I'm done

This whole site is cancer. Autism this, cuck that. Day in day out, we spew memes and further distance ourselves from normal social habits. Well I'm fucking done finally.

I've been here my whole teenage life, into my adult life, and I just graduated with my bachelor's. Every board is just shitty failures talking down to other outcasts trying to fit in, shitting memes at each other in impress internet friends.

Fuck it. I'm starting my career now and moving to a new city. I'm going to watch my teams in a healthy, real environment instead of this negative shitfest.

I mean, it was fun when you're an edgy teenager, but this place is literally cynicism and anecdotes about shit that, honestly, nobody is informed on. Especially /sci/ and Sup Forums. I've been meaning to move on to the next step in life past chan for a long fucking time.

Belichick is a cheater, Ronaldo wears makeup, NASCAR is for toothless sisterfucking degenerates, and Peyton is an overrated statpadder. Accept it and move on.

So I'm done, graduated, and ready to move on from edgeville (lmao runescape reference). It's been nice shitposting with you all, but this will be my last thread since I leave tomorrow morning.

Any last-second memes anyone wants to regurgitate / discussion anyone wants to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO WATEVER THA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKK U WANNA DOOO

>he thinks you can leave this place

See you tomorrow faggot

Apparently Sup Forums was just that important to you. Good luck!

this

bye

i remember some faggot from sweden asked to be perma banned

see you tomorrow

Well memed

It really was for some reason tbqh. Thanks friend.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Watch me, germanator :^)

I agree, it's more infuriating than it is entertaining for the most part, but I have nowhere else to go. I just like to pretend that people are actually trying to have a discussion with me. I get a kick out of just responding sincerely and rationally to all the autistic meme spouting edge lords. They usually get tired and stop responding. Anyways, Sup Forums is basically the only board I go on now and has actually gotten me more into sports because I actually have people I can talk about sports with, most of the people I know irl aren't really into them

Anyways, happy trails OP. Whether you leave or come back I wish you the best you cucked faggot :D

whats your degree? journalism?

Yeah, I started really frequenting spee when I first started college and it was fun to just rustle nuts on /NFL/. Luckily I have some good friends in my fantasy league (also ex-chansters) who I can meme IRL with :^)

Thanks fucko, good luck to you as well.

Computer Science actually. If you believe what /sci/ says, I "fell for the meme" or whatever.

>I get a kick out of just responding sincerely and rationally to all the autistic meme spouting edge lords.

there's a great amount of irony in this sentence

this, I can't go back to forums as the censorship is infuriating. There's no other website with such freedom and variety

I can't tell if this pasta or this guy is literally retarded.

Also if you want to be removed just post CP.

Just remember, OP: as shitty as Sup Forums is, every other place on the internet is worse.

This desu

You should join the thriving /nrl/ community. We only post quality OC and engage in thought-provoking discussion.

>tfw no gf

>find 4chun in 09
>stay for about 3 years, enjoy barely passing college because of you fuckers
>become OP
>normie life is just as bad as everyone makes it out to be
>six months ago
>fuck it, i'll just go shitpost

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Lmao

And it's nice and all, but I think I've gotten away from the want for freedom from censorship. Hell, I'm on stackoverflow more often than I am all the boards put together these days.

Guess I'm retarded, friend. And idgaf, I'm leaving this town tomorrow anyways, no need to get banned. Just figured I'd do one last post.

>inb4 >one last post

Ha, we'll see. It's not like I'm porting over to reddit or some shit, I'm just cutting back on shit habits and decided this place is pretty high on the list.

>We only post quality OC and engage in thought-provoking discussion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>normie life is bad
It is if you're not able to socialize, yeah. Maybe I've learned it from college or whatever, but I've been transitioning to normie life since I started college.

Fuck that sounds stupid lmao.

Have my feels friend, I won't need them where I'm going.

the anonymity on this site makes things very "real" I can post what is actually on my mind, without fear of meaningful judgement or reprisal. I can contemplate, with you all, about how truly meaningless life is, and how one day I, you, finnish goaltenders, and literally everyone else on earth is going to die.

It's not the socializing part. It's about the grinds of arbitrary new responsibilities you get. Best of luck on your break, we'll miss you until you come back.

