So now that the football season is over, what are you going to do till the Euros?

So now that the football season is over, what are you going to do till the Euros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try to sort my life out after failing uni

why did you failed breh

Because I'm a lazy dysfunctional sack of shit who cannot function as an adult with responsibilities. I coasted so easily in school that now that I actually need to work hard I'm unable to do it

I'll watch anime

this was me making the transition from middle school to high school. they told me i was gifted and i got effortless straight As up until that point so i thought i knew better than everyone who kept telling me to do my work

i feel you famalam

>having to work hard in uni

m8 you're supposed to choose a route you're good at

if you have to work hard, you are not cut out for your degree. even mathmeticians coast through their classes because they are already math wizards

England vs Sri Lanka starts on thursday lad

same here
stay up

Collapse of feminism

easy, tiger

Honestly, trying to find a job after my graduation and learn something new, coding or programing for instance

Keep working, spend more time with my wife, watch anime, keep shitposting on Sup Forums

m8 uni here is different. There are no classes or midterms or semesters. Just finals at the end of the year that cover the entire year that make or break your degree. Not to mention we learn in 3 years what you guys do in 4 for a bachelor's. Very few people actually coast, and your example only really works for math/cs degrees

I actually think the American system is better for what it's worth. Giving me six 3 hour exams in 9 days based on 8 months of material was bound to end badly. I entirely blame myself though

Dude football season has been over since February

Plant unidentified bags at Old Trafford.

>wife
u mean real wife or waifu

I said wife. I'm married.

Shitpost on a peruvian proxy

Whisper "it's coming home" over and over until it comes home

iktf
except somehow I passed
only cost my parents 100+k and still left me in a lot of debt that I don't know how I'll pay off other than just begging my parents again

unironically pulling for you lads. if woy starts drinky, vardy, and kane you have a shot

How old are u brah

I'm so excited for your sport to unironically come home this summer.

>dat first wshh video
who knew janitors were black, senpai?

Claro que si campeon

>is over

For you

Damn, no freedom since 25

are you feeling the bern?

>now

It's been over for a few months

fap to trannies

>in gifted Middle school classes
>high school was hard

Is this a joke? Same boat but high school was easier

>FA Cup final next weekend
>Champions League Final the weekend after
>The Euros start 2 weeks after that and will last for a month

the ride is only beginning

It finishes in early October lad what are you talking about

>followed by preseason 2 weeks after.

No off season la

Consume useless stuff from the internet and avoid facing my problems.

There's still the FA Cup, Champions league and Europa League finals coming up, the season isn't over yet mate.

and in those 2 weeks before the Euros there will be friendly games pretty much everyday

prepare your bodies, Sup Forums

great ~ 6 weeks lie ahead of us

Opiates

watch the french open

Copa America in 2.5 weeks. Shitposting galore

m8, next weekend are plenty of finals, and the next after that is de TORRES one, the days between all these finals are the worst tho

Watch anime

Watching the D-bags have another disappointing season.

>only finals

Not true for the places I went. You'd have exams in both January and May-June, and units would also have plenty of coursework, some were completely coursework-based.

I guess you went to an ex-poly or something though

Study for finals, fine timing for me and my bank account desu senpai

UCL actually

Your mum

Trying not to reflect on how terrible my life is and the fact that it's all mainly down to my personality and complete lack of motivation.

runescape

watch a superior sport (/rug/)

Watch Tennis

And the copa america the week before the Euros

WC lvl?

Here you have one single test at the end of the course, usually in january, july and september. Where I am we are few so they usually are oral tests.

are you the peruvian lesterl/a/d?
is your wife a lifelong?

Shit I'm literally in this situation right now except I haven't failed yet, any advice?

get off Sup Forums and cover a topic

i was in that situation and quit before i had to fail,
found myselfa well paying job that een leaves me with the opportunity to restart Uni in 2-3 years if i get my shit together by then and allows me to earn more in the same/ a similar field.

STEM fag reporrting in

I was in the same situation, my advice is accept that you fucked up. and start with small easy goals to build that positive feedback.
If your sleep schedule is fucked, fixing it should be the first thing you should do.

If you are depressed, it's never going to go away and you better start to find a way to live with it.

Iktf bro

>tfw been unemployed for almost a year
>girl I was seeing said she doesn't love me and is going back home
>no gf, no job, live at home at 24

Sup nigga

I'm 25
NEET for nearly 10 months now
Last girl I was seeing was four years ago
Living back at my mum's
She hates me because I don't want to get a "professional" job like she wants me to (I did a philosophy degree, because I'm stupid, and there's nothing I can do with that that I would ever want to do)
I want to go work back in a factory like I used to but my mum seems to break down with tears whenever I mention this idea
So I do fuck all apart from play video games and browse Sup Forums all day erry day

Football has been over since February. Soccer on the other hand, having just ended, will be a blip on my radar as NBA and NHL playoffs are going on.

>I want to go work back in a factory like I used to but my mum seems to break down with tears whenever I mention this idea

Your 25. Make your own decisions.

That's what I get told, maybe I should then, but I just get a fucking shitstorm whenever I even suggest it

Literally at the moment if I just sit around all day, I only get nagged and it's not really very threatening nagging.

As soon as I say "I'll just go work in a factory like before" I get a torrid shitstorm of emotional aggy bullshit

Where do you live with factories still around?

Work, play golf, trip to Vegas, play golf, fuck my wife. Not necessarily in that order.

watch baseball

>literally the same situation

feels bad man, hang in there bro

TSU?

>football

You mean soccer, right?

>over
>United vs Bournemouth tomorrow
>Europa league final the day after
>A thousand cup finals on Saturday
>Play offs
>UCL final the day after that
>International friendlies begin the day after the UCL final

Football doesn't end friend.

here's a handy tip: act like a grown fucking man and get your own life

South coast, it was a computer factory I worked at before, but I see jobs for other factories too (and I did apply for some, I just didn't hear anything back). E.g. medical equipment factory was the most recent I applied for.

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>thinks he's a "grown fucking man"
Absolute top kek

its not over. cups this week, cl final week after, copa america week after. never stops

This. Also:

>transfer rumors start next monday

My nigga!

i ll watch the monaco grand prix which will put me in a deep sleep till the superbowl

Work
spend time with the gf
spend time with friends

what is your excuse

Enjoy my promotion at work

Continue working roughly 60-70 hrs a week for a much better paycheck

Shitpost on Sup Forums about the white sox and cubs

Who knows, maybe I could go out and talk to someone for a change

/trans/ of course.
jk Sup Forums is ded

I'm an autist, a real one.

>friends

My EURO 2016 anticipation schedule:

Wait for preliminary squads to be released
Watch pre-tournament friendlies
Wait for final squads to be released
Watch CL final
Watch remaining pre-tournament friendlies
Watch the first week of Copa America

Use all of the above as distractions from my empty shell of a life until there's games every day

study for my masters and lift heavy weight

When do the euros start? I need more time away from my everyday life

WHy don't you get a job

Firstly, R A R E

Secondly, what's the masters in lad?

>mfw I'm supposed to get a REAL job this summer because I will end university and internship

Nah nigga, Euros, EL and CL >>>> My future

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8

football freestyle m8

The fuck was that?

Isn't that new Studio MAPPA soccer anime coming out next season?

this is a really depressing thread famalam

It's my fault sorry. Didn't even know it was still up I assumed the jannies had taken care of it by now

Fuck that burn would suck