This triggers the Euro

This triggers the Euro.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top-selling_candy_brands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tastes like stomach acid and smells like cat piss tbqh

It's an acquired taste, you wouldn't understand

fpbp

Does that mean you've been whipped by you are cunt's shitty food standards so much you accept them now ?

Hershey's is ass tier.
Any reasonable adult should be repulsed at the sight of Hershey's.

'no'

>Implying
Europe is literally the best continent for chocolate, way better than amerishart '''''chocolate'''''

Thus proving OP's point

It's formulated to taste like sick

Not even joking.

>The Hershey Process milk chocolate used in these bars uses fresh milk delivered directly from local farms. The process was developed by Milton Hershey and produced the first mass-produced chocolate in the United States. As a result, the Hershey flavor is widely recognized in the United States, but less so internationally, especially in areas where European chocolates are more widely available. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation. This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1] The American bar's taste profile was not as popular with the Canadian public, leading Hershey to introduce a reformulated Canadian bar in 1983.[2]

Until 2015, Hershey also added polyglycerol polyricinoleate (PGPR) to their chocolate which contributed to the difference in taste between Hershey chocolates and European chocolates.[3]
>producing butyric acid
>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.

JUST

I'm not triggered, I'm just amused at the fact OP is wrong

I've tried the white chocolate Hershey's, and at least those don't fit this description. Is the standard bar really that bad?
I feel like this is just some shit people who've never tried it go parroting.

holy shit

I've always wondered, do Euros really think that Hershey's is the only chocolate you can get here?

So is fermented herring.

It's bad but not anywhere near as bad as people make out. It's bad chocolate.

Almost nobody knows about it here, so not really.

Explain yourselves America

>Is the standard bar really that bad?
No, everyone speaks in hyperbole on the internet.

>which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation
Basically a preservation method from the 19th century that has stuck with us.

Is the chocolate orange popular in your cunt? In America it's a seasonal treat.

The rest of the world had non-vomit choclate in the 19th century m8

>Is the standard bar really that bad?
I don't hate it, but you probably wouldn't like it if you've never had it before.

Friendly reminder that this is the alpha chocolate. Every single other chocolate-related product is inferior.

Apparently Hershey got his foot in the door with mass production and distribution before Cadbury could. Really makes you think.

>quantity over quality
'murica

tastes like vomit

loooool

>chocolate that has a longer shelf-life in the era before refrigeration in a country that takes around a week or two to traverse before airplanes ultimately develops a larger market share than the chocolate that spoils within days
No shit.

In any case we do have M&Ms which are pretty good (Smarties are slightly better IMO, but here "Smarties" refer to an entirely different confectionery).

the wrapper makes it look really tasty

reminds of wonka bars for some reason

>anything sour tastes like vomit!
Euros, everyone.

Yeah I'm soooooo triggered by america's inferior confectionary lmao

>Butyric acid is found in milk, especially goat, sheep and buffalo milk, butter, parmesan cheese

Recommend me some good chocolate

Lindt is alright. I've tried their 90% cocoa one and their 70% one, and they weren't shabby. Honestly though, the best chocolate I bought was this belgian chocolate from a local store brand that got shut down. It was fucking delicious.

Trader joes carries some more brands as well as whole foods. You could try going to a legit candy shop and see what they have.

Milka

Hmm?

Your chocolate tastes like shit bro.
Ours isn't much better granted.
Irish Cadburys is best.
Buttermilk or something. Whatever It's good.

that law's never enforced you dumb euro, kender is shit anyway, the toys are shit and there's hardly any chocolate at all

Cadbury fruit & nut is 10/10

Kek

Illegal contraband in the form of a chocolate egg?

Wholenut man myself.
From the fridge that it cracks when you bite it and a glass of cold milk.

I've tasted that, it tastes like vomit.

Pic related is my favourite kind of chocolate, it's so creamy and delicious.

Milka, Kinder, Lindt

So many europoor commies ITT

>yuropoors get triggered
>immediatly start posting some gay ass literally who chocolate and call it the best in the world

If it was the best, it would be selling better than Hershey's :)

>the country of freedom

We have kinder suprise you dumb nigger. Are you honestly stupid enough to believe in some shit Sup Forums meme that was created years ago? Holy fuck yuropeens are retarded lmao.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top-selling_candy_brands
>Hershit not even on the list
All my keks

>america
>country of freedom

Who is your Rembrandt?
Who is your Elgar?
Shoo shoo pleb.
You exist because we were busy with Napoleon.
You don't even bow when Froglads pass by.