What does your normie gf listen to?

What does your normie gf listen to?

kek

My normie wife (only in music. anything but normal in other aspects) listens to classic rock. mainly because she was in SF during the late 60's summer of love.

hey grandpa

wow get off the board grandpa

Certainly old enough to be.

Indie pop and twee mostly. Sometimes stuff like The Get Up Kids or the first Brand New album.

b-but i dont have a g-girlfwend

Lotta popular synthpop. I don't hate it. I want to try and get her into some weirder shit but we just started dating so idk

she just listens to what is on the radio tbqh
so synthpop, RnB and poprap I guess

All Time Low and other pop punk bands. I'll leave it at that.

She did introduce me to Brand New though.

also dadrock due to family indoctrination

lana del rey

Korn
papa roach
Disturbed

I'm not kidding

she loves cursive and the verve too though, and more sexual shoegaze, can't really remember that name of the others

My gf isn't a normie and listens to Van Der Graaf Generator and various other prog bands all the time. She's madly in love with both Peter Hammill and Peter Gabriel.

I don't have a girlfriend.

That's a really unfortunate double sided coin of a situation...

At the absolute worst, mine likes some of the unpleasant tumblr artists like Lana Del Rey's earlier stuff, Marina and the Diamonds, and most of all, that one artist who did the Crybaby song, and has severe daddy issues (can't think of the name).

She likes some decent generic indie too, which isn't too bad, thankfully. I've actually got her into some dreampop/shoegaze artists like Slowdive, Sweet Trip, Pinkshinyultrablast, and The Radio Dept.

Synthwave, French house, brostep. She became big on Sebastian after Skrillex remixed "Love in Motion".

My gf isn't a normie.

I don't have a gf, but the girl I like really likes Catfish and the Bottlemen, Last Shadow Puppets and Basement. Which is pretty normie, but she's also super into death metal to the extent where she just bought the Carcass/Godflesh Peel Session split.

please be my grandpa

pop punk

Super normie shit like one direction, i still love her anyway

are u a pedo

the guy I like's fav bands are The Stone Roses, Radiohead, The Cure, The Smiths and The Verve. he's seen all of them live, and saw Oasis at Reading

Kek
She's only one year younger than me, and no im not 14

>tfw no gf

my bf listens to the worst normie shit. if the radio's on he'll know the words to the majority of the songs. he even likes country.

when we're in his car he puts on the disney pandora station... and it drives me... crazy.....

I asked what album she'd have if she was only allowed to listen to one for the rest of time. Pic related.

My girlfriend isn't normie, but she enjoys avant garde, european free jazz, spectralism, serialism, musique concrete, dixieland, renaissance masses, early blues, no wave and post rock.

Your typical pop shit, Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande, etc. I recently convinced her to listen to American Football though, she really loved it.

gf...gf...

user between you and me, is the gril in pic ur gf?

R E K T

She really loves Jazz, loves the shit out of the first two tracks of Scenery by Ryo Fukui. That's it, though, can't see her liking Miles Davis but I'll let her give it a listen one of these days.

>oh i love jazz, ryo fukui the list goes on
Jesus fuckin christ

Is he from Manchester by an chance?

Not now, but when I did have a girlfriend she just liked a lot of the same stuff as me.

Then I found out it was just to make me like her more.

City and Colour, Frank Ocean, Kayne West and Beyonce.

Portishead, High on Fire, Nine Inch Nails, Scriabin, Thelonious Monk, Black Sabbath, Bjork and the Melvins.

I'm actually not even lying though, she's also adorable. It's like she was beamed here from Sup Forums heaven.

you okay there buddy?

Seriously though, what a faggot

Found the virgins.

I forgot what she listened to

D R O P H I M
D
R
O
P
H
I
M

>gf

No, John. You won't get pussy that way.

The Antlers, Red House Painters, Phillip Glass and Ludovico Einaudi. But we don't base our relationship on something as ultimately inconsequential as taste in music.

Vagina dentata