ITT: albums from which you don't understand a single lyric, but get orgasms when listening to them

ITT: albums from which you don't understand a single lyric, but get orgasms when listening to them

I've always thought the chorus of Heaven or Las Vegas is pretty clear, as is most of Wolf in the Breast.

literally almost every album singing in english if I don't have lyrics next to me

It's in a beautiful pixie language only understood by the beautiful pixie that is Liz Fraser

This.

still, "Heaven or Las Vegas" is supposed to have random gibberish lyrics and focus only on vocal delivery, I think that's what OP was aiming at -- albums where lyrics are irrelevant intentionally

Another one that comes to my mind is Sigur Ros' album sung in fake, made-up language

Liz

its all made up, there are no real lyrics theres only a couple of english words in it

Except for every line in every song being in English

LONG SEASON

Does the water plop at the start count as a lyric?

Fuck, she really does say these things. But how was anyone able to decipher that?

Listened to it thousands of times, I can understand the lyrics as I read along, but I'll probably never be able follow (most of) them without reading.

every single album by sigur ros

Ruins too

I can't hear a single word on Earthmover

you got a download link? can't find it.

this