Why dont we send all the niggers back to Africa?

Why dont we send all the niggers back to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
youtube.com/watch?v=QVBp803Ma-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because only a very radical minority of the public actually wants to do that.

In their hearts everyone does

Even blacks. If they're living in Africa then white people can't oppress them anymore.

Why would blacks want to live with racist whiteys?

why dont we send all chinese to china

Soon

Because they're citizens here.

I-I don't wanna go back ;-;

why dont we send all the whiteys back to europe

I'm black and I'm pretty comfy here. I mean white pussy is eeeeasy to get so why would I want to go to Africa?

WE'RE FULL

Are you really black

Is white pussy that easy for a black guy? What about black American

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Sven you aren't black. You're just a cuck

What do u mean

I was born here

Don't know about that black guy in Sweden tho

It's Saturday night I've already fucked a girl who was french and you virgin whiteys are in board and crying over black people again lmao

God I wish I was black. Maybe I wouldn't be a virgin.

>the swedes are pretending to be black on Sup Forums now

You can't make this country up

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM

Laugh now while you can.

Go wank to your 2D girls while I fuck your women. Meanwhile you can call them whores and race traitors or whatever you virgins call them. Really the ones that lose in the will be you and om just going to be fucking white girls while you STILL complain about black people while being miserable vigils haha

Post your timestamped black hand

Too drunk to do that but I don't see why I should prove anything to a white mad virgin lmao

Wrong, niggers can only speak nigger language. Stop your fantasizing for a sec, Sven.

based af

>Im rly drunk and posting on Sup Forums guise

I only wonder what kind of person would roleplay as a black man on Sup Forums

Yeah doesn't matter as long as you're not a huge beta like cancuck OP you should be able to get some of that.

>the black swede is sudenly an alpha
eeeeeehhh?? i thought you always went how hard it is to get a gf

RÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

>tfw Hitlers dead

Yea dude I'm an alpha rly drunk posting on Sup Forums

>tfw

>haha swe flag you must be Mohammed or Achmed
Literally every time a swede post but when am telling you as a black man who literally have fucked most nationalities in eu (fucked plenty of finns as well) you retard virgins call me sven.

Please decide if I'm Sven or Mohammed. Even though I'm not a Muslim I'm going to fuck your women while you wank to 2D. FUCKING LMAO

NIGGERS LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND BE TOTAL APES IN YOUR OWN ONES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=QVBp803Ma-I

it is pretty though

Do something about it instead of posting about Hitler in Sup Forums you dumb virgin haha

t. Virgin finn who thinks he can influence things by posting frogs

Do you want to create a new Liberia ?

You're trying too hard now

It's over the top. This is not how a "black alpha" would act

Haha all these white virgin tears. Feed me more of them.

Just try it whitey.

Nigger who thinks he can outbanter me by telling me i'm inferior by using simpleton slander. Kek. Sven-Jamallson or whatever the fuck, shut up and stick to giving Hiv to your own people since i think they very much deserve it.

Is it true that white women lust after BBC?

Yes of course

Would I lie to you? Women love muh dik

Embarrassing

>t-this is n-not h-how a a-alfa black would a-act
Hoooly shit stop showing you insecurities bro

Why is it embarrasing whitey?

Statistically? No. In some nignogs sexual fantasy? Probably

Also, fucking embarrassing.

Why is it embarrasing whitey?

So lucky

I'm not white though, but you're still embarrassing. You don't want to drop near the levels of these retarded blancos

Go out and verbely tell a nigger that in real life you insecure virgin. You act tough here because you got bullied by the alphas in school lmao.
>l-look I'm posting a picture of Hitler I'm soo cool right now
Just fucking pathetic. You can do better.

>blancos
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jkajkjakkj

Maybe because you act as the most stereotypical nigger immigrant on the planet. You're the reason why people are starting cope up with right wing after 70 or so years. I was just bantering but now that you're shown me your true colors i can pretty much say really have look in the mirror and revaluate yourself.

LMAO
Don't tell me you're serious? You really can't tell?

