sand, and if you try to struggle, he's going to fuck you up.

Marcello Garcia's top game was a lot like Maia's. Very similar imo.