Daily reminder that modern popular music is basically black music and have african roots

daily reminder that modern popular music is basically black music and have african roots.

stay mad, white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8b3bC_Fq4
youtube.com/watch?v=RKJur8wpfYM
liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792
youtube.com/watch?v=h5EUcYw96us
youtube.com/watch?v=lK5zYI86wIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_JRGjc1To
youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_genres_of_the_African_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0rEsVp5tiDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African_music_genres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_popular_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tango
youtube.com/watch?v=d3WHPkvXpcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejMLRrKY9IU
efukt.com/21155_This_Guy_Told_Me_To_Go_Fuck_Myself.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can it be African if they are singing in English?

because white people stole from blacks, like they stole many other archievements from non whites.

basically like all the white archievements are stolen from non whites.

They are aliens, they are legal aliens, they are englishmen in New York

hip hop is based off of rock which is sped up jazz which is African rhythms with mode melodies. It's a combo that came about thanks to multi cultural.

Pop music is also based on jazz.

THIS
English>germanic>PIE>Africa

basically all modern popular music has roots that came from the american slaves.

Africa currently has more musical genres that are still unknown in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8b3bC_Fq4

Mozart was black of course.

this

You're also forgetting the influence european folk music had on the blues.

tell that to his dies irae and see what happens
youtube.com/watch?v=RKJur8wpfYM

Say that to this educated gentleman:
liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792

Oh that's why modern music is shit

>the brit has such a poor attention span that he sees this as a profound realization

>cleopatra was white
i knew it, i fucking knew it

youtube.com/watch?v=h5EUcYw96us

>the only black musicians I listen are radio niggers
remove yourself pls.

that's pretty shit t b h

Yes and no, the black contribution to music is largely exaggerated as if drums beating to fast rythmic beats had been an uninquely African contribution, more so, even gospel music does benefit from European structural ideas regarding music (harmony, melody) not to mention all the instruments used to make jazz and blues were either European or European derivatives, take the contemporary drum kit which has it's roots in what we would call today classical music.

So Jazz and blues, the contemporary black antecesors to most forms of pop music, were played using European derived standards on European derived instruments using European derived conventions. Black Americans simplu upped the beat and added some measure of arhytmics and syncopation.

Nt getting into the whole mess of parallel evolution of stringed instruments in MENA, cymbals and electronic keyboards in Asia or Amerindian influences in American music (crescendo beats, singing) contemporary music draws from a lot of sources to pin it exclusively on a single culture as a consolation prize that only consolidates racist ideas.

TL:DR pop music draws from all over and is miscegenated as fuck, not overwhelmingly African.

This is now a blues and folk music thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=lK5zYI86wIw

>I have shit taste
pleb pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_JRGjc1To

one minute of mozzart is worth more than one year of such music

>he doesn't know modern american popular music has african roots

>muh beethoven, bach, ravel, mozart
kek, another retard who thinks music is about mental masturbations over technique.

as cringe as retards calling manga drawings shit because is not like fine european art.

remove yourself faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q

If you'ren not going to bother actually reading what I wrote I'll have to ask for proofs then

Y lo dice un congolombiano, señores, un puto negro sudaca descendiente de esclavos africanos de piel color caca y aspecto simiesco. Un sodomita de asnos, un exportador de muerte, un infrahumano.

No tengo nada en contra de los colombianos, que son gente buena y mala, como en todos los lugares. Pero me obligan a poner este tipo de mensajes bajo amenaza.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music

>he cannot understand sophisticated music therefore he resort to 3-tact-music
absolute kek, i actually feel sorry for you

youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ

callese manolo, pongase a trabajar mejor que se les acabo la hucha de pensiones.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music
The article discusses only genres traditionally considered "black" and not pop music

>Black people music: real meaningful lyrics
>White "people" "music": singing about how much you want to fuck your cousin
really makes u think...

>he thinks everything in art is about technical masturbation
>post the pop tunes of classical

youtube.com/watch?v=0rEsVp5tiDQ

call me when classical music has real popularity outside conservatoirs.

Em user por favor para de hacer el ridículo anda.

