>Guardiola's MCI
>Ancellotti's BAY
>Zidane's(?) RM
>[Caretaker 003]'s BAR
>Conte's CHE
>Ranieri's LEI
>Mourinho's MAN

>Ranieri's LEI

Villas-Boas didn't steal his seat, did he?

>Klopp's LIV

>your mum‘s son

>Guardiola's MCI
2nd and an FA Cup
>Ancellotti's BAY
1st, CL win
>Zidane's(?) RM
3rd, sacked in December
>[Caretaker 003]'s BAR
1st, win the Copa
>Conte's CHE
4th
>Ranieri's LEI
5th, League Cup
>Mourinho's MAN
3rd

I expect that much shit will be chatted and many shitchatters shall get banged.

>Guardiola's MCI
>2nd and an FA Cup
>Conte's CHE
4th
>Ranieri's LEI
5th, League Cup
>Mourinho's MAN
3rd

That mean you think either Arsenal or Spurs win the league and the only plces 6th.

Arsenal win the league, Spurs in 6th

Premier League Championship
FA Cup
League Cup
Champions League

>Arsenal win the league,
kek

Wenger to reach the round of 16

chelsea and man u both failed to qualify, out of all the teams that did I can only see City and maybe Tottenham go far

I can't believe how much I fucked up OP from the nervousness

i'd be pretty nervous too if i lived in sudan, dont worry

>Chelsea
>Champions League

Thanks bruv, have a wonderful evening, you just posting that helped ease the tension a bit (and I am not being sarcastic).

>Ancelotti's BAY
2nd in the league, CL victory

>the non-supercup clean sweep in under 2 years

Based

Were you nervous from posting dude?

My autism/social anxiety prevents me from leaving my house (2 years now besides absolutely necessary visitations), and it amplifies when I post here because I try to impress the westerners

Not long ago, and not kidding here, I used to experience panic attacks while posting. Now call me a faggot and get it over with.

faggot

>trying to impress us big strong decadent westerners

Be a man you pussy

Similar feels tbhwyf. Can't look at one of my threads until like 10 minutes have gone by.

nobody cares about you as much as you do. You can literally say the stupidest shit ever and people will not remember what you said the next day. Taking this on board might help you with your anxiety - that literally nobody gives a shit about you and what you say except for yourself. Everybody is too busy worrying about themselves for that.

But I am afraid, Sup Forums convinced me that everyone hates me and I am inferior. I even try to avoid shaking westerner's hands here because they might be disgusted of my dark brown skin

I have to respond within seconds or I begin switching between SIM cards and getting very, very anxious. I once through a modem at the wall.

Thank you bruv, I hope this place is better than Sup Forums

fucking hell this is starting to get depressing. It's funny when it's actually a minority of your fan base but when it truly is actually as bad as people make out... it actually becomes a bit sad.

This applies to real life to an extent too. People don't care enough to be constantly looking at you and judging you, they've got their own shit going on.

Fucking hell mate don't base your opinion of yourself on Sup Forums's opinion on anything.

Don't base it on Sup Forums's opinion either.

Always say what you think and if people don't agree fuck 'em.

> People don't care enough to be constantly looking at you and judging you, they've got their own shit going on.
My mom was shouting this at me today while I was looking outside the window, telling her that the people from the Baqala/minimart across the start were calling me a homosexual.

I have never seen her so distraught and helpless, she slept because she was broken down and hypertensive

>CL expectations
>>Conte's CHE

Alright, don't dwell on it. Yes obviously your beliefs are stressing your Mom out a bit but she'll cope. What you should do is seek help from mental health professionals who deal with this from their patients every day and are paid to help you. If you worry about your Mom, go and seek some help to change the way how you think a bit.

Thanks m8, I wish I heeded that advice from 8 years ago

I've been taking antipsychotic/antidepressant/OCD medication for 8 years. I've only made progress when I began to calm down, reduce the ADD and criticize Islam frequently.

Thank you for taking the time to write that here of all places, I appreciate it very much.