Women wants someone who is secure and confident in themselves. Sadly most of the white guys who hate on blacks are insecure virgins who like to blame everything on black people. If you think that the white race is dying why aren't you getting a wife and children? These virgin wants to take the easy way of blaming either blacks or white women for being whores. I find it really pathetic 2bh

I don't need to since i'm actually above the ones who fester immigrant reception centers and ghettos. Theres no need to visit them since i don't care to get lynched by 10 or so high on meth niggers. you're not worth shit to this western society and you know it. That's why you act as the king of the world though you're just most likely some nigger NEET living in some ghetto near Malmö. I know your type, loud and abnoxius but whatsoever not above any one and get's triggered if someone calls him nigger. Ciao maybesome white girl actually likes that definitive smell black people have.

Because it would be political suicide and a high time preferences is inherent in most forms of democracy. Monarchy should be reinstated with powers split roughly 50/50 between the monarch and parliament which itself is governed through direct democracy à la Switzerland.

This is why your country is going to be wiped off the face of the planet very soon. Enjoy your Muslims :)

ugh

why don't you stop being racist?

itt triggered blacks and whites losers pretending to be what they are not
very nice scandinavia

Whatever you say, chang

Tryhard post

I bet you're a NEET as well that post haha. I make enough money to live a comfortable life and get to enjoy sex while you're a virgin who probably live in the basementof your parents house. Angry over "da niggers are taking our wimmn". Fuck I want to get into Finnish cruise just to fuck some finn to spite you. Literally the easiest pussy I've had was in those cruise lmao

well said my swede friend
anna would agree with you

Bro I'm drunk and just want to fuck with these whites who think they're above everyone while typing from their moms basement.

That girl is most likely Scandinavian. Why isn't she with one of the "superior" whites in this thread though? Because that turk is more secure and can actually provide her with what she needs unlike these virgins.

The thing is we are above you lol. Your an archaic branch of the human evolutionary tree.

You think only virgin loser whites hate you/frequent this site. The reality is we all hate because you dont belong ahahaha

Holy shit it got quiet here. Whitneys come on I can do this all night just opened a bottle of vodka don't dissapoint me.

>tfw no bbc in my boipuc

White people in this thread can't even recognize bad trolling. So fucking embarrassing.

So you're in an echo chamber who told you you're special from birth? No fucking wonder you're a virgin then.

Fuck finland
t.A white individual

Slighty trolling them a bit but most of the shit I've said is true

Good thing you didn't say fuck arabs or you would get send to jail.

"your" women dont seem to agree, stay mad cuck

>implying

I have no problem getting girls, im actually quite attractive whether you wanna believe it or not.

Why do blacks hound after everything but your own women? Is it because deep down you know we are better ? lol sad

Fuck sweden
t.Genghis

Yeah sure. You sound like the typical white virgin in Sup Forums. And FYI I've fucked plenty of black girls as well.

This is probably one of the worst threads I've ever read

Based aussie. These guys really think they're entitled to "their" women while being a bunch of betas

we need immigrants

she is swedish anna nystrom
here is a dane amalie wichmann

you people are /r/asianmasculinity level tbqh of autism desu, now the americans are here and theyll start dumping their folders

It is quite simple.
Deep down they know.
They know they never could have an actual black civilization.
They are insecure from birth.
They have received enough intelligence to know their situation, but none to change it.
Especially as a collective they are worthless.
It can't be helped. I actually feel quite sad for them.
It must be painful, especially when you are a black with a modest amount of intelligence to see that your race is lacking in what makes humans so great.

It's like those dumb kids in school who will act rebellious.
It all stems from a deep insecurity.
Intelligence is one of the most important factors of our existence,
so they hurt when they start to realize that they are lacking.
Admitting to that would be like admitting that you are not worth as much as everyone else.
But reality isn't kind enough to ignore this.
Which is why you will be reminded again and again, until the end of your days that you are inferior.

because niggers aren't the problem sandniggers are
sure they are not very bright and they do some crime but honestly it's whatever, in the grand scheme of things they're manageable, look at the usa, brown people are their real problem too

the brown people they are much worse than the black people, because they actually have a slight idea what they're doing
heed my words of wisdom

I love whitey. Notice me senpai