Daaamn, that got morbid fast. Yep, anonymity is a hell of a thing. I hope you find some meaning in life, amigo.

I guess I don't think of it like that at all. Tbh, just getting out of retail was enough to make me appreciate my responsibilities haha. Thanks anyways, good luck to you as well.

Love you fampai

I've tried leaving Sup Forums a few times, but now I've just accepted I'll be here forever.

>been here since Raptor Jesus and Snacks were a thing
>once every couple of years I'll become too depressed to post here anymore, make some grandiose speech about how I'm going to change my life and become a better person
>every
>single
>time
>I come back again and again for more abuse because I don't know where else to go
>every other website is full of circle jerking idiots and reputation based on identity and I don't know how to reconcile it
>always come back, generally moving to different boards
>started on Sup Forums like everyone else, moved to Sup Forums, then Sup Forums for a long ass time
>eventually became a tripfag on /x/ for a bit
>realized everyone there is a child or batshit insane
>came here in the height of bro culture
>moved on to /vr/ and /vg/ when they became boards
>stayed for years in /dsg/ like some sort of pathetic weirdo
>somewhere in the middle I decided to bond with, then abandon those pretentious fuckwits in /lit/
>finally I've moved on to /tg/ and /m/, and I think I'm happy
>I get to talk about MTG all day and read about robots and warhammer 40k
>if things in my life get worse I always have bros to RP and watch sentai
>people who post there are also remarkably nice for the most part
>/ck/ is also pretty nice and highly recommended
Anyways, the point is, some parts of this website are terrible. Just move to better places until you can handle the banter. Or install 4chanX, whatever you prefer.

I really wish I could quit this place.
Sure awesome memes were spawned, but it was a double edge sword. We spawned terrible memes that slowly destroyed this place.

Cuck posting spread like wildfire and I have no idea which board it originated from. Pepe posting kills us every day. Sup Forums was shit and always has been shit, but bane posting was the final nail in the coffin. The tumblr invasion of Sup Forums and Sup Forums made things descend deeper into the shit hole. Honestly Sup Forums isn't even bad when it comes to making memes. We banter. That's what we do.

I fucking hate this place.

how abut finding meaningful things to spend your time on, developing a relevant career and/or volunteering for a cause you care about, while spending your evenings posting really awful content to strangers?

It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.

>ex-chanster

Timeline of every Sup Forums user
Day 1- You probably found Sup Forums because you were a retard
Day 5- "Wow, this place is awful. Oh look they have other topics..."
Day 6-Year 2- lel
Year 2-Death- This isn't as funny as I remember but I have nothing better to do

>implying I don't have meaningful things in my life outside of Sup Forums
To be straight up, I'm pretty successful in a variety of things, I'm just not really a normal healthy person. I have a post graduate certificate in Emergency Management, and I'm an Associate Business Continuity Planner. The point I was trying to make is Sup Forums does have meaningful things that I want to spend my time on. My girlfriend is asleep in the other room right now and I'd much rather spend time talking to you weridos about experiences in my life that I can never share with anyone else. I've learned to cook, learned to write, and most importantly learned to build a bitching commander deck. Sup Forums isn't my life, though it is a big part of my life, but I would never give up a group of people like me just because some people are worse than others. Instead, I tried to find the best group of people who actually wanted me there, instead of trying to fight against an endless army of spamming children.

Just don't take this place for granted, sure it can be shitty, but without Sup Forums I'd be a lonely sorry sack of shit. I was on somethingawful and gorgish before Sup Forums even existed, I would have probably been involved in something much worse had I never found this place, so I'm thankful for what meaning I've made for myself.

Honestly, if you found a way to balance it, that's great. I personally can't stand this place e anymore. I've been becoming more and more sick of it in general. I was on Sup Forums for a longgg time to talk about dev stuff, but everyone there is some Linux slave or complete shill.

I just found it easier to pull the trigger with my big move. Change begets change and all that.

The pepe shit really was the biggest sign of the end to me. It was cute to shitpost frogs just because
>muh inside joke
But when I started seeing it on FB a while back, I was able to stop and realize that o thought meming shit was really fucking old and it was time to move on.

