Be married to the Queen but not a King

>be married to the Queen but not a King

How much of a cuck is this Prince Phillip guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company#Flags
washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/two-magna-cartas-in-dc/2014/10/30/a24d2853-79ac-47cb-84c0-e200ba6591f7_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pOrBT87CQ2c&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the duke of Yoker though.

>marry a qt queen
>get to sit back and do nothing for the rest of your life

I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

The queen is the sovereign, and since a king is ranked higher than a queen the husband of a queen must be the crown consort.

american education

>

You think he's a cuck?

>be 35 year old Jogaila, duke of Lithuania
>marry 12-year old Jadwiga who just so happen to be King.
>she's still the fucking King after marriage and you're given the title of "Guardian of the Kingdom"

Yeah, but he only gets to move one square at a time.

That isn't how it works. Anywhere

Brits is she single

Prince Phillip is top banter tbf.

I veto this post, he ultimately did become the king after she was kill anyway.

Polish history is really interesting desu. Tell me more.

I think so. If you're lucky you can take her out for gallop m8

british women and british food so a great nation of sailors were born

that looks ridiculous. the people, their clothing, the chairs. im glad americans dont have to deal with this bullshit

>mfw thats a 10/10 in bongland

We once had to hold onto that crown she's wearing as well as most the royal jewels during WWII.

Surprised you gave it back desu

She looks great, really great. Foreigners can't comprehend her beauty. Sad!

Surprised you guys let your pride down and gave them to us out of fear of zeee Germans...

I present the following quotes by Prince Philip
"Still throwing spears?" (Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit in March 2002)
"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland)
"It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (in 1999, referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh)
"You are a woman, aren't you?" (in 1984, in Kenya, to a native woman who had presented him with a small gift)
"You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (in 1993, to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary)
"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)

> rocket designed by nazi scientists and flag bazed on british naval flag
What did he mean by this ?

"You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)
"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
"Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
"Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" (Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog)
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."
'Ever been on a plane before? It was just like that.' (To the leader of Paraguay when asked how his flight was) 'Deaf? I'm not surprised with that bloody racket!' (To a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band)
'Do you have a licence for that?' (To a man in a motorized wheelchair)
'If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed.' (To British students in China during Royal visit there in 1986.)

They probably gave us the lookalike fakes to hold, like when you let a toddler "help" you fix something.

>Prince Philip will never be king

SUBSTANTIATE

Nah they were the real deal, we also held onto the Magna Carta for them.

What did he even get all of those medals for?
sitting on a chair?

the flag part ain't hard to prove though.

Sounds like a fun fellow

>

Proofs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company#Flags maybe..?

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/two-magna-cartas-in-dc/2014/10/30/a24d2853-79ac-47cb-84c0-e200ba6591f7_story.html

>1215: The document has already spent time in the United States. In 1939, the 1215 was at the World’s Fair in New York. As conflict erupted overseas, England asked that the document be sent to the Library of Congress. After Pearl Harbor, Magna Carta was sent to Fort Knox, Ky., where it remained until the end of World War II.

also

>Magna Carta — and never put “the” before it — also had some wacky references to two of England’s less-favored groups, Jews and women. We’ll get to that later.

top kek

Also spend billions of dollars protecting yurop from Russia ;)

delet this NOW you IDIOT

They were always the true enemy, even our generals knew it. No objection to that, even though we did lend them a lot of shit, just we lent you ungrateful fuckers lol.

Bet they don't teach that in american school

They do, plenty, but like all American history taught, it ends with us being victorious in the end ;)

That was one of four copies m8. We had one stored in Wales somewhere too.

What about Vietnam and Bay of Pigs

We've still got time left on the clock.

> American history
Lmao

she looks like ms. mcreedy from chicken run or whatever her name was

You mean what about the numbers....

WHAT DO THEY MEAN MASON?!
;)

Still a copy, not as important as the crown jewels, but it was also included in the agreement.

Well, he kept her busy. Based old Greek.

Honestly, I can't tell if it's the eyes or the teeth that creep me out the most... Still would though, obviously.

>Kellogg
Wasn't he the lad that convinced you to mutilate yourselves for no reason whatsoever? And you keep doing it hahaha.
Pass the lube. What are you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOrBT87CQ2c&t

stuff of nightmares

>"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
Wtf I love the royals now

> muh guns

They were better last year 2bh.

There's a nice new netflix show entirely about this issue. Elizabeth's actress is way too qt and Philip's looks like an alien but otherwise it's pretty good.

What is wrong with freedom?

>yfw brits don't like guns because that's how they lost their colonies

Those 13 red stripes literally represent the Thirteen British Colonies.