Shit, am I gay for liking to listen to this?

Shit, am I gay for liking to listen to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2EhEhAeyA4
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/580055650505502720
youtube.com/watch?v=-cybacmLBeA&list=PLG_g_mOqLN0aLf5aEtt4p5mtdQLrO5Ur7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. i like it too.

I'm not gay and adore Froot

tanx bro

u not gay for likking album, u gay for stinking groinker in the poinker

You are very gay

Even if they never did the stinking groinker in the poinker ,

That is wild.

No, you're just a little fruity.

>enjoying a certain album makes you feel attracted to the same gender as yourself

O N E

M A N

You've clearly never listened to Ziggy Stardust

OP look where you are. You were already a huge faggot

no, but very pleb

b-but Pitchfork and Fantano liked it! Also all songs on it are written by ONE WOMAN. And she never had a billboard 100 song. That's pretty wild if you ask me

Fantano didn't like it, nice try anyway

wtf that's true? now i jsut realsied that Marina And The Diamonds is my new favorite artist!

>"It's Good, it's likeable, it's catchy"
he really hated it

That is Wild

enlighten me, show me where he says that

youtube.com/watch?v=l2EhEhAeyA4
in 5:11

he still liked it, he just wishes it would accept it's popiness. That's all he complained about

you meant this twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/580055650505502720

that pic is over 2 years old

this is what she looks like now

that was two months before yunoreview. He probably changed his mind, some songs take a few listens

all right, all right, maybe the album is good, i don't know, but then explain this to me, to this newfag please

how is it supossed to be that a pop song takes several lsitens to get in it? the pop songs weren't made to be catchy instantly?

Froot isn't generic Electro pop like her previous Album, but It does have a few catchy song like Froot and Blue

what about the first album? what is your opinion of it?

it's really good, even better than Froot imo

wow what a cunt

ONE MAN
N
E

M
A
N

i love how people post this pic and say they wouldn't absolutely fuck the shit out of her. she's hotter than anything you guys can pull

I as a straight man liked the album, was a fun album a nice change from what I listen to but nothing groundbreaking. I like how some described as "essential mommy core." Its been a while since ive heard it but ill give my opinion on the tracks from what I remember

1. Happy - Great song, almost shed a tear. Heard it when I was feeling like shit.

2. Froot - fucking lit

3. I'm A Ruin - I dont remember what this song sounds like at the moment

4. Blue - My jam, havent really looked up what the lyrics mean but I think when she says "I dont want to feel blue anymore" she means she doesnt want to feel depressed/down anymore, which is relatable for me

5. Forget - Nice song, chorus is catchy

6. Gold - Vaguely remember it

7. Can't Pin Me Down - Good but cringey song, Mothafucka was unnecessary, just her using (strong) profanity in general is unnecessary and cringey.

8. Solitaire - Dont remember what it sounds like but I remember liking it

9. Better Than That - Great, really nice & catchy.

10. Weeds - Meh, only remember "like weeeeeeds."

11. Savages - Nice beat from what I remember

12. Immortal - Really Great song, chorus is really well done

Overall very nice album 7-8/10. Best songs for me were happy, froot, blue, better then that, and immortals. Also Marina shitposters please stop shit posting about her.

Not as gay as youtubers trying to make indie rock music:
youtube.com/watch?v=-cybacmLBeA&list=PLG_g_mOqLN0aLf5aEtt4p5mtdQLrO5Ur7

ONE WOMAN

ew

WILD

The only reason why she's relevant on Sup Forums is because of Marins shitposting.