No sé qué te cuentan las teles por allí pero el único riesgo real con que se acabe la hucha de las pensiones es que un año no se pague la extra de Navidad. Por lo demás no hay ningún tipo de pánico ya que un nuevo impuesto solucionaría todo.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_genres_of_the_African_diaspora
Dude, are you stupid, that's music they participate in, fuck in the cobntemporary world all world music would be American given there's at least one performer on any given genre based in the US

they aren't pop tunes out of classical, you know them because classical music is as present as the bongo-bongo music of yours, you're just not aware of its existence due to being uneducated and having a poor taste

youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q

>black people music
music that the hoes get wet and millions love.
>white people music
only old people at conservatoirs give a fuck.
even with superior skills, most of these old musicians die poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

white people only build the foundation upon blacks made the modern music.

Cállate, autista de mierda.

Yeah that piano he's playing is real african.

You're just going full retard on the we wuz stuff estevanico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African_music_genres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_popular_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_music

dude, I don't disregard classical music.
but stop sucking the normie meme, only idiots would think academical music is superior to popular.

dude, stop posting bs, that proves shit

"Tango is a dance that has influences from African and European culture.[5]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tango

So according to you that's African I guess

I know, "nigga nigga nigga" is so beautiful.

Nigros invented sheet music, music notation, violins, guitars, pianos and Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3WHPkvXpcY

wow, this must be european music simply because the instrument is a german one.

fucking retard.

not my fault you don't know nothing about blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejMLRrKY9IU

they weren't allowed to carry their traditional instruments dumbass.

you know when they came as slaves they learned also music from their european masters, right?

what are they going to do, simply ignore the european musical theory?

rap music can be extremelly complex you know.
/lit/ have threads about rap lyrics.

also, try to improvise rap and you'll see is not easy.

whites invented the theory but blacks gave it flavour.

mainstream culture is 50% black music, 50% kike movies/videogames.
Sup Forumscucks in shambles.

efukt.com/21155_This_Guy_Told_Me_To_Go_Fuck_Myself.html

pols gets extremelly triggered when you show any black archievements.

they get so triggered they deny basic common knowledge shit as the black influence over modern popular music.

>mainstream culture

That's the point. This mainstream "culture"is not culture, it's like burger king for cuisine or suburban houses for architecture.

>is not culture because I said so
and fine art is jew shit selling shit paintings made by menstruation feminists to rich dudes.

you seem to forget the XX century happened in european art.

>and fine art is jew shit selling shit paintings made by menstruation feminists to rich dudes.

If you say so... Now I understand why you defend mainstream music.

It no longer is African music once they have that now is it? My original point is all contemporary music is miscegenated as fuck because once you listen to Western pop music (via, radio, tv, streaminmg, etc.) you have been influenced in such a way ethnically "pure" music becomes impossible. Fuck it's been demonstrated even indigenous music has been influenced by the Beatles at this point. So unless you have a clue as to where to find uncontacted peoples in Africa, pure black music no longer exists. What we have today is music as is made by different peoples eg American music or subcultures eg black American music.That doesn't mean you would consider something like say Brit Indie to be black music because it's based in punk which in turn is based in garage which in turn is based in rock n roll which despite being overwhelmingly white music had black originators and influences.

Seriously man what the fuck?

the european concept of fine art in every art is dead jim.

>black people didn't influenced modern popular music because everything is mixed now

English motherfucker, do you speak it? I never wrote that you piece of shit dumbass, my point is you can't consider black music everything that was influenced by jazz/blues

so you agree that jazz/blues is the original shit, making my point that blacks had a bigger influence than whites because all popular music can be traced down to blues/jazz?

No, Jazz and blues were themselves largely based on European forms using Western intruments, no one had a bigger influence you twit.

By your standards Mariachi is fucking French.

>wow, this must be european music
It is for the most part.

>modern popular music is absolute shit
really makes you think...

>mainstream culture must necessarily be easily enjoyable trash

literally how to spot the 15 years old "born in the wrong generation" cuck
kendrick lamar is mainstream and yet his music is better than 99% of whatever garbage these uber cool underground ""indie"" musicians are shitting out

Lol no Jazz and blue was African American and
West African influenced.

Jazz has roots in West African cultural and musical expression, and in African American music traditions including blues and ragtime, as well as European military band music