>mfw whenever now forever when we see the batflip we'll also see this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WizeYoungMan/status/732026822154551297
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its refreshing to see an actual punch whenever teams clear the benches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mobile.twitter.com/WizeYoungMan/status/732026822154551297

throwing punches isn't that rare, just actually connecting, or at least footage of a punch connecting

Why are you Texans so god damn sensitive that a little bat flip made your fee fees hurt? It's a game bitch, if you don't want him to celebrate a home run don't let him hit a home run

Why is this such a big fucking deal?

I'm not big into baseball but that's fucking silly. Dude just made a big play and he's supposed to act sorry? What kind of cuck shit is that

Look at this cuck. That spic shouldnt have tried to break legs then, wish his jaw had been broken. As a neutral I am fucking sick of bandwaggoning canacucks crawling out of the woodwork this year

Dunno. It buttblasted a lot of people, though in the same way Cam Newton did.

>it's a nigger niggers event

lol what does Odor even have to bitch about? he fuckin' spiked an LA player on a slide last year...the redneck drunk shouldn't have chucked a 98 mph fastball at his ribs

>bandwaggoning canacucks

ooo nice buzzwords

Why are you trying to talk shit on Texans?

Texas is a football state. Literally 10% of the population in Texas actually cares about the Rangers. It's only a hot topic because Bautista got fucking embarassed and had to be saved by an old guy on the other team.

Fucking babby odor sucker punching based bautista like the manlet he is. kek. If that manlet tried that shit to me i would literally kill him. Im 6'4, 170 pounds, that fucking 5'6 mexicunt manlet wouldnt stand a chance. Fucking pussy. Not only would i knock out odor, id fucking flip that cunt beltre over from behind my back onto his face then grass stomp his head. Could probably take out a couple other rags players before i have to stop cause the umps arrived and im not a douchebag like the rags. I actually have class and know when to be violent and when to be a gentleman. The best part is that sense im not a complete chimp violent nigger manlet loser that starts shit his ass cant cash, i wouldnt even get suspended, meanwhile ragnigger players that were still alive would be suspended for 15 games. Stay World Seriesless rags..

>Texican mongrel
>clap when a brown bull doesn't rape their sister so they tip and clap for him
>chant usa
>60% white

Why do autistic people have trouble understanding unwritten rules of sports?

What the fuck?

Texas is seriously the least concerned with baseball. There are so many more things here than fucking where ever the hell you are.

Literally no one would be talking about the Rangers if the punch didn't happen. Like no one here cares about baseball.

Because they don't understand social cues or what's an acceptable way to act, just like Bautista. They need clear, objective rules to tell them what to do

why is watching your home run and celebrating it looked down upon?
seems like a pretty pussy unwritten rule tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you famalamalam)

All I saw was 6'4" 170.

You are literally a skeleton, good luck beating up literally anyone.

there is literally nothing wrong with bat flips

Desmond did a pretty good one after his three run shot. kek, nigga wasn't even on the rags last year

Actually there is when nobody respects you. Griffey could get away with embellishing his dingers. Why? because he was worth a damn.

Because just run to first base like a normal human being. Why do you need to dance and shake your booty down the first base line like a baboon? Why would you showboat and rub salt in the wounds of a guy who can throw a a fastball at you next at bat? It's just unnecessary and uncalled for. There's nothing wrong with a fist pump or mild celebration but there's no need to make a fucking spectacle of yourself. Just play the game

There's also the fact that it's known you're not supposed to do it, so by doing it you're pretty much purposefully showing disrespect

yeah but hitting a walk-off homer or some other hit that wins your team a playoff game/championship/whatever is a highly emotional moment. I know about the tradition and whatnot, and I don't mean that an offensive celebration is okay, but come on, pitchers shouldn't get so salty and man the fuck up. Some even celebrate strike outs like crazy and nobody calls them offensive (which it isn't), so the same standard should prevail with hitters

these are emotional humans playing, not robots. give them a break.

This.

That guys a manlet for sure.
I'm 5'10" 165 and look lanky cause I'm bottom heavy af.
6'4" 170 would look Ethiopia hungry.

I get what you're saying and I see your point, I think guys should be able to show some passion and emotion especially in big games, but there should definitely be a line somewhere. The game has a natural way of keeping itself in check. For example, I have a feeling Bautista won't be trying a slide that far past the bag again if he can remember

Lel

>lol what does Odor even have to bitch about?
Nothing, he landed the punch
>Canada
>BTFO
pick two

Ranger fan here. Didn't buttblast me. It was weird how you jays fans were the ones that kept thinking we were mad about it

It was a big deal because baseball players generally arent a bunch of showboating niggers like handegg and apehoop players are.