Lmao oh fuck. Still good.

I'm with you bruh. Don't get me wrong, this place helped me develop, however bad or good that is. Hell, I was doing ebaums and albino black sheep too and I wouldn't have found this place without them.

but I feel that it's run its course I guess. I would rather focus on my job and my hobbies and my gf rather than post here for some reason. Like a shitty old highschool friend that you keep promising to grab a beer with that you know you don't want to hang out with again, because you've completely moved on, and eventually you just stop texting them back.

>OP thinks he's a special snowflake
>He's gonna start his real life
>He's not gonna get tired of normies and their fake smiles, shitty small-talk, socially accepted opinions and be accepted as he is:
>A fucking lie, breaking himself to fit in
I hate the wet blanket that is society, forcing everyone to lie to themselves. This site let's me regurgitate some of the frustration, anonymity is a blessing from Lord Kek.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE

I wish you luck OP, and I really hope you can quit Sup Forums forever. This site is so fucking negative and depressing, and you only realize it after you leave, its baffling. I've quit three times yet here I am for some reason. I guess I'll stay here shitposting until I finish my degree.

>Like a shitty old highschool friend that you keep promising to grab a beer with that you know you don't want to hang out with again, because you've completely moved on, and eventually you just stop texting them back.
Fair enough, I understand what you're getting at with your analogy, but I don't really have anyone I've known that long. I've literally been posting on Sup Forums longer than I've known anyone in my current life, outside of my immediate family.

I wish you all the best and respect your position, I just want you to know if/when you come back I'll be happy to buy you a pint. It'll be the same warm piss water it always was, and you'll think it's terrible, but you'll also realize when you thought things were the shittiest, they're slightly better now than they are at that point in the future.

Got a better one for you user. It's both slightly more and slightly less animu.

youtube.com/watch?v=70GD2SBCq64

Great, I'm glad. And that little off-hand deflection is exactly what I'm done with. You can call it "real" and shove your perceived societal flaws in everyone's face but it won't make you happier. But I'm not here to tear down your coping mechanisms. Good luck anyways, friend.

;-;

Thanks, you too my friend. I can't speak for anyone else, but since I graduated, I've been so happy without this. Either way, the break from the negativity is glorious.

Damn dude. That's a good feel there. Well, if you're ever in a bar in Sioux Falls South Dakota and you see shorter guy with a big nose watching the pats that looks sort of like johnny Manziel, just come up to me and ask if I have a meme degree. I'll know what you mean and buy you a beer.

Haha. Very good.

Also, I'm shocked this hasn't been taken down yet for off-topic or some shit.

This is now a fond Sup Forums memories thread.

Personal Favorites:
When Tebow beat the Stoolers
2010 WC and the constant BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Every Olympics ever
Disney song POWER RANKINGS and how autistic everyone got when they realized Mulan had shit overrated music

>this whole site is cancer
>complains to one of the worst boards about some insignificant board no one cares about and one of the most populous boards.
wew lad I'll just be heading back to the best board cya

Thanks for stopping by, I'm honored.

Thanks, I appreciate that a lot. If you're ever hanging out near Toronto and see a giant version of Seth Rogan doing something real socially awkward while trying to watch a Redskins game, that's probably me. I have a meme degree in poli/sci and cultural studies, so that question works for me too. Just let me know and I'll make sure you have a good night. Canadians may be horrible shitposters, but we're generally good hosts.

That or ask me for some rare Pepe's. That will surely get my attention. Goodnight my canuck friend.

You can check out any time you like

>Implying you are not going to come back
All this time in Sup Forums and you couldn't take a minute to read the rules. This thread is not sports related, so I'm going to report you faggot, make sure you don't come back in the next few days because it will be worthless, you'll be banned.

BUILD

I haven't been here the last few weeks, is this the hip new pasta?

>Any last-second memes anyone wants to regurgitate / discussion anyone wants to have?

Stopped reading there.

Here here. This is why I like Reddit (i.e. Leddit). More of rational human beings rather than trolling and pessimism.

>(lmao runescape reference)
WEW

Jacob?

Nope, not even close.