/asean/

enlightenment edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdw6NoQ9PCg
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/11/16/Duterte-Martial-law-a-contingency-against-widespread-violence.html
lifestyle.inquirer.net/244554/infrastructure-philippine-troll-army/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLfqryjPUos
rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/brit/

먼저대한민국위에

there were a lot of anime pictures in the other thread, i might find some good loot here hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=fdw6NoQ9PCg

GISING!!!

cute

The only loot you need is my dick

>69
stop saying such disgusting and lewd things!

It was known for a little long that he was allowed to be buried there, so it was most likely bound to happen regardless

His grave is just a little turd at that cemetery

>kek so you want to silence us now?
Oh yeah, i am
you probably consider this martial law too

I am pretty it is user :3

My penis will not suck itself. Time to have yourself some rocky mountain oysters from me

>tfw i only knew about love live due to its hentai doujinshi's.
maki was the best girl and makes my dick hard.

Dutertes feels won

and that why people are protesting

political implications for historical revisionism

There's going to be no history revisionism
Younger generations are taught at school Marcos was literally Hitler, and this funeral will destroy their image

I can see their popularity decline intensively

Your resistance only makes it harder

its already is happening and dutetre is allowing it
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/11/16/Duterte-Martial-law-a-contingency-against-widespread-violence.html

>There's going to be no history revisionism

its the same thing they said about the bullshit burial yet here we are
top kek

What did he mean by this

The era of religion is over, my friends.

It is the era of sex now

i dont know but the current depiction in textbooks where it shows aquino's being the political messiah should just be changed. I dont care if the book still says marcos being a evil dictator because it is true but calling the aquino's messiah just sickens me.

We want a dictator regime

they kind of already are here

Burying someone is a billion times easier than indoctrinating the entire population to think 'dad wuz cool'

He's just saying it 'could' be necessary under certain conditions

Not that it is.
And why is this even related to revisionism?

For Cory she was the face of it no one else was that vocal against marcos bullshit

no one is calling them a messiah

>Burying someone is a billion times easier than indoctrinating the entire population to think 'dad wuz cool'

so that burial is for them to indoctrinate us easier kek

because it wasnt just the case and thats how you revise history
make light of the horros

fantastic
>Marcos: Commies infesting the Philippines we declare Martial Law

burying him in the National Heroes Cemetery is also another way of saying 'dad wuz cool'

If you weren't aware, everyone except for Illocanos are going apeshit over the burial

It's seriously hurting their reputation, and anyone with half a brain would understand this, and that alleged plans of history revisionism will be way way harder now
Had they decided to bury him in Illocos, people might have liked them more for showing respect

except his supporters don't understand and still strongly believe that apo lakay was a hero

No it doesn't

All it does is saying 'we are entitled little cunts who only care about status'

No not really there are also pro Marcos protesters

they will just use this more to perpetuate he dindunufin and martial law as necessary rethoric

As I said, just Illocanos...
And maybe a few others

>no one is calling them a messiah
>implying
the textbooks shoving to people's brains that aquino's are the heroes that slained the demon lord(marcos) was what made noynoy aquino won the presidency last 2010 and yet you're telling me people dont revere the aquino's as a messiah? kek.

it has more political implications than that

burying marcos is also dutertes another way to normalize an authoritarian climate
that way the people wont fight back and would see his future doings whatever they might be as normal
the guy himself is like marcos 2.0
marcos said he had to push martial law into effect because the commies are getting violent which btw is not the case
most of the violence were done under marcos' command again
one the best known was enrile's kidnapping he said the truth about that told everyone that marcos orchestrated that event
notice a pattern yeah? much like duterte's war on drugs and how he said that he's sometimes tempted to declare martial law
these people trying to mess up the country for their own gain
even going out of his way to give special presidential pardons to a celeb druggie and a rich chink druggie

our elders developed learned helplessness during the marcos regime because of the many times they went all out voted against marcos but still the cheeky cunt was able to cheat them
this is in turn passed on to us if we dont take action now then we are doomed to be puppets forever

>All it does is saying 'we are entitled little cunts who only care about status'
that's what exactly Pro-Marcos people are, instead of telling us this, you should go to facebook and educate those who do not know of this.
You can also check Sandro's twitter account and convert his brainless teenage fans to our belief regarding the marcoses here on /asean/

it never told us that, they were just the opposition that did save us from Marcos bullshit

there a re already too many apathetic cucks

that believes blogs and facebook post and even propaganda youtube vidoes
that already alarming

you have a point
sadly thats true but its up to the people to swallow the red pill
sadly most of them are still cucks

>mfw people actually believe everything they see on that one filipino youtube channel
>they get all their knowledge of ph pol there

At this case the red pill bullshit

ending up with the degrading burial we have now
making us even more cucked

i finally did it lads i got a white wife :^)

>Make busina for hustiya

Marcostrash is decreasing in numbers as we speak

His legacy is basically dead now
Parents and teachers will teach children that he was a shithead and his family a bunch of scumbags lobbying to bury his body because they believe he was a hero, aka just for status.

>Marcos pa rin, mga ulol!

thats not seem to be the case
Future arguments of people will be in the form of.
"Kung masama talaga siyang tao, bakit siya nailibing sa LNMB?" By this logic(to stupid people), he's automatically a good person and kayang ishutdown ang argument ng ibang tao if you yell it to them really hard. These are the things that will be shared and yelled at social media to future generations.
Generation after generation na ganito ang argument it will eventually become 'wala lang.' Not everyone reads a scholar's book, published book, or anecdotes of victims during martial law. Generations ang lilipas with misinformation or patched up events. Ano nafefeel mo nung nabasa mong maraming pinatay na mga Filipino ang mga kastila? Parang 'legend' or 'alamat' lang na nangyari in the past na 'wala lang'.
What he did is betrayal and treason to the Filipino people. People that are still alive today. Victims that are still alive today.

