Holy shit guys, I need to tell you something. Little backstory, I was in a coma for the last two years, and during it...

Holy shit guys, I need to tell you something. Little backstory, I was in a coma for the last two years, and during it, I had the weirdest dream ever

I dreamt that Jos Verstappen had a kid, and that he won a Grand Prix. And that some team, I don't know what they're called, Leice-something, I don't know, they had a really long name, won the BPL. I mean, how silly is that, right?

Anyway, can any of you guys fill me in on the past two years? I fell into a coma right after the 5-1 victory over Spain, how's Van Persie doing? Is he still playing well for United? I didn't have any internet in the hospital, but I saw that Chelsea won the BPL this year, who's this Vardy guy? Is he from Wales or something? And why did they change their logo?

Also, what is the 7-1 stuff that all you Brazilians keep on going about? Is that the final score of the WC final or something? Also, how did England do? I assume they did pretty well, since they're all hyped up about the Euros

Should have stayed in that coma lad

Should have killed yourself lad

A

FR**KING

Quads

hahaha fucking noob

Trips

le amateur

Should have stayed in that coma la

>muh repeat replies

Should have stayed in that coma bredrin

Your parents shoulda asked them to turn off the life support unit. What better chance than this will they have to finally get rid of you?