And I'm not saying that you're wrong either. Maybe people do think that. Maybe your own opinion of yourself causes you to act effeminate because you value yourself so lowly and act as if you have a low self-esteem. The problem is not that you are making shit up, the problem is that you care about what other people think so much as to let it affect you.

>But I am afraid, Sup Forums convinced me that everyone hates me and I am inferior. I even try to avoid shaking westerner's hands here because they might be disgusted of my dark brown skin
ffs man don't let Sup Forums impact any facet of your thinking. I knew a Sudanese from school and no one took notice of him. If a Sudanese guy can fit in in Ireland, you'll do well anywhere, especially in your own country.

I guess you've seen similar cases. I don't know why my self-evaluation is almost nil. It's the defeatism I can't handle, and I hate myself everyday for it.

Thanks bro. Hopefully I can develop the same carefree attitude

>CL expectations
>>Guardiola's MCI

What's your part of Sudan like? How are things holding up?

Basically, after looting the country, the corrupt Shitslamists are intent on issuing a referendum for the secession of the west.

Get ready for West Sudan: Electric Bugaloo. And get this, the East have an old separatist movement, the northern 'nubians' are also thinking of joining Egypt and going their own way.

By 2050 I expect balkanization of the country into at least 4 states. Wish I was making this up.

Things are deteriorating at an accelerating rate. I spend my days attackign pro-Islamists on FB and WA with a pseudonym.

Thankfully, Ireland has prospered and left the dark old days of 'the recession' and is even beginning to surpass major European nations in certain aspects. Wish you (personally and nationally) the best of future prosperity.

And thanks again for taking the time to write that.

>I guess you've seen similar cases
This, to me, proves that you're actually really empathetic. The opposite of autism but also a cause of social anxiety. Don't be too quick to put yourself down, and sometimes take a moment to think "Maybe if I think this, then that's because I tend to think the worst about myself in general".

>Championship game hasn't happened yet
>already talk about next year

Don't you have better things to do?

Actually, I was very admiring of your empathy and insight (reading of people) and wanted to comment.

I will stop posting to avoid ruining the thread, and many thanks for the affirmation and advice. I will save the page for future reference.

Just shitpost as much as you can m8, nobody will remember what you have posted on this board.

merci beaucoup mon frere

(I will stop posting now)

and for answering to your thread, the coach has no importance for those rich clubs the semis will always be Barca/Bayern/Real or Atletico + Surprise a team.
Leicester could make a good run as their tactic fits the CL.

Based German

>and criticize Islam frequently.

Is that even legal in your country?

This thread is not what I expected when I clicked on it

holy shit m8 do not stop posting, you'll be a legend on this board. Like Lesotho rekin canada.

RARE
A
R
E

You're something of a dreamer aren't you?

I'm calling you a faggot for therapeutic reasons, it will help desensitize you: faggot

Stop worrying about what others here think or reply to your posts, you're just another flag

>[Caretaker 003]'s BAR
as much as I dislike him, you should have some courtesy with someone who achieves what he's done so far

Juventus supporter - conte will ruin chelsea

Semi-finals

Barcelona
Bayern
Real Madrid
Meme team

Meme team options:
>atleti
Nah, regardless of what happens in the final they won't do this season twice in a row
>man city
No. Pep needs time
>juve
Possible if they hold onto pogba and dybala keeps goating it up
>leicester
Doable if Kante stays and favourable draw
>dortmund
Very possible. Need a hummels replacement though
>PSG
Don't see them breaking their QF streak anytime soon. Need a big manager
>napoli, Roma, arsenal, spurs, neverkusen, gladbach, benfica, sporting, porto etc
No. QF/ro16 fodder

>Like Lesotho rekin canada.

Pssh please. Lesotho is a pussy

>Guadiola City
>Conte Chelsea
>Raineri's Leicester
>Mourinho ManU
>Klop Liverpool
>Wenger Arsenal

That's gonna be one entertaing bpl season, hopefully they all drop mad cash and bring in some good players.

Question for Britbongs is Mourinho actually going to Man U or are they going to let le philosophy man fail another year?

Le philosophy man will stay in charge until after the window closes then Jose will be brought in, unable to use his master tactic (spending big) and they'll finish 5th