>implying the state of helplessness we're suffering are all marcos fault.
While it is true, we were even more helpless during the time of the past presidents since we were unable to do anything to stop them especially the aquino presidency(2010-2016) where it is saddled by issues and corruption but yet we're doing nothing due to blind faith that "noynoy is the son of the messiah ninoy and cory so he knows what he is doing for the sake of the people " when all he is atrocities he is doing is just like what the family he hated which are the marcoses.

wh-what did they mean by this

lol and those sandro fangirls why? because she looks like charice?
We have become to complaisant thinking nothing will happen and change
just seeing those pro marcos Facebook comment as much as they are paid trolls

is really worrying

and before we know it we got cucked by a burial

thats the problem we glorify the aquinos while the true filipino victims of martial law are just either footnotes or completely forgotten.
those people who died should also be remembered, the way ninoy is with his 500 peso bill.
this burial really is a shame because the aquinos like bam grab the opportunity to take the spotlight again.
i wanna hear anti marcoses that is not an aquino - ordinary citizens and such - its like only the aquinos are credible when it comes to talking about the martial law.

the downgrade actually started with macros so yeah for a large part its their fault and his cronnies and they are trying their hard to say it was not

unis are already doing that with little success

pro dutdut and marcos cucks are trying to bering in aquino into this

we also have monuments for the victims

no one is really fighting for the justice of ninoy
I rather have them than marcoses face at thispoint

Enough flip flop politics.

What happened to Bersih 5 Rally?

>lol and those sandro fangirls why? because she looks like charice?
they make me so buttblasted, I can't fucking argue with those people.
>inggit ka lang kay Sandro kasi mayaman na, matalino at gwapo pa!!
>YELLOW

YAMEROOO

>we also have monuments for the victims
bantayog? desu we should have a mosaic like bill for those victims
their names and shieet no matter how small and cramped it is

we do in edsa

안녀하세요 /아션/

how r u 2nite

good read
lifestyle.inquirer.net/244554/infrastructure-philippine-troll-army/

Pop! It slides into your mouth

looks like a witch from disney's cartoon

ouch, at least try not hitting my nose

O-Oh, sorry about that. I'll be more patient

JOKES ON YOU I'M A TRAP

Pleb access to the internet was a mistake.

what is the oficcial language of The Philipipnes?

i think it was filipino on paper

hello chile

holy shit im checking the natal astrology birth chart of marcos and fucking hell
its dropping truths
>He is frightened of getting old and tends to hark back to the past. Influenced by the father. Success often due to help from women

>The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

English and Tagalog
>other languages need not apply

hello brasil

>There can be a distinct tendency to become friends (and lovers) with people too readily, simply because there is a strong need for approval and a hunger for receiving affection.
>Very sensual, you sometimes replace love with food or shopping! You can also be quite sexually active and sometimes quite lustful. You possess a distinct lazy streak. You are capable of working hard, but you truly appreciate luxuriating and enjoying as many pleasures as possible, and self-discipline simply isn't always at your disposal!

Ahad

so, how've you been doing?

ok i guess what about you

>While he is passionate, he likes carnal desires and voluptuousness above all. He may go to excess and is often unsatisfied.
>Independent in love. His love life is rich, but possibly with passing love affairs. He tires quickly and is scared of losing his liberty. Traditional marriage may not be for him. He has that little something that attracts the opposite sex: he likes amorous adventures, he is romantic. He is the eternal lover and perhaps is unfaithful if he has a serious relationship. He likes art, anything new.
>He is very generous and altruistic, helping people in difficulty or sick people. He knows how to listen or, at least, how to give that impression
>abuse of power, little feeling in the workplace
>He imposes his will by force, violence.

kinda sad, but i'm getting better

post some good music from you country asean bro
i'll start

youtube.com/watch?v=CLfqryjPUos

Its the same for me but we can all do it if we try

no need to shill your own song fazura, we all know you can't sing live

it's gonna be back, so why even bother?

T0PFUCKINGKEK

it fits that deluded BBM tbhwy

Testing my connection

Our country is suffering

But fucking senators are busy trying to literally dig up a buried president who has been dead for like 3 decades due to grudge.

Move on to real issues plaguing this country.

What's their endgame?

So this is what an average Macuck supporter looks like, what a disgusting sight.

Kek, now I can't shake that picture off my head when I argue with a Macuck supporter.

???

lol a typical anti-marcos is a paid one. Going to unis just to get people to rally. with them.

>looking young
>is a victim
lol wtf

we can do both, good for them I hope they succeed

weird that they insited on that degrading burial in the first place

to be putins top bitch

CRAP alliance (Chinese Russia America Philippines)

also blaming each other again when their country broke

if you ain't Malay, you ain't gonna get in our way

Its more than just a grudge between two families tho,
alot of the shitty issues plaguing us in the first place is because of that piece of shit dictator and now they are getting away with it even more

rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf

Found the fugly one.

>friends are going to coldplay instead of this
>I don't see them as friends anymore
Will you be my friend /asean/?

sorry i only hear indie, psychedellic, retrowave, spacewave, and eurobeat

kek that image.

Cant wait in January and show my faggot married in USA cousin my new kicks during the reunion.

I would go to Coldplay too, user. But I'll